Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #766
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    PS, I'm really flippin' tired, oof


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #767
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Like I took every post of thesunfan and only typed the letter.

      I didn't see any decoded messages.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #768
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Thought process at eod:

        Skip a bunch of pages, check last page near eod.

        Post my reads

        Gut tells me dbp is kind of bad, vote him

        Vc gets posted, I see I'm in kitb with blind.

        Don't really want to vote blind because he didn't seem wolfy from what I read of him.

        Ask for another wagon

        See that xel is a thing

        Vote him because I felt better about blind at that moment than xel.

        That's what happened
        i don't get why you don't really want to lynch xel and then suddenly he's where you want to be

        what made you feel good/better about blind? he didn't make your thoughtdump when you came back in

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #769
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          i
          Originally posted by inDheart
          m
          Originally posted by inDheart
          j
          Originally posted by inDheart
          a
          Originally posted by inDheart
          I
          Originally posted by inDheart
          l
          Originally posted by inDheart
          o
          Originally posted by inDheart
          r
          here charu i deleted all the other letters

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #770
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I noticed this too
            i didn't until it was pointed out
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #771
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Oh shit


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #772
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                I thought thesunfan was saying that about HIS posts, not inD

                Ooo...


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #773
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Hold the phone, excuse me, how would a wolf inDheart know the setup that early...

                  Oh... roleblocker...

                  But that still leaves a 50/50, either town or jailor, so...???

                  Shouldn't thesunfan actually be suspect?

                  Hold on fam, what? My mind just kind of got a bit blown at this.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #774
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    like that's why i'm worried i'm being framed and people are getting complacent about it

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #775
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Hold the phone, excuse me, how would a wolf inDheart know the setup that early...

                      Oh... roleblocker...

                      But that still leaves a 50/50, either town or jailor, so...???

                      Shouldn't thesunfan actually be suspect?

                      Hold on fam, what? My mind just kind of got a bit blown at this.
                      he's saying wolf-me would know i was blocked and therefore know the setup

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #776
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        don't think there's a reason for wolf dbp to go "hey yeah i totally noticed that in your posts" here

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #777
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          he's saying wolf-me would know i was blocked and therefore know the setup
                          But you made those posts BEFORE anything was even done, but thesunfan is the one claiming here and saying he jailed you.

                          Oh boy...


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #778
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            My tired bird brain can't comprehend this, lol, fuck.

                            Why is inDheart suspect then if he's the one with a secret message on D0?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #779
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              look at the first letter of each of the posts, charu

                              except for one of them, look at the 1st letter of the 2nd line

                              or use the 1, either or
                              So then, why point this out then? Wouldn't this incriminate thesunfan?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #780
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                DON'T LAUGH AT ME FAM, I'M CONFUSED AND TIRED!!11


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...