Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #811
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Never believe a story where 3 independent variables have to align to make it true if a simpler explaination exists

    > I have to believe you wanted to cover for a jk that could not exist

    >I have to believe that you were cognizant of the fact that someone could pick up on your soft when the purpose of a soft is to not be noticed until it's needed.

    >I have to believe you wanted to use a soft as a VT to bait a nk, and not the obvious application of claiming a role.

    >I have to believe that real jk targeted you AND you goto night killed.

    ====

    OR

    ====

    Simpler explanation: Your a wolf, got blocked sending the kill. And softed to give yourself an emergency out and bank on 50% chance you don't get immediately cc'd
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #812
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      there's like, a chance that someone doesn't know to counterclaim but that's hard to believe with this playerlist

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #813
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Or maybe, he is the real jailor, but mistook your intentions as a super scummy action.

        ...Considering no one died in the night, the scenarios are... well... someone else smart would have had to do what you're suggesting.

        Don't think Freezin would do some investigatory thing like this. Certainly not Haku or blind either. Definitely could see backpack doing it though.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #814
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          :thinking:
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #815
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I'm gonna dunk you bro
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #816
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              indheart

              Come at me. I'm going to tunnel you and win because I'm town and your obviously a wolf
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Arielbananate7
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 6

                #817
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                I was not able to sleep, so I am back.

                I feel like people make this werewolf game overcomplicated, by lying and then admitting it.

                I am a bit disturbed inDheart left a fake clue and I did not notice anything was off about those posts. I do not know if I would know if he is saying other fake things. But I want to trust him, because I feel he is trying to help figure things out.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #818
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  inD

                  I get if you're town this is frustrating
                  I do

                  its honestly just one of those situations, I think
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #819
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Never believe a story where 3 independent variables have to align to make it true if a simpler explaination exists

                    > I have to believe you wanted to cover for a jk that could not exist

                    >I have to believe that you were cognizant of the fact that someone could pick up on your soft when the purpose of a soft is to not be noticed until it's needed.

                    >I have to believe you wanted to use a soft as a VT to bait a nk, and not the obvious application of claiming a role.

                    >I have to believe that real jk targeted you AND you goto night killed.

                    ====

                    OR

                    ====

                    Simpler explanation: Your a wolf, got blocked sending the kill. And softed to give yourself an emergency out and bank on 50% chance you don't get immediately cc'd
                    all right next time i'll just skip playing the game then

                    point 1: the setup we're in is unconfirmed

                    point 2: it wasn't meant ot be a soft i could use to claim PR because that's collosally stupid when you're not actually the role. i got chewed out in a postgame once where i had hilariously obscure softs as a town PR that only i could interpret, plus i've used this same crumb before and know that people look for it. if i wanted to do a real crumb i'd just hide it with my gimmick

                    point 3: i wouldn't say the "obvious" application is actual role claiming but it's a fair point to consider

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #820
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Normally I'd wait a bit before I offered you a deal to sell or your partners but my break is almost over so I gotta get back to work.

                      So I'll give you a great deal: Sell out your partner and I'll guarantee you 2 phases.

                      Think about it, I have a feeling shits going to go south for you real quick
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #821
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        one thing bothering me is why ind as a wild didn't just counterclaim


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #822
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                          I am a bit disturbed inDheart left a fake clue and I did not notice anything was off about those posts. I do not know if I would know if he is saying other fake things. But I want to trust him, because I feel he is trying to help figure things out.
                          I /want/ to trust him too. I don't think anyone that is town doesn't want to trust him.

                          But you have to look at the situation as it is.

                          Sorry you couldn't sleep.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #823
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            wolf*


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #824
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Or maybe, he is the real jailor, but mistook your intentions as a super scummy action.

                              ...Considering no one died in the night, the scenarios are... well... someone else smart would have had to do what you're suggesting.

                              Don't think Freezin would do some investigatory thing like this. Certainly not Haku or blind either. Definitely could see backpack doing it though.
                              i'm just gonna take it as he didn't see that now before it was pointed out

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #825
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                all right next time i'll just skip playing the game then

                                point 1: the setup we're in is unconfirmed

                                point 2: it wasn't meant ot be a soft i could use to claim PR because that's collosally stupid when you're not actually the role. i got chewed out in a postgame once where i had hilariously obscure softs as a town PR that only i could interpret, plus i've used this same crumb before and know that people look for it. if i wanted to do a real crumb i'd just hide it with my gimmick

                                point 3: i wouldn't say the "obvious" application is actual role claiming but it's a fair point to consider
                                I appreciate that you have to keep up appearances, and you should appreciate that I have a moral obligation to dunk on your wolfy self

                                Normally this involves not arguing with my hard scumleans.

                                But I'll probably get back to this
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...