Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #796
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    So... Are you saying it was bait for a kill???
    yeah, cover for blues

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #797
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      there's also nothing much in my RP posts but if you feel like reading them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...e_signal_flags

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #798
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        yeah, cover for blues
        Ok, that's making more sense. I was so confused.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #799
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          sunfan
          charu
          haku (continuation read since he hasn't really been here)

          ariel/freezin/dbp/blind to sort

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #800
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            blind, xel or ind?????
            how did this end up being your list after you posted your likes/kinda likes

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #801
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              indheart that is such fucking bullshit and you are going to die for it


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #802
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                xiz did the same goddamn thing against me in thr flame wars game when he fake counterclaimed me as the fireman

                you set that up so you could fake claim if you were about to be lynched

                too bad sunfan happened to be the same exact role you were gonna fake claim


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #803
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  there is no fucking way you set up that soft to cover for a blue

                  no fucking way


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #804
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    While I do think inDheart's story is very believable in a sense, he's got the "I put these words down first before you did" thing.

                    So in essence...

                    If he were wolfin', he had to make that 50/50 call on what kind of setup this is.

                    Seems a bit risky, and it's kind of sketching me out that thesunfan of all players pointed it out before he did.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #805
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      idk backpack, I was sure before, but not so much anymore. But no one has CC'd thesunfan... so...


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #806
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        there is no fucking way you set up that soft to cover for a blue

                        no fucking way
                        I think he's a wolf right now

                        but like

                        his side is plausible

                        I've seen him set up stuff in lTWG before for fakeclaims then not do it; it all depends on the situation
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #807
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          oh look someone else who isn't interested in actually responding

                          fuck this

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #808
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            oh look someone else who isn't interested in actually responding

                            fuck this
                            Hey hey hey, I'm interested, because it could lead to the possibility that thesunfan saw this hidden message and is using that message to call the real jailor out, which I guess he thought would be you because of your message.

                            If I don't see another CC though, I don't know if your story holds any weight unfortunately.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #809
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              i think the top 3 of my list are pretty much right but i'm assuming i'm not getting any interaction data to sort out the rest now

                              whatever

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #810
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Hey hey hey, I'm interested, because it could lead to the possibility that thesunfan saw this hidden message and is using that message to call the real jailor out, which I guess he thought would be you because of your message.

                                If I don't see another CC though, I don't know if your story holds any weight unfortunately.
                                no dude i don't think he's a wolf, by this point he pretty much is what he says

                                like i literally just put him at the top of my list

                                the real role just gets a free wolf if that's what he's doing somehow

                                Comment

                                Working...