TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #346
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    why are you curious as to where I was night 2? I didn't send in a PM so i don't know, but why just me?
    you posted your Night 1 pick. I've been using that action as a basis for semi-clearing people (oops cat's out the bag) but you also claimed the same location as Zoshi after Zoshi, which made it less trustworthy.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #347
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      I feel this whole V/Dance thing is a little out of hand.

      Sage I feel like is just spouting around in the thread. Never really took him seriously in the last games I played with him and everything came out okay for the most part.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #348
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        oh you too dance? We should compare notes after Night 3.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #349
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          @yo man
          Why did you choose a building for Night 1 but not for Night 2?

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #350
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            @yo man
            Why did you choose a building for Night 1 but not for Night 2?
            forgot this time rofl. Night 1 I was going along with that idea of sending all the people into one of four houses, and i had already chosen a place when you guys blew off the idea, so i just said fuck it.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #351
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              so dance, since we're on the subject of the housing for N2, where did you hide?

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #352
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                considering you posted your N1 results and not your N2

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #353
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                  forgot this time rofl. Night 1 I was going along with that idea of sending all the people into one of four houses, and i had already chosen a place when you guys blew off the idea, so i just said fuck it.
                  word. I buy this.

                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  so dance, since we're on the subject of the housing for N2, where did you hide?
                  Shack

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #354
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    unvote thank you

                    Comment

                    • Krauthammer
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2012
                      • 362

                      #355
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      Originally posted by James May
                      Long post, damn!
                      I'll point that Zoshi's inactivity was exclusively on FFR.

                      In another TWG I'm playing with him, he is as active as any player can be! Chat talking, thread talking, activity!

                      That is the reason that ultimately pulled me to suspect Zoshi when Dance interrogated me, but it was not enough. I considered that, if he kept being active in the other TWG by Day 2, then it was enough to be pointed. And well well...

                      I would take a deeper insight at Zoshi's behavior first. But maybe he retired from this game because he can't take the pressure of being in two or more games at the same time. He said something like that in this thread, didn't he?

                      Comment

                      • Krauthammer
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2012
                        • 362

                        #356
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Okay, I finished reading.

                        Viccicca is far from being a suspect for me, although...her work shifts make it as hard as ever to have a good grasp of what her alignment is. But I sincerely doubt that she is a potential Arsonist.

                        Zoshi/Sage is by far my choice for today, at least for now. I replied to James's post without finishing reading, but now that I see all the bumbling posts Sage made...I'm not sure how this goes. I had never seen Sage so...strange. He has always been a relatively derpy player, but this is very odd, even for his standards.

                        Maybe it is the pressure of suddenly being in a game, starting from Night 2, but it is still worth looking at.

                        How much for Insta on Sage? I'm not sure, but I have seen his name bolded a lot of times! So I better not vote.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #357
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Hey guys I totally hid in the shack last night!

                          and I hid in the bar the night before!

                          I'm totally telling the truth!

                          Wait, no I'm not. It's a stupid question, and the little back and forth thats going on right now between cedo and dance about it (I mean, you unvoted danceguy based on this Cedo lol) is it a bit ridiculous and almost pre-meditated in its appearance.

                          Cedo is looking a little sketchy to me with his recent posts.

                          Originally posted by Cedo
                          Sage I feel like is just spouting around in the thread. Never really took him seriously in the last games I played with him and everything came out okay for the most part.
                          Is a good way for a wolf who knows the roles to gain some town points by playing the rational yet non-aggressive tactic. This is exemplified by his unvote of dance as well, after being placated by weak reasoning.

                          I'm going to read back on the first day to see if any of Cedo's posts stand out to me.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #358
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Originally posted by Sage of the Forest
                            Or we can lynch the drunk guy telling us to sleep inside with him. His continuous plea for people inside the Bar could be a subtle attempt at offing a crapload of townies.
                            Originally posted by Sage of the Forest
                            Xis needs to DIIIIIE. (mostly joking but eh it could be worth a lynch)
                            Hahaha, you know I was initially trying some reverse psychology on it, ya know? Like, I'd be all like "Come To The Bar Townies!!" ... then the wolves will be like, "Oh they WANT us to go there to catch us. But we won't. Let's go somewhere else." So they do that. And I am in the bar. And I am still alive.

                            (So is everyone else lol)

                            So I accomplished nothing.


                            And I mean, I did kinda call out NetJet at first, which did provide a successful lynching haha. Any other reason to call me out? Just curious on why haha.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #359
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Also, I have two people at the top of my list right now. (Until further notice) I will have to agree and say Sage

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #360
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                (And no, that isn't a reaction vote) Haha.


                                Also,

                                @Dance ~ Current thoughts on Krauth and Yo Man in detail please?

                                Comment

                                Working...