Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
oh. welp. requoted for no reason oh well.
ymia what do you think
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Um, excuse me sir, I don't know if you read the last game with this setup, but everyone mistook him as a green too including me!
SO WATCH DA FUCK OUTLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
it got backpaged, so just in case you missed it again ymia. also i bolded the claim so it's easier to see lmao i almost missed it when i read the post the first time.Yes it did actually thank you for screaming to go read that game.
Let me ask you because you just flipped your read on me, would seeing my flip give more insight as to what Funny is?
Someone said a post where if you pressure Funny, she'll start reeling in attempts to catch herself or some iteration of that, and honestly that's what I feel like I'm seeing with her posts right now.
If it helps in any way to determine where I am, I'm the real cop with my d0 check being on Red Blaster.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
They are probably both wolvesLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
here ymiaYes it did actually thank you for screaming to go read that game.
Let me ask you because you just flipped your read on me, would seeing my flip give more insight as to what Funny is?
Someone said a post where if you pressure Funny, she'll start reeling in attempts to catch herself or some iteration of that, and honestly that's what I feel like I'm seeing with her posts right now.
If it helps in any way to determine where I am, I'm the real cop with my d0 check being on Red Blaster.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
What the fuck, 10 more pages since the last time I posted? WHAT THE FUCK!>?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Im on my phone and didn't instantly find post can someone quote it please
Also xiz pls enter thread and dissuade people from voting you, i dont think your inactivity is wolfy but i cant help you if you dont participateLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
i have no idea how many votes are on whom. i'm usually better at keeping track, but i think there's either 2 or 3 votes on xiz and i don't want him to get insta'dLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: