TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #331
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by Tps222
    @Dance: Explain your suspicion on Vicc. She has gotten the usual work alibi town clearance that she usually does, and no one has really said anything against her about it. I'd be interested to hear about whats making you lean in that direction.
    kk

    Originally posted by Viccica
    I didn't post at day end because an insta had been reached and V/Xiz made sense. There was no real need to pop in and be like 'yeah good point guys.'
    seems like a premature defense

    Originally posted by Viccica
    Are we sticking to the same buildings every phase I guess?
    This idea is (conditionally) not horrible, but I don't understand why a townie would be thinking along these lines.

    Originally posted by Viccica
    I don't personally find Kraut to be very suspicious. Any reason for your vote, yoman?
    y'all know my thoughts on Kraut

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #332
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      Those are pretty weak. Yes, it was a premature defense as well as an apology. It was easy to see that people were going to ask about why certain people didn't post during an otherwise active dayphase. So I wanted to nip it in the bud.

      As for asking about buildings, it was never clarified how long we intended to stick to the plan and I needed to know to make my night choice.

      dance
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #333
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        nice reaction vote

        Originally posted by Viccica
        Those are pretty weak.
        maybe you should post more so I can get a better read lol

        Originally posted by Viccica
        As for asking about buildings, it was never clarified how long we intended to stick to the plan and I needed to know to make my night choice.
        what plan?

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #334
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          The plan to have humans and police alike choose from a set group of buildings and the firefighter do whatever.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #335
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            I've been posting as I needed, you're grasping at straws and listed me as a suspect for virtually no reason except to have a third person on your list of suspects because you have nothing on anyone else. =p
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • Sage of the Forest
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2013
              • 94

              #336
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Those were dumb plans to begin with, why would people follow them? :V

              Until further notice, Danceguy. He's somewhat suspicious, and as it's inevitable he's going to die, I'll speed up the process.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #337
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by Viccica
                The plan to have humans and police alike choose from a set group of buildings and the firefighter do whatever.
                that plan was never set in motion. did you think it was?

                Originally posted by Viccica
                I've been posting as I needed, you're grasping at straws and listed me as a suspect for virtually no reason except to have a third person on your list of suspects because you have nothing on anyone else. =p
                at least I have a list of suspects. what's yours?






                @yo man
                which building did you choose for Night 2?

                Comment

                • Sage of the Forest
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 94

                  #338
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Or we can lynch the drunk guy telling us to sleep inside with him. His continuous plea for people inside the Bar could be a subtle attempt at offing a crapload of townies.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #339
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Originally posted by Sage of the Forest
                    Until further notice, Danceguy. He's somewhat suspicious, and as it's inevitable he's going to die, I'll speed up the process.
                    I'm still 3 from insta. also why would you want to speed up the process?

                    Comment

                    • Sage of the Forest
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 94

                      #340
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      Xis needs to DIIIIIE. (mostly joking but eh it could be worth a lynch)

                      Comment

                      • Sage of the Forest
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 94

                        #341
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Because there's a giant chance you're gonna die anyway, and you're susPICIOUS.

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #342
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Sage

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #343
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            why are you curious as to where I was night 2? I didn't send in a PM so i don't know, but why just me?

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #344
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              also yea Sage, V beat me to it lol

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #345
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Originally posted by Sage of the Forest
                                Xis needs to DIIIIIE. (mostly joking but eh it could be worth a lynch)
                                gonna need you to answer my question. have you read the thread?

                                Comment

                                Working...