Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
because he's the one claiming a jailing on me, and we know no one died
fmpov this means someone shot me, but he's saying i'm a wolf and blocked me making a killComment
-
Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
So.... you're not counter claiming, but you're saying you're the jailor, not him?
Isn't that a counter claim??Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
FUCK this game.
/ lifeOriginally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
i'm not counterclaiming
i posted earlier that i left that message as a trap for coverComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Dude, I feel like the stupidest player right now, because I really REALLY don't get what you're getting at.
You're making it sound like thesunfan is actually the legit one. Is he, or is he not the jailor? Your secret message implies you're the one.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
he's just saying that he softed jailor
that's allTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Okay, that I can get. You're saying you made those series of posts in hopes that someone in the game will do EXACTLY what you just described and then go for a kill on you.
Is that it?
And the person you're saying that would do this... is Freezin? (thesunfan?)
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
yeah
basically it was meant to be found, which is why i did the same crumb i've done in other gamesComment
-
Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
Comment