TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #406
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    I can't help but feel like, if Sage were red, the 3rd red would have given him better guidance.

    also Sage hasn't responded since the wagon started. we should give him a chance to claim a role.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #407
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      I can't help but feel like, if Sage were red, the 3rd red would have given him better guidance.

      also Sage hasn't responded since the wagon started. we should give him a chance to claim a role.
      which is exactly why I haven't voted on him yet.

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #408
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        You guys are just spineless.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #409
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          I think you're confusing spineless for idiots, just saying lol

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #410
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            No I'm just eager for results. Dragging on the phase won't change what Sage has already said. He could claim, still be a wolf and we would have the dilemma as to take him on his word or to take what we've seen from Zoshi and him combined to otherwise condemn him.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #411
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Kraut
              Sage
              Viccica
              yo man im awesome
              James May

              I believe pretty strongly that the 2 remaining baddies are in the above pool.



              if nothing interesting happens then I'll insta Sage around noon tomorrow. cool?

              Comment

              • Krauthammer
                FFR Player
                • May 2012
                • 362

                #412
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Danceguy's custom title is a clear indicative he is not me.

                I wouldn't use "im".

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #413
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  I don't think Sage is the right choice. if someone else wants to do the honors, then so be it. otherwise, I'd rather keep talking.


                  Kraut

                  Comment

                  • Krauthammer
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2012
                    • 362

                    #414
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    I'll follow your example and wait, then...you know, before voting Sage. Giving him until 12:00 AM EST for a defense, I'll message him somewhere else so he comes to the thread, etc.

                    Comment

                    • Krauthammer
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2012
                      • 362

                      #415
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      After looking at the time I moved it to 3:30 PM EST

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #416
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Originally posted by Krauthammer
                        I'll message him somewhere else so he comes to the thread
                        you're (probably) not allowed to do that

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #417
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Xiz, I think you should unvote.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #418
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            My vote will stay on him until he responds. However, I'm a little scared that you can read me knowing in skeptical about my decision haha. Sthap.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #419
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              nah I had no idea. I just saw that you were viewing the thread lol.


                              V, I think you should unvote.

                              Comment

                              • Krauthammer
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2012
                                • 362

                                #420
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                you're (probably) not allowed to do that
                                Hmmmm...well...

                                It was in another site...and it had absolutely no information about the game, just a reminder that he is playing here and that he should post in the thread...

                                ...I think I stayed in the clear, or at least a gray zone...

                                Comment

                                Working...