Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #871
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    dbp can i get you to expand on xel a bit

    you were townreading some of his posts and then had that remark about him only having one read

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #872
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      who do you think inD partner is sun?

      (Sheeping NOW Charu, ya birb)
      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      I'm too skeptical about this situation to feel comfortable enough to vote inD.
      blind, what happened between these two posts?

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #873
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Throw your notes out, my tone and focus shifts on a dime

        I have history supporting my typical early Sunfan pushes.

        Xel was a gut decision, and he was lower than blind in that situation
        don't thrown your notes out lmao
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #874
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Arielbananate7
          I do not think DaBackpack and inDheart can be mafias anymore because of DaBackpack swearing at him and because inDheart also noticed what Hakulyte and I noticed about DaBackpack being strange at the end of the day yesterday, with who he liked and who he thought were the choices of who to hang.
          wait, did haku actually say more about that post? i thought he just said "not liking" without anything else to it

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #875
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Arielbananate7
            I do not think that it had a link, but I will try it again now.

            These are some people I think could be the mafias
            blindreper1179 and Hakulyte
            Hakulyte and DaBackpack?
            FreezinIce and Charu?
            DaBackpack and InDheart?

            I like that inDheart is talking to everybody and seems to be trying to figure things out. I think he is inno. I did notice he forgot to give a read on sun fan yesterday. I do not get why he said it is selfish, to not want to hang me. I wonder what he will say about sun fan sussing him.
            are those potential pairings that you see?

            yeah, i realized i was forgetting a name and it took seeing one of sunfan's posts to remember. the read i had on him should be on a post after that

            not wanting to hang you is kind of a courtesy to you being both new to this kind of game, and asleep for the lynch

            Originally posted by Arielbananate7
            I do not think FreezinIce and sun fan are both the mafias because of them arguing. But I do not get why Freezin stopped wanting to hang sun fan. Freezin also said toward the end that they like Xelicoptor and then voted up Xelicoptor anyway. To me it is not adding up. Besides that I did not understand a lot of Freezin's jokes and stuff.

            ~~~snip~~~

            DaBackpack was pretty quiet on the first day. He said that he did not want to hang blindreper, Xelicoptor, and inDheart, but not so long after that, he said that those were the choices of who we hang. Maybe it is because he was trying to save himself from FreezinIce but I did not really like how he voted on the people he said he liked, except for inDheart. If I am wrong in how I feel about inDheart I would sus DaBackpack even more. I did like how DaBackpack was talking about inDheart earlier in the game, because I mainly feel indHeart is town.
            think i like these two paragraphs most process wise, seemed like similar questions to the ones i would ask

            also the way you clear some pairs within the post implies, to me, that you were writing it in a stream of consciousness type style rather than trying to force the reads on people

            i don't know when you started writing this but you posted it after sunfan claimed, and still seem interested in world building, so i think that's good on you

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #876
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Oh hey, good morning.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #877
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Throw your notes out, my tone and focus shifts on a dime

                I have history supporting my typical early Sunfan pushes.

                Xel was a gut decision, and he was lower than blind in that situation
                you ignored the post where i basically asked you the same thing, i'm hurt

                can i ask you what made blind higher there though

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #878
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Oh hey, good morning.
                  sup

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #879
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Are wolves being made aware of the full the setup they're in ?

                    I see mafia goon/roleblocker as possibilities, but that doesn't necessary clear up what everything else could be.

                    Xel flipped VT which doesn't help for knowing what's the setup.

                    Therefore, if Sunfan is a wolf, he's insane because if this game has a Cop/Doc/Tracker, he pmuch just committed suicide.

                    I think that makes Sunfan always town here.

                    If Sunfan is always town, what does that make the game look like?

                    I personally still have that inDheart/DBP world and Charu/FreezinIce as an alternative.

                    I don't really see much in Blind. I'm a little surprised by the level of play of Ariel tho.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #880
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      you ignored the post where i basically asked you the same thing, i'm hurt

                      can i ask you what made blind higher there though
                      I didn't ignore it, I gave a detailed response.

                      To summerize: saw a few of his posts, l I ed tone, saw him claim vt, then had gut feeling he was a miss. Then xel wagon happened and I voted for it. Although he was dead by the time I read and responded with a vote
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #881
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        *I liked his tone.

                        Dumb phone
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #882
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          wolves don't *know* the setup, but if they do/don't have a roleblocker, they can 100% figure out the setup based on my claim, Haku
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #883
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Yes I partially discarded my reads. Sue me
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #884
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              like the wolves don't get told the setup

                              but assuming wolves can look at a chart and read it, they know what the setup is
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #885
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Thought process at eod:

                                Skip a bunch of pages, check last page near eod.

                                Post my reads

                                Gut tells me dbp is kind of bad, vote him

                                Vc gets posted, I see I'm in kitb with blind.

                                Don't really want to vote blind because he didn't seem wolfy from what I read of him.

                                Ask for another wagon

                                See that xel is a thing

                                Vote him because I felt better about blind at that moment than xel.

                                That's what happened
                                man as i ask that i'm probably yammering on variations of the same thing

                                i guess what bugs me is the same thing i wanted to get at in cel's turbo - i think you have a better or bigger sense of what your vote is doing as a townie, usually, whereas in wolf games it seems more like you're concerned about where you are and less the people around you

                                i said that as a wolf in that game, but i think it has some value

                                Comment

                                Working...