TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #211
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    You know, the odds against Netjet is harsh. Let's give him a worthy death ala Dangan Ronpa (for those who don't know, its like Clue with the exception that the characters are High Schoolers [and a 20 year old] yay...)

    Anyhow, by looking through this thread, the evidence are stacked against Netjet. And if Netjet does flip Arsonist, then Mr. Cubone & V would most certainly be town. And even a better read if he flips as the roleblocker, which would mean that the cops & firefighter could safely come out without any fear of being roleblocked.

    Anyhow, switching my vote from Mr. Cubone to Netjet
    bananas


    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #212
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      I agree on the assertion that Net's attempt to defend himself is very weak,and only tries to use the AIM meta-game to redirect attention to Kraut.

      The post that Dance linked to is also a great example of attempting to appease the human motive without actually doing anything.

      I won't go to greater lengths to flesh this out, because it would be restating a lot of points already made. This just intrinsically feels like a good day 1 lynch choice, as opposed to some of the more random shots in the dark we've made in games past.

      Netjet

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #213
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        gg netjet
        bananas


        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #214
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          The death bell tolls. Netjet's body is disposed through a fire, suiting the fact that he was an Arsonist at heart.

          Night 2 has started. The night will end in 48 hours, July 8th at 1:00 PM

          PLAYERS LIST

          1. j-rodd123
          2. yo man im awesome
          3. cedolad
          4. Xiz
          5. James May
          6. Viccica
          7. Netjet!
          8. dAnceguy117
          9. Zoshi
          10. Krauthammer
          11. Vendetta21
          12. Tps222

          ========================

          Library
          Restaurant
          Bar
          Office
          Grocery Store
          Mansion
          Hospital
          School
          Shack


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #215
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            boom. headshot
            bananas


            Comment

            • Krauthammer
              FFR Player
              • May 2012
              • 362

              #216
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Originally posted by cedolad

              But the next post by Kraut is what really comes off as odd. After Kraut defends himself from dance, he jumps to defend netjet. That's what I really don't get, if netjet has a vote on Kraut, why would Kraut still be concerned with what dance is saying if Kraut has 2 votes on him. After dance posted his analysis of Kraut, dance posted an analysis of netjet and changed his vote. To me this is weird. Not only that, but netjet completely ignored dance's post and vote change. This feels like a chainsaw defense type deal going on here. netjet ignores accusations and pressure, Kraut (arsonist buddy) quickly defends him, striding to get dance to change his vote back to Kraut.
              Now, now, now.

              Did I defend Netjet? Nope! For all purposes, if Netjet dies, then it means I don't die. And if I don't die, then it means I still play.

              However, I find it still odd that he would change targets without a concrete reason.

              Now, why did Dance change targets so fast? If we're both Arsonists, then it shouldn't matter who dies. Any would have been good enough.

              As I see it, the only reason I see for such an unexpected change is that Dance is going for the easiest target available. Somebody more inactive, and with less chance to fight back.

              Would a town Danceguy do it? My own opinion is that at first he thought he had set enough to cause a lynch. But then, lo and behold, James has doubts, and then Vendetta comes and posts some reasons to believe I'm not an Arsonist, and then James comments about his own doubts again!

              So Danceguy goes and lists the stuff he has against me. Then, in the next post, he posts much less substantial stuff against Netjet. Now, I personally would have expected him to continue pushing towards me, as there technically more stuff against me. The dissonance between his actions is the odd part.

              And, well, now I'm waiting his reply. Depending of his reply, then I vote.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #217
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by James May
                As for Mr. Cubone, not sure about him, keeping my vote on him, would like to see his input on night 1 and current players so far. Once I get a satisfied response from him then I'll move on to Netjet.
                Alright I'll do what I can explain myself on night 1. Keep in mind that I am keeping some thoughts to myself, I only want to point fingers and those who I strongly feel could be a red. Once I build more info on a person you will see me calling them out.

                - As everyone knows, my strongest pick would be with Netjet as I said earlier. He seems to be the only one in my eyes who seems most suspicious.
                - Someone said earlier how in this forum, wolves will try to speak more accurate with very detailed posts. I'm on a phone still and can't quote you sorry haha. But this statement seems quite true. That's why Celo seems clear with me.
                - I have no constructive critique for yo man. He is on my radar, but nothing more at the moment. I'm not sure pointing fingers at him is wise just yet. However I could be wrong.
                - If I had to trust anyone right meow it would be James. (Lol the person who called me out) and Danceguy.

                Sorry that's all I got right meow... I have other suspicions like I said but I rather father up info first before I play the blame game. However, @James if you want my thoughts on a certain person let me know and I'll go more in depth, however vague and irrelevant it might be haha.

                Comment

                • Krauthammer
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2012
                  • 362

                  #218
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Ah, he replied while I typed!

                  And aw, I missed the voting, then.

                  Ah well.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #219
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Lol while I was posting the day ended. Wow I was correct. That makes me happy hahah

                    Comment

                    • Krauthammer
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2012
                      • 362

                      #220
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      Originally posted by James May
                      And even a better read if he flips as the roleblocker, which would mean that the cops & firefighter could safely come out without any fear of being roleblocked.
                      Roleblocker flips as Arsonist, James.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #221
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Originally posted by Krauthammer
                        James has doubts, and then Vendetta comes and posts some reasons to believe I'm not an Arsonist, and then James comments about his own doubts again!
                        That's how I am during Day 1 silly xd.

                        & @ Kraut's recent post: oops, I misread that x:
                        So with that, Roleblocker flips as Arsonist as well so it is safe that cops & firefighters claim ONCE we have lynched 2 arsonists. Once we lynched 2 arsonists and game haven't ended, the next day phase after that, cops & firefighter claim since they no longer have to worry about being roleblocked by the roleblocker.

                        @Mr Cubone: Cool, anyhow, with this lynch that happened, this pretty much clears you as town for now.
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #222
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Originally posted by James May
                          boom. headshot
                          you son of a bitch that's my line

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #223
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            you son of a bitch that's my line
                            gommene V-sama
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • Krauthammer
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2012
                              • 362

                              #224
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Hmmmm...I suppose it does make sense if they claim after two Arsonists die.

                              However, I think the Fireman should stay hidden even after two Arsonists die. A chance of 33% of the Roleblocker still being alive is a bit too big to take a risk. The Fireman's ability may be still useful, even if the game is almost over. Better not take any bad chances.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #225
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Originally posted by Krauthammer
                                Hmmmm...I suppose it does make sense if they claim after two Arsonists die.

                                However, I think the Fireman should stay hidden even after two Arsonists die. A chance of 33% of the Roleblocker still being alive is a bit too big to take a risk. The Fireman's ability may be still useful, even if the game is almost over. Better not take any bad chances.
                                caught up now good lynch. V/xiz clear

                                and kraut the game ends when the two arsonists die, if 2 wolves die then that means the 3rd one can not be the roleblocker

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...