Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
i've said this before and i'll say it again, i'm 99% sure xiz was not being serious. also let's PLEASE not accidentally insta him. or give wolves the opportunity to do so.
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
i mean i would consider it, i just think it's sketchy that they all picked him, even more so with your reasoning. picking someone who's naturally town minded looks really weird when three people pick that person.Hey CK I know you want to lynch in the AA claim pool, but would you look at the people that haven't claimed a peek yet? Mind you red checks don't even count because it can't happen so I think looking at people without peeks/red peeks are the better look through before seriously committing to the AA claim pool
I personally think some people claimed on AA just because he's naturally town-minded d0 or at least projects himself that way and not trying to make a legitimate hypo to save the cop.
quite frankly you should be asking RB this stuff and not me. i know i'm town, but from your point of view, the only person you KNOW is town is RB.
outside of that pool, the only people with no actual checks are fg and xiz possibly.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Zenith and xiz did. Out of the two I'd believe zenith more than xiz, if only because Zenith is helping and xiz just left after putting some votes down without elaboration.
xiz. If he isn't a wolf, he sure as hell not giving a shit.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Hey CK I know you want to lynch in the AA claim pool, but would you look at the people that haven't claimed a peek yet? Mind you red checks don't even count because it can't happen so I think looking at people without peeks/red peeks are the better look through before seriously committing to the AA claim pool
I personally think some people claimed on AA just because he's naturally town-minded d0 or at least projects himself that way and not trying to make a legitimate hypo to save the cop.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
it depends. either he's a wolf who's claiming cop. or he's a VT who's claiming cop WHICH I REALLY HOPE HE ISN'T.
or since he read that game i told him to, he's a wolf claiming cop taking the same stance charu had and trying to win the game that way. but that's way too much thinking and i don't think that's what's happening.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
oph i didn't know you were at work, sorry.I am at work.
I don't really have much to say, I'm bad at d0 and nothing has really transpired yet that I'd put any relevance too.
I'm not liking Xiz/arnt based off of gut reactions to their posts. Xiz not wanting to out his check, arnt with the wolf check then the flop onto AA who already had someone claim him as their check.
i disagree with you on the nothing has transpired thing. arntonach said the same exact thing.
also it's been noted that arn was not serious about the red check, as he couldn't be because the cop doesn't get a red check d0.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
i think it's funny but like you said we have to take it seriously for now. if he's not the real cop then it's not even worth it for the real cop to counterclaim here because he could be bsingLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I am at work.
I don't really have much to say, I'm bad at d0 and nothing has really transpired yet that I'd put any relevance too.
I'm not liking Xiz/arnt based off of gut reactions to their posts. Xiz not wanting to out his check, arnt with the wolf check then the flop onto AA who already had someone claim him as their check.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Also
1) Red Blaster - Town
2) Arntonach - Null
3) Funnygurl555 - Weird, null
4) Cold Kitten - Town
5) yo man im awesome - Town
6) Charu - Null
7) AragakiAyase - Null
8) Xiz - WolfLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: