TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #751
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Yeah, was Manti the one that wanted to host that? A C9++ variant or something?

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #752
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      I literally had the situation of you and jrodd going on to lynch each other going through my head as I made my last substantial post, but that's what I get for dismissing that.

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #753
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)



        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #754
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          welp LVP

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #755
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            The worst people.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #756
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Worst!
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #757
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Archived 5-22-2014 11:45 AM EST
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                Working...