Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #856
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    by the way I have no idea how the fuck people notice softs like that

    like I know DBP works with English in his job but like

    is this just a thing you know how to do or are you trained to recognize things that "look weird" or something

    because catching something like that is like

    absolutely beyond me unless I'm looking for it
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #857
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      by the way I have no idea how the fuck people notice softs like that

      like I know DBP works with English in his job but like

      is this just a thing you know how to do or are you trained to recognize things that "look weird" or something

      because catching something like that is like

      absolutely beyond me unless I'm looking for it
      I agree, it's just THAT much of a stretch in which it feels kind of absurd.

      But then you factor in that 50/50 I mentioned and then it becomes who knows what.

      Feel the correct play, regardless, is probably lynching inD, no matter if other scenarios can exist. However, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and hoping that perhaps this game is a bit deeper than just thesunfan going "I jailed and I think you're wolf."


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #858
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Sounds like you're giving an ultimatum.

        "thesunfan jailed you and no one died, therefor you are wolf no matter what you say unless you get make a case that's easy to understand."

        Here's one, backpack read the secret message and backpack and his partner decided to target inD for an ez pz PR kill.
        No.

        Because in that situation, why out yourself as being aware of the pr soft.

        Did backpack know about the soft before indheart announced it or am I misremembering.

        Here's something that keeps coming up in my mind. In my last game I got caught as a wolf because I kept doing complicated plays and thinking about things that a town trying to find wolves has no business thinking about ie pr related stuff.

        And backpack was the one who caught me

        So

        Does backpack make the same mistake here?

        Is this situation wjth indheart reminiscent of that?

        Indheart) what are your reads I'm on mobile and can't find them
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #859
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          No.

          Because in that situation, why out yourself as being aware of the pr soft.
          thesunfan said it first I believe.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #860
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            by the way I have no idea how the fuck people notice softs like that

            like I know DBP works with English in his job but like

            is this just a thing you know how to do or are you trained to recognize things that "look weird" or something

            because catching something like that is like

            absolutely beyond me unless I'm looking for it
            i personally feel like i'm posting weird when i do it, so that could be the key

            don't really have a system for it

            and yeah freezin i'm attempting that, don't think the thing about my crumb is really helping me

            tacos are good

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #861
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Like I'm being as real as I can get. No bullshit: If I believe you where does that leave me? Do I have to turn around and suspect dbp for even more ridiculous reasons?

              Actually might be thinking about offering you the xiz deal: I buy into your logic for one phase and see where it leads. If there's no wolf at the end I lynch you. It depends on what I see from you tbh.

              Anything is better than sitting and waiting for phase to end saying lolindheartscumezgame. Sometimes the game is that easy (cel in turbo 14 iirc) but I'm not sure this is the case anymore.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #862
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Tldr you sound fairly town despite the situation so there's a bit of a struggle in my mind on how to proceed.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #863
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  I will get back to that response to my post later when I'm off work cause I feel it's important.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #864
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    i'm at sunfan-charu-haku as my top 3 in order

                    don't think i talked about charu being there before but it's part yesterday stuff, part him seeming most interested in puzzling this out today rather than having a stake in making sure someone dies, or something like that. like he acted like it wasn't decided and i felt like he might have broken his brain the same way i did last game in the claimfest that produced

                    the pile i'm trying to sort out is dbp-ariel-blind-freezin

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #865
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      I might have to defer till I'm on a computer because I feel I'm missing something

                      unvote
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #866
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        No.

                        Because in that situation, why out yourself as being aware of the pr soft.

                        Did backpack know about the soft before indheart announced it or am I misremembering.

                        Here's something that keeps coming up in my mind. In my last game I got caught as a wolf because I kept doing complicated plays and thinking about things that a town trying to find wolves has no business thinking about ie pr related stuff.

                        And backpack was the one who caught me

                        So

                        Does backpack make the same mistake here?

                        Is this situation wjth indheart reminiscent of that?

                        Indheart) what are your reads I'm on mobile and can't find them
                        yeah i was saying it doesn't really do anything for him to admit that if he's a wolf, but yes, the way he said it seemed to imply he saw it before it was announced

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #867
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          You need to realize my position. All things being equal given 2 explanations you need to know I'll take the simpler one that requires less leaps in logic.

                          If you want me to believe you, you need to change the narrative or add something to it that will make it less questionable to believe
                          like, distilling the situation down it should be baseline a 50/50

                          either i got shot, or i got stopped trying to shoot someone

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #868
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                            I think I would like Freezin to finish reading and explain what he really thinks more. In my notes it seemed he liked Xelicoptor throughout the day, so I do not know why he would feel better about blind. And I feel that him going back on the sun fan read and saying he was just looking for sun fan to do things, may be an excuse.
                            Throw your notes out, my tone and focus shifts on a dime

                            I have history supporting my typical early Sunfan pushes.

                            Xel was a gut decision, and he was lower than blind in that situation
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #869
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              xiz did the same goddamn thing against me in thr flame wars game when he fake counterclaimed me as the fireman

                              you set that up so you could fake claim if you were about to be lynched

                              too bad sunfan happened to be the same exact role you were gonna fake claim
                              i haven't read this game, was it a claim war and xiz fake claiming won?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #870
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Right, at least you're honest about you position. It's why I think the correct play is to lynch you regardless and see what scenario we're dealing with.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...