TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #121
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    lol July 3th.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #122
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      July threend...

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #123
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        Night 1 End

        You emerge from your hiding place in the night and all gather around the burning Hospital.

        A moment of silence is held for the building, although thankfully, no one died from the fire.

        It is daytime. Please vote on who to lynch.

        Please take note that the day will continue on until a lynch happens. Nights will resume and be 48 hours long
        All players/parties who didn't submit a pick were randomized into houses.

        PLAYERS LIST

        1. j-rodd123
        2. yo man im awesome
        3. cedolad
        4. Xiz
        5. James May
        6. Viccica
        7. Netjet!
        8. dAnceguy117
        9. Zoshi
        10. Krauthammer
        11. Vendetta21
        12. Tps222

        ========================

        Library
        Restaurant
        Bar
        Office
        Grocery Store
        Mansion
        Hospital
        School
        Shack


        Day 1 Start


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #124
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          Eh heh heh heh heh

          cedolad

          Comment

          • Zoshi
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2013
            • 144

            #125
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            cedolad

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #126
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              whatever you guys are referring to, I think it's probably too obvious and probably wrong.

              V night 1 is over, you can at least pretend to start contributing now

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #127
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                lol lucky night. well, unlucky if the police entered a building with no1 in it, but there prolly is 1 more clear villa since it was impossible to seer a wolf with no1 dying. the only option of someone being in the hospital would be the fireman by themselves but that's pretty irrelevant.

                also cedo seems green to me, he has most posts and provided strats last night. zoshi seems like a better target. not really for the bandwagon or anything but for being generally useless

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Krauthammer
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2012
                  • 362

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Having the most posts doesn't mean a thing, but I'll admit cedolad really made an effort trying to create a good strategy to give the town as much advantage as possible. I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt for now.

                  However...I think I missed something. Why was cedolad being voted, again?

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Because has this "wolf until proven guilty" thing. not gonna lie, I said some shit that was pretty fucking wolfy. But I'm not wolf. I'll explain in the morning.

                    right now though, v, you seem a little butt hurt? Wanna tell me what's wrong love?

                    Comment

                    • Zoshi
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 144

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      I just guessed V's vote was random and added to it to add pressure.

                      I'm useless to what does it matter. unvote

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        start posting, you building-burners

                        [QUOTE=YoshL;3932256]Please take note that the day will continue on until a lynch happens. Nights will resume and be 48 hours long

                        I guess there's no rush then? cool haha

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          aww I can't even fix that last post

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            Because has this "wolf until proven guilty" thing. not gonna lie, I said some shit that was pretty fucking wolfy. But I'm not wolf. I'll explain in the morning.

                            right now though, v, you seem a little butt hurt? Wanna tell me what's wrong love?
                            You say you did wolfy stuff and you say you will explain in the morning and then you countervote me.

                            So you understand my point of view and think its legitimate and that means you should vote for me?

                            You continue to make me try to wrap my brain around your stupid shit.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              You say you did wolfy stuff and you say you will explain in the morning and then you countervote me.

                              So you understand my point of view and think its legitimate and that means you should vote for me?

                              You continue to make me try to wrap my brain around your stupid shit.
                              nope I voted you cause I had questions and you answered them.

                              unvote

                              no need for an explanation now, I have enough answers from you. need more activity though. come on people.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                That didn't make sense, cedo

                                Comment

                                Working...