TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #301
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    That's fair as well. It could very well go either way, but that's just my thought on it coupled with Zoshi being hardly contributory before being replaced.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #302
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      Originally posted by Viccica
      Xiz has Cubone as his avy, was kind of obvious.
      I have sigs/avatars turned off by default so I can browse at work >.< but thank you!

      as far as sage goes:
      Originally posted by sage
      So, if somebody could send me a PM with a brief summary of what's happened so far that'd be gr8.
      It may be a bit of a reach/overanaylsis on my part here, but the only people who can talk outside the thread are wolves/firemen correct? Was Sage granted this right and discussing information with a partner, only to learn in-thread that it was an exclusive privilege?

      Cedo's point remains in that it's not necessarily indicative of wolfishness, and that we may be reading too far into it. This is an opportunity where wolves will either agree with shoddy/restated reasoning, or disagree in an attempt to dissociate themselves from a lynch they know will be human, in order to gain town-trust status later on.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #303
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        I would think kraut is more likely than sage to be a wolf.

        anyway I did see the post when yoshl ended the phase early and it was the school was burned down and no1 died. when I came back to the thread like a minute later yoshl edited out the post. the only people I saw viewing the thread at the time this happened were james may and danceguy, and the only way yoshl would change this is if a wolf saw no1 died and messaged to put it back to the night phase. now I know this was an unfortunate host error, but I really think it outs either danceguy or james as a wolf.

        james just made a really good post and shared similar views I had (although id move kraut into the red and sage into the orange), which leads me to believe danceguy is the wolf who sent the message. I viewed danceguy as villagery day 1 but idk this makes sense to me

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #304
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          I think that's dabbling into trusting Zoshi's and Sage's integrity. Obviously a sub shouldn't be discussing the game at all.

          I personally don't think that helps Sage's defense myself, because it could just as well be posturing 'Oh hey sup guys, I'm so-totally interested'.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #305
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            That post, I should say.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #306
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Looking at Dance's previous wolf games, jrodd does bring a good point to the table. I haven't seen Dance live pass day 1 in his wolf adventures. So this new playstyle for him could be the ticket to his wolfness.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #307
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                ps: don't take everything I say verbatim, I'm just offering alternative view points.

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #308
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  k Kraut isn't even online, so pressure voting him is worthless lmfao

                  sup Danceguy, I see you.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #309
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    anyway I did see the post when yoshl ended the phase early and it was the school was burned down and no1 died. when I came back to the thread like a minute later yoshl edited out the post. the only people I saw viewing the thread at the time this happened were james may and danceguy, and the only way yoshl would change this is if a wolf saw no1 died and messaged to put it back to the night phase. now I know this was an unfortunate host error, but I really think it outs either danceguy or james as a wolf.
                    I never saw yoshL's post

                    I don't buy James as a red either.

                    are you sure there weren't any guests viewing?

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #310
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      ya im like 90% sure there were no guests when the first post went up and 100% sure there were no guests when it was taken down because I specifically looked for that

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #311
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        one other thing, let's just not forget that you were also there to see the post. I'm not really suspicious of you Jrodd, but let's not forget that.

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #312
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          of course, I just have bias since I know it's not me lol

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #313
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            ya im like 90% sure there were no guests when the first post went up and 100% sure there were no guests when it was taken down because I specifically looked for that
                            ok. then from my perspective the only possible explanations are

                            1) you're red
                            2) James is red
                            3) YoshL noticed what happened on his own

                            my money is on #3

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #314
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              ok. then from my perspective the only possible explanations are

                              1) you're red
                              2) James is red
                              3) YoshL noticed what happened on his own

                              my money is on #3
                              well I suppose, it just made a lot more sense to me that a wolf would send the PM in.

                              comparing your reads to james', which ones are the same and which are different? just give ppl green/orange/red

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #315
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                I noticed what happened on my own. gonna say that right now.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...