TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #181
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by Tps222
    It's interesting that you placed "cop" before "arsonist" in your thought there. Subconscious motivational slip, perhaps?
    nah, since those two are the only roles that can talk on aim, I just place them in whichever order. none of that silly meta subconscious stuff hehe.
    bananas


    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #182
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      First off, apologies for the lack of posts. Turns out there is no Internet out here. I absolutely still am in this. So sorry everyone. I know Sat should be more active.

      Also, NetJet >.>
      Last edited by Xiz; 07-5-2013, 02:06 PM.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #183
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        Xiv, since you're new I won't berate you on it but you can't edit posts on here.

        Also, why Netjet?
        bananas


        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #184
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          Basically if you want to add something, double posting is encouraged xiv~
          bananas


          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #185
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            Haha yeah sorry about that edit... Oops... I won't do that again

            Anyway, I want to say Netjet due to the surprising change in posts since he was first called out. I dunno, it just seems like he is trying to suddenly be 'too involved' with everything.
            (Then again I'm new here so I might have no idea what I'm talking about)

            Also for those who chose me, (can't quote via phone right meow lol) I had a 8 hour drive across Cali and am meow in a cabin on a lake with spotty service. Hense why my inactivity seems suspicious. I'll be on a party boat tonight but will sure lurk this thread and contribute when I can. Any other questions for me let me know

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #186
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Also I have my phone autocorrect 'now' to 'meow' incase you are wondering

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #187
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Also I have my phone autocorrect 'now' to 'meow' incase you are wondering
                self-filtering, eh? I like it.

                for how long will you be in cabin on lake with spotty service? in real-life time

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #188
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Xiz please do not edit your posts. I know this is your first game, so i'll give you a warning.


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #189
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Looking through the thread now, placing a vote on jrodd for now because he voted for me

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #190
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      Originally posted by Zoshi
                      I went to school.
                      I went to school as well last night!

                      Originally posted by Krauthammer
                      Hmmmmm...okay, let's see...

                      V seems to be his usual cranky self. However, his behavior in past games doesn't really matter. He has enough ability to act the same, whether it is as human or wolf. What seems relatively odd is his last of...activity so far, in terms of getting at everybody's necks and pointing suspicions around. So far it has been...one...in 48 hours. I would have expected more from him.

                      Zoshi seems to have taken as his technique the whole "PRESSURE VOTES", judging by games I have been playing with him, including another one at the same time than this. He is also making pressure votes over there. Other than his pressuring, there isn't much about him. I suppose I would like to hear if he has something to say right now.

                      cedolad has made a nice effort during Night 1 to come with the best strategy for the townies. And, while no concrete strategy was reached, I see his efforts as true and towny. He has been investing a lot of time on this. I would say that he is the player I trust the most right now.

                      Jrodd and TPS...I have no opinion about them. Kinda blank. I wish I could talk with them through AIM

                      And you, Danceguy...hmmmm...well, while you did discuss a lot with cedolad in Night 1. However, I can't say I trust you as I do with cedolad. I can't pinpoint exactly why, but I feel compelled to be wary of you.

                      Now, I find it somewhat odd that yoman is...well...not posting. I'm afraid that this may be an Under the Radar style of play. This wouldn't be the first time yoman tries to pass under the radar as a wolf, or in this case, arsonist.
                      Kraut I noticed in this post you tried to give off this lack of bias. For each one of these people, if you had to decide Town or Wolf based off of what you have now, where would you place them all? I'm curious.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #191
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        self-filtering, eh? I like it.

                        for how long will you be in cabin on lake with spotty service? in real-life time
                        I want to say till the end of Saturday. I will then be in SanFran till the 13th.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #192
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Kraut also.

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          I want to say till the end of Saturday. I will then be in SanFran till the 13th.
                          that's not that bad. no need for a replacement imo

                          Comment

                          • Krauthammer
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2012
                            • 362

                            #193
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            Kraut I noticed in this post you tried to give off this lack of bias. For each one of these people, if you had to decide Town or Wolf based off of what you have now, where would you place them all? I'm curious.
                            Hmmmmm...okay.

                            V as Town. Zoshi as Wolf. cedolad as Town. Jrodd as...uh...Human? Tps as Human. Danceguy as Wolf.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #194
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              alright, seeing as stuff is probably better at 72 hours...
                              The flux of time returns to normal-ish, bringing the end of day to 7:00 PM EST on July 6th
                              22 hours remaining, folks. don't forget to vote; phantoms are bad. on the other hand, as opposed to the c9++ games, majority vote isn't required for a lynch to occur. that's a good thing.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #195
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Originally posted by Krauthammer
                                V as Town. Zoshi as Wolf. cedolad as Town. Jrodd as...uh...Human? Tps as Human. Danceguy as Wolf.
                                bring it, dude.

                                impressive reads on V and Tps based on their combined total of 2 posts during Day 1 lol



                                bigger post coming as soon as I have access to a physical keyboard

                                Comment

                                Working...