Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
if I'm at the top of your suspect list, why would Sage pushing to lynch me seem suspicious?
I agree with your other two points.
what I mean is, by posting my name right before you end this Day phase, you're trying to convince everyone to go after me at the start of the next Day phase. if you're trying to rally everyone for a lynch, why not wait until after the D2 flip? if someone were to die during Night 3, how do you know the clearing of that person as town wouldn't affect the rest of your reads?
if I'm at the top of your suspect list, why would Sage pushing to lynch me seem suspicious?
I agree with your other two points.
what I mean is, by posting my name right before you end this Day phase, you're trying to convince everyone to go after me at the start of the next Day phase. if you're trying to rally everyone for a lynch, why not wait until after the D2 flip? if someone were to die during Night 3, how do you know the clearing of that person as town wouldn't affect the rest of your reads?


Comment