TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
Nugget nigget faggert fuggit bigger jiggab retarb regard homu humo
Comment
-
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
Lol @ cedolad I don't go to bars I but everclear wholesale
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
yes, and fireman(whoops)
moving housing won't be a problem because no-one will know where everyone is unless they're a police and they received a seerComment
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)
well I'm not seeing it as a problem, moreso it would be nice to see how many people were in a house in a given night. it really wouldn't matter since they're being moved into a different house anyway.
it would work like a vote count, just the number of people who were in the house that night.
really just curious because that would be useful for everyone, seeing the odds and what not.
Comment
-
Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

say we publicly announce three buildings and order all plain townies to choose randomly among those three. cops and fireman avoid those buildings.
pros:
fairly low chance of multi-kill (3 townies in one building is still only 1 death)
fireman guaranteed safety unless roleblocked
arsons have to choose between guaranteed kills vs. chance of hitting special roles
cops have better chance of finding fireman
cons:
higher chance of multi-kill than everyone choosing randomly
cops can't find reds
probably not viable once we're down to fewer houses
any thoughts? I feel like I'm almost onto something, but no chance of seeding reds would be a huge setbackComment




Comment