TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
Declare Building for Fireman Idear not gaining enough traction. have better things to talk about during Day 1. cannot guarantee complete compliance and organization by Night 2.
postwhore mode... shutting down... normal twg sequence initiating...
see you ppl when the sun comes upComment
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
what do u mean how does it work? As long as police don't die they get seer results and in this game are right 100% of the time. They know the info and have the power to steer the lynch away from a seered villa or away from themselves if need be, or towards a wolf if ideal. There is no need to out the info to control votes if police aren't retarded. And as less houses, greater chance of seering someone.
I was just reinforcing that this is the important part, like v said u can't say oh ya I'd go to the bar because I drink.
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
seems easier said than done to me, but I hope you're right.
Police can't seer reds btw.Comment
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
*can almost never seer reds
i forgot one case. if the Roleblocker targets someone, winds up in building X, and the Police check out Building X, then they might get to seer the Roleblocker.
ok leaving thread now actually.
I'm posting like freaky from the last c9++ game. WATCH OUT I'M THE SERIAL KILLERComment
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
lol what you are going to guess which of the nine buildings my not-sending-a-pm will rnadomyl fall in?
how do you posses such amazing predictive power that i should somehow interpret your ability to not-kill-me as humanness?
Comment
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
this is what i'm talking about man
when i say stupid shit
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
Awkward.
Eco FriendlyDear sirs,
One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".
In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?
Sincerely,
Your Client
♥~ChuComment

Comment