Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #826
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    indheart

    Come at me. I'm going to tunnel you and win because I'm town and your obviously a wolf
    Hey man, it's not as obvious as I thought it was.

    For sure, I'm pretty much agreeing that the simpler solution is usually the correct one.

    However, don't forget what happened in the game you just hosted. Logic dictated the scenario AA threw himself in would just simply never happened, and it was the simpler solution.

    That made me realize something about TWG. Sometimes it's not actually simple, lmao.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #827
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Arielbananate7
      I was not able to sleep, so I am back.

      I feel like people make this werewolf game overcomplicated, by lying and then admitting it.

      I am a bit disturbed inDheart left a fake clue and I did not notice anything was off about those posts. I do not know if I would know if he is saying other fake things. But I want to trust him, because I feel he is trying to help figure things out.
      it might be something i'm picking up from playing on other sites in all honesty

      i've seen some great power role cover, and some equally great posting by the actual power roles to not look like PRs

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #828
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Normally I'd wait a bit before I offered you a deal to sell or your partners but my break is almost over so I gotta get back to work.

        So I'll give you a great deal: Sell out your partner and I'll guarantee you 2 phases.

        Think about it, I have a feeling shits going to go south for you real quick
        You're awfully feisty this phase...


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #829
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          I appreciate that you have to keep up appearances, and you should appreciate that I have a moral obligation to dunk on your wolfy self

          Normally this involves not arguing with my hard scumleans.

          But I'll probably get back to this
          by this point i'll appreciate it if you do because this is getting kinda ridiculous all around

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #830
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I will say that if I were following just my heart here I'd probably not kill inD
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #831
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Hey man, it's not as obvious as I thought it was.

              For sure, I'm pretty much agreeing that the simpler solution is usually the correct one.

              However, don't forget what happened in the game you just hosted. Logic dictated the scenario AA threw himself in would just simply never happened, and it was the simpler solution.

              That made me realize something about TWG. Sometimes it's not actually simple, lmao.
              you mean by AA claiming eternalisk? or when he claimed for real?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #832
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                one thing bothering me is why ind as a wild didn't just counterclaim
                Because it'll create a predictable thunderdome, and I know thesunfan had a better shot at winning it probably.

                ...I mean if inD's a wolf, this is a brilliant play.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #833
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  you mean by AA claiming eternalisk? or when he claimed for real?
                  When he claimed eternalisk.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #834
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    don't like freezins vote


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #835
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      don't like freezins vote
                      eh

                      at least he's consistent since he pretty much voted the same way yesterday

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #836
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Because it'll create a predictable thunderdome, and I know thesunfan had a better shot at winning it probably.

                        ...I mean if inD's a wolf, this is a brilliant play.
                        I don't know if I'd call it brilliant
                        but I think he made the better play if he's a wolf
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #837
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          don't like freezins vote
                          You don't like a vote on the person you're voting?? I don't understand.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Arielbananate7
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 6

                            #838
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            I like how Charu was thinking about the jailer stuff. Seeing his thoughts about it helped me to understand, even though he was confused too. I feel like he was actually trying to figure it all out.

                            Comment

                            • Arielbananate7
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 6

                              #839
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              DaBackpack and Freezin seem very aggressive and I do not really get it.

                              Maybe Freezin is just pretending again though.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #840
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                I'm too skeptical about this situation to feel comfortable enough to vote inD.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...