TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #451
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by Krauthammer
    my anus stopped working so i decided to let all of it come out of my mouth
    I just want to make clear that you are

    a.) increasing your suspicion of me
    b.) sticking to your guns on your suspicion on danceguy
    c.) absolutely sticking to your guns about your cedolad town read

    and you are doing this after
    1.) me and danceguy lynched a wolf, and then subsequently tried to not lynch someone who was human
    2.) cedolad insta-lynched a human

    i'm just trying to give you an oppourtunity to clarify before i tell you how i really feel about your train of thought.

    Comment

    • Krauthammer
      FFR Player
      • May 2012
      • 362

      #452
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      I think that replacing the post with those words is clear enough about how you feel, Vendy.

      But yah, in this moment, I'm sticking to my thoughts about cedolad and Danceguy. But no, I'm not increasing my suspicion on you, you misread that.

      So, Danceguy, looks like I associated the wrong posts to James May. Heh. They weren't his. My bad.

      I now checked again every post he made, and well, I noticed that from the posts he has done, there are very few that could be considered helpful to the progress of the game. Has he always been like this? I don't remember. At least in the only game I have in mind, he did contribute more to the game itself.

      But eh, past behavior isn't that valuable, so...yeah, still a gray zone. Maybe his defending of me also made me looks at him in a more towny light. I reckon that is a possibility.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #453
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        What about that time he tried to move the lynch away from sage?

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #454
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          I mean, human about to die, theres three long days left in the phase, why would a wolfdanceguy try to move the votes away from sage?

          It's a question that keeps me up at night.

          Comment

          • Krauthammer
            FFR Player
            • May 2012
            • 362

            #455
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            You yourself once told me that two wolves voting for the same target would be...not good. It is not hard to theorize that may be the case. One of the two Arsonists left voting for the target while the other one holds his vote.

            Dividing the wolves to avoid the possibility of people linking them together is something that, depending of the situation, may work.

            Danceguy is experienced enough to think something like that, at least from what I have seen in the very few games I have played and hosted.

            Of course, it is just theorizing and nothing more.

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #456
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              top suspects by a long shot
              1) Krauthammer
              2) James May
              Why me? First off, I only left an analysis on what I had. I never told anyone to lynch Sage. That they chose on their own and Sage failed to defend himself after what Zoshi had placed for him. I am curious to see what posts lead you to think that I am a top suspect?
              bananas


              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #457
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by James May
                Why me? First off, I only left an analysis on what I had. I never told anyone to lynch Sage. That they chose on their own and Sage failed to defend himself after what Zoshi had placed for him. I am curious to see what posts lead you to think that I am a top suspect?
                you're the only person I can possibly imagine as Kraut's teammate. to be honest, if Kraut flips town or claims blue, I'm gonna have to rethink everything.

                also, I reread your D1 posts.

                Originally posted by James May
                damn guys, this is harddo as fuck. post kevin, mr. cubone, & vic :c

                Anyhow, we coud just set the three of them in a kitb if all else fails, we have a 33% chance of nailing an arsonist that way but we would be risking two towns in that process. If a town dies, oh well; if arsonist die, yay, if fireman died, oops...; if cop dies, oops...
                That's from early Day 1. This post seemed a little off-putting to me at the time, because there was absolutely no need to resort to a KitB. Now it's a legit red flag to me. We know the deal with Xiz, and if I had to guess, I would say town for YMIA and Viccica.

                Originally posted by James May
                also, a+ j-rodd for "crazy but just might work" plan
                Out of everyone who acknowledged jrodd's plan, you're the only one who didn't post any of your building picks.

                Originally posted by James May
                V: Town, similar play to when the C9++ games were going on, would be surprised if he was arsonist though. Then again, unpredictability yay.
                Zoshi: Sauce
                Pedolad: Posts are town-like with the exception of a few minor derp-ups.
                j-rodd: Not sure...then again, could be town, gotta read his posts to fully understand.
                tps: not sure about him...
                pete, mah boi: your posts during the first night seem to be of legitimate curiosity (since chris never clarified on a few stuff until you brought it up), But other than that, can't really say that your town with that exception...
                Your initial reads (above) were ridiculously vague. You seem to have kicked your effort level up five notches after Netjet walked the plank. Reminds me of what V described in his vote against cedo.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #458
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  you're the only person I can possibly imagine as Kraut's teammate. to be honest, if Kraut flips town or claims blue, I'm gonna have to rethink everything.

                  also, I reread your D1 posts.



                  That's from early Day 1. This post seemed a little off-putting to me at the time, because there was absolutely no need to resort to a KitB. Now it's a legit red flag to me. We know the deal with Xiz, and if I had to guess, I would say town for YMIA and Viccica.


                  Out of everyone who acknowledged jrodd's plan, you're the only one who didn't post any of your building picks.


                  Your initial reads (above) were ridiculously vague. You seem to have kicked your effort level up five notches after Netjet walked the plank. Reminds me of what V described in his vote against cedo.
                  Both nights I rando'd. And you obviously don't know my play style since you forgot that game where I made that post against Little Bear after you died lmfao. Ironically, every time I make a post like that against someone they are inept of defending themself. I mean, if I recall that was the game that bynary joined. Silly dance.

                  Also apparently on Night 2 I got roleblocked. Now, before you jump the arson gun, why would the roleblocker roleblock his own teammate? Also, if he did then nothing would have burned the previous night correct?
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #459
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Originally posted by James May
                    Both nights I rando'd. And you obviously don't know my play style since you forgot that game where I made that post against Little Bear after you died lmfao. Ironically, every time I make a post like that against someone they are inept of defending themself. I mean, if I recall that was the game that bynary joined. Silly dance.

                    Also apparently on Night 2 I got roleblocked. Now, before you jump the arson gun, why would the roleblocker roleblock his own teammate? Also, if he did then nothing would have burned the previous night correct?
                    That's assuming you're not lying to us straight out and you weren't actually roleblocked.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #460
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                      That's assuming you're not lying to us straight out and you weren't actually roleblocked.
                      Since when I have lied Kevin? You should obviously know that.
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #461
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Originally posted by James May
                        And you obviously don't know my play style since you forgot that game where I made that post against Little Bear after you died lmfao. Ironically, every time I make a post like that against someone they are inept of defending themself. I mean, if I recall that was the game that bynary joined. Silly dance.
                        you just responded to a post I didn't make





                        Originally posted by James May
                        Also apparently on Night 2 I got roleblocked. Now, before you jump the arson gun, why would the roleblocker roleblock his own teammate? Also, if he did then nothing would have burned the previous night correct?
                        @YoshL
                        am I allowed to ask if the target of a roleblock would receive a notification about the event?

                        @James
                        why didn't you mention this earlier?

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #462
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Originally posted by James May
                          Since when I have lied Kevin? You should obviously know that.
                          How are we to know that? Not to mention, being a red kind of forces you to.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #463
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            How are we to know that? Not to mention, being a red kind of forces you to.
                            You should also know that I never got red before
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #464
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              you just responded to a post I didn't make







                              @YoshL
                              am I allowed to ask if the target of a roleblock would receive a notification about the event?

                              @James
                              why didn't you mention this earlier?
                              Because my main focus was getting Sage to defend himself from what Zoshi left him. And since Sage failed to defend himself, I can freely reveal it on my own free will.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #465
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Originally posted by James May
                                You should also know that I never got red before
                                Who, other than you, is able to definitively say you don't have it now?

                                Stereotyping isn't something I do very often in TWG, and I'm not all that convinced right now.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...