Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #901
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    gonna go ahead and say that if inD gets lynched and flips exactly mafia roleblocker, that I am always 100% of the time going to jail blindreper tonight. If the flip is anything else then I will play it by ear.

    if a nightkill happens then you will know that he is town in this instance. If not, then it should be game.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #902
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      blind, what happened between these two posts?
      Nothing. I was asking if he knew, but that doesn't mean I'm not skeptical. Charu brought up good points. I have cold feet.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #903
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        gonna go ahead and say that if inD gets lynched and flips exactly mafia roleblocker, that I am always 100% of the time going to jail blindreper tonight. If the flip is anything else then I will play it by ear.

        if a nightkill happens then you will know that he is town in this instance. If not, then it should be game.
        Just make sure you stay consistent with your call because that should help us clear someone if a wolf rip and you still somehow rip.

        I think you should have conditional jails based on if X player flip town or wolf.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #904
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          gonna go ahead and say that if inD gets lynched and flips exactly mafia roleblocker, that I am always 100% of the time going to jail blindreper tonight. If the flip is anything else then I will play it by ear.

          if a nightkill happens then you will know that he is town in this instance. If not, then it should be game.
          I still don't understand why I'm being targeted here.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #905
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Just make sure you stay consistent with your call because that should help us clear someone if a wolf rip and you still somehow rip.

            I think you should have conditional jails based on if X player flip town or wolf.
            having any other conditional jails will let the wolves take advantage of my vocalization or be rendered pointless by the presence of a mafia roleblocker

            this is the only no-drawback play

            and yes I will 100% be completely consistent if this is what happens. If I do anything other than jail blindreper if inD flips mafia roleblocker you are more than welcome to yell at me for it because I would deserve it.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #906
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              I still don't understand why I'm being targeted here.
              its more than anything to stop a mislynch on you from happening.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #907
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                having any other conditional jails will let the wolves take advantage of my vocalization or be rendered pointless by the presence of a mafia roleblocker

                this is the only no-drawback play

                and yes I will 100% be completely consistent if this is what happens. If I do anything other than jail blindreper if inD flips mafia roleblocker you are more than welcome to yell at me for it because I would deserve it.
                Do you think DBP is town ? I don't.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #908
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  its more than anything to stop a mislynch on you from happening.
                  That makes sense I guess.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #909
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    honestly haku IDK

                    he had an emotional moment earlier this phase that made me think he was town and he also told me to suck a dick (or charu idr who) yesterday and I thought it was kinda townie

                    idk

                    I feel like I have a terrible grasp on the game atm
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #910
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      honestly haku IDK

                      he had an emotional moment earlier this phase that made me think he was town and he also told me to suck a dick (or charu idr who) yesterday and I thought it was kinda townie

                      idk

                      I feel like I have a terrible grasp on the game atm
                      DBP can use tone well, this shouldn't be a tell by itself.

                      Actions overall and voting patterns makes me go ???

                      I feel like I'm alone on that take which is weird. Well, Ariel did notice too.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #911
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        I def feel like DBP is lacking

                        I don't really even know what I want from him but I don't think he's given it to me
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #912
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I mean, that's the point.

                          Aren't you interested into why DBP town read you over a previous game ?

                          Aren't you interested to know why DBP goes like "xel is town/I like xel in read list" and then vote him anyway ?

                          I certainly wonder.
                          i mean, he explained it sufficiently and was basing it on things that happened in this game, not just last

                          the second thing i already asked him but he didn't wanna talk to me earlier

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #913
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Nothing. I was asking if he knew, but that doesn't mean I'm not skeptical. Charu brought up good points. I have cold feet.
                            were you expecting him to have a solve by then?

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #914
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              this is random as all fuck

                              what even is this?
                              Overreacting.
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              my three posts so far are pretty lacking, huh
                              More self-centered than usual.
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              only real read so far is that indheart is probably town, given what I know about how he felt about last game
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Ind's act was at the very beginning of the game, the first post, I don't think he was concerned about boredom as a result of this current game, but it was a mindset he carried over from last game, where he was town
                              Strange way to town read someone.
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              why are you being deliberately obtuse thsi game
                              Why is this a concern?
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I'll remember this if feezin flips wolf
                              Oh hey, maybe there's room for a DBP/Charu tinfoil.
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              haku is off table
                              i like xel
                              i ??? charu
                              i ??? sunfan
                              i kinda like ind
                              not gonna lynch new guy
                              kinda like blind
                              freezin is ??? but not here???
                              Abnormal read list.
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              xelyna if you're here, reads, now
                              That's kind of funny because I think you're aware xel wasn't going to come back because we went over this in the previous game.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #915
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                were you expecting him to have a solve by then?
                                I mean, I was hoping he might have an idea?
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...