jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #331
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    Originally posted by Xception704
    o.O where? I totally missed that. =\
    Originally posted by DrKirth
    Hey guys. I haven't been online at all sat. night/sunday because of Brawl Also, I doubt I'd be able to get on at all on Monday, since playing Brawl caused a buildup of schoolwork..

    So, I'm going to go ahead and put up a safety right now, on rzr.
    Also, mattc posted somewhat recently, and you even acknowledged it yourself...
    ...

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #332
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Oh, frikkin christ. I lost my damn pretzal and then rolled over on it and found it. GAY. yeah, I'm thinking we have our wolfies. I hope. But remember, fellow humans, I'm not the only one who can gather information. It seems to me like a lot of people are jumping on the bandwaggon. You guys can do stuff too. Oh, granted there are some who do

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #333
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        oh, screw it, you're not being helpful at all.

        xplayfan.
        ...

        Comment

        • sc979
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 1644

          #334
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          crap, I voted too quickly. xplay has been just as inactive as serp and matt has...
          ...

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #335
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Well I'm out for now ... bbl maybe.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #336
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Very true, xplay doesn't post a lot. But he is on a real lot.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #337
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                I'm on aim ;(
                I see, Dr Kirth and sc.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Great ... missed you by like twenty minutes.

                  Well I'm out then.

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Originally posted by Xception704
                    Great ... missed you by like twenty minutes.

                    Well I'm out then.
                    Lol I was and am still on. :l

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      wtf ... I don't see you online.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Well I would have sworn that I had you added ... but w/e, all is good now. You be added. =)

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          What the heck rzr ... do you sleep at school or something? lol ... why haven't you been on AIM in like ... two days?

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            I'm on too, I just can't be on AGO yet. I'll go on AIM like once or twice a game that way I can still be playing. But I'm on the thread like 24 7

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              You can't be on AGO? ... what's that?

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Sorry, I use predictive texting (t9) thu was supposed to say AIM. Also, remember guys, just if xplay's a wolf doesn't mean we can completely out rule matt and doc. It means we have more on sc than them, but he could have been doing what they couldn't do.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...