Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #886
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    I didn't ignore it, I gave a detailed response.
    yeah found it

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #887
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      haku what didn't you like about me/dbp together yesterday

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #888
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        haku what didn't you like about me/dbp together yesterday
        Shado answered stuff for me in the previous game and you both had instances of answering things for each others.

        It makes me group you two together as if you have no interest into letting the other speak for themselves.

        It gives me the impression that you already know each others alignment.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #889
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Shado answered stuff for me in the previous game and you both had instances of answering things for each others.

          It makes me group you two together as if you have no interest into letting the other speak for themselves.

          It gives me the impression that you already know each others alignment.
          i answered for him? i know what you're thinking of on him answering for me

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #890
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Bumping this because DBP ignored it last phase.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #891
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              did you see the post where he decided to stop explaining things for me because he's aware of that bit
              That's the post where you answered for him.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #892
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                I understand that I've cut the part where DBP got self-aware and noticed he was talking for you, but that doesn't explain why he got here in the first place.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #893
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  I think you replied for him because he ignored that post and you didn't want me to get suspicious of him over that.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #894
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Not sure why this game has a flagrant lack of pushes in general.

                    I missed 6-7 hours and it was mostly mechanical talk around JK.

                    All I can conclude is that wolf Sunfan would never claim JK here because he would most likely get CC'd regardless of which row/column we are in the setup.

                    Assuming Sunfan is town, inDheart has to be solved.

                    I have no reason to go outside of this inDheart/DBP world, but if it's something else, it's probably still Charu/FreezinIce.

                    That being said, I have trouble making connections about why they would NK inDheart specifically.

                    It makes more sense to investigate inDheart further atm.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #895
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      That's the post where you answered for him.
                      ah ok

                      it wasn't really a response to a question you asked though, mostly adding context

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #896
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        the rest of your post really explains the lack-of-pushes bit, i think

                        things are kind of collecting around "i need resolution"

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #897
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          ah ok

                          it wasn't really a response to a question you asked though, mostly adding context
                          I mean, that's the point.

                          Aren't you interested into why DBP town read you over a previous game ?

                          Aren't you interested to know why DBP goes like "xel is town/I like xel in read list" and then vote him anyway ?

                          I certainly wonder.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #898
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            As of Post #895, this votecount should be valid:


                            Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
                            1 -- DaBackpack -- Arielbananate7 (63)
                            1 -- inDheart -- DaBackpack (65)
                            1 -- unvote -- FreezinIce (76)
                            5 -- not voting -- Charu (207), inDheart (171), the sun fan (170), Hakulyte (56), blindreper1179 (50)

                            If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.

                            Day ends in 3 hours and 17 minutes, at Midnight Server Time.
                            Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #899
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              charu prolly town
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              xel town
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              nvm blind is town
                              Doesn't that look suspicious?

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #900
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Oh, DBP actually voted inDheart too?

                                That's funny.

                                Comment

                                Working...