Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arielbananate7
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 6

    #841
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    I do not think DaBackpack and inDheart can be mafias anymore because of DaBackpack swearing at him and because inDheart also noticed what Hakulyte and I noticed about DaBackpack being strange at the end of the day yesterday, with who he liked and who he thought were the choices of who to hang.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #842
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Hmm....
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #843
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Not caught up, but thinking atm. More later
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Arielbananate7
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 6

          #844
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Sometimes I see people not in the game are viewing it. I think it would be interesting to have their thoughts.

          Comment

          • Arielbananate7
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 6

            #845
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            That is probably not allowed though.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #846
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Arielbananate7
              That is probably not allowed though.
              its not
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #847
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                its not
                all I see on the bottom is T-Force

                you don't want his thoughts, nah
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #848
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  all I see on the bottom is T-Force

                  you don't want his thoughts, nah
                  Fricken... burned, wow.

                  T-Force, you reading this guy?

                  smh

                  Wow


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Arielbananate7
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 6

                    #849
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    One time I saw PrawnSkunk.

                    Comment

                    • Arielbananate7
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 6

                      #850
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      I think I would like Freezin to finish reading and explain what he really thinks more. In my notes it seemed he liked Xelicoptor throughout the day, so I do not know why he would feel better about blind. And I feel that him going back on the sun fan read and saying he was just looking for sun fan to do things, may be an excuse.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #851
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Thoughts atm

                        I like indheart response to my pressure because it reminded me of a similar situation where I wrote him off a scum due to mechanics but was later proven wrong.

                        So I can accept that I could be potentially wrong here. But while I think and work you should try to unravel the thread and find a believable culprit other than you, or perhaps a more clear picture of what's going on?
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #852
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          You need to realize my position. All things being equal given 2 explanations you need to know I'll take the simpler one that requires less leaps in logic.

                          If you want me to believe you, you need to change the narrative or add something to it that will make it less questionable to believe
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #853
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            I feel like we're all telling inD the same things over and over
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #854
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Sounds like you're giving an ultimatum.

                              "thesunfan jailed you and no one died, therefor you are wolf no matter what you say unless you get make a case that's easy to understand."

                              Here's one, backpack read the secret message and backpack and his partner decided to target inD for an ez pz PR kill.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #855
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                That simple enough for you, Freezin?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...