jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #211
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    Yay! I finally got my phone to load the forum! now everyone just type less and make more posts and we're all set just playing. ok, I'm thinking about seering sully. or xception. any thoughts? if you two have any objections or reasons I shouldn't PM them to me. also, I know someone who said that they would substitue if we needed them, I'll have them PM the host. hopefully we're in luck on that part.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #212
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      frig. Day ends when I am on the bus back to school, that sucks. I really am not sure about voting manti out. That kinda sucks. But in any case, I am back home, so I will be around a little more.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #213
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Suspects: sully, mattc, xception. Trusts: me and the dead. As a warning to all humans, the blues are almost all dead, so BUCKLE DOWN with me if we want to actually win this game. Everyone who doesn't have something to hide should PM me their thoughts. Not AIM logs though, I doubt my phone would let me load them.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Sullyman2007
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1663

          #214
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Uhh, what evidence do you have against me? By the way, PM'ing is a bad idea because you can't share PM's.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #215
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Originally posted by Sullyman2007
            Uhh, what evidence do you have against me? By the way, PM'ing is a bad idea because you can't share PM's.
            I have plenty. And objecting to being seered only proves that you have something to hide. Congratulations wolf. Also, as I'm on my phone, I can't access AIM yet. And you can share PMs, you can take screenshots and quote people etc.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Sullyman2007
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1663

              #216
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Lol RzR. It only took you half hour to respond. And I know you saw the post because you were in the thread for a while after I posted.

              Now, when did I object to being seerd? I have noting to hide. Even if I did, I don't see how it would mean anyhting. If you'd like an explanation on any of my actions, I'd be more than happy to explain.

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #217
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Wow. The only person on Aim is Xception.
                And hes away.

                Comment

                • Sullyman2007
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1663

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                  You know what, I'm changing my vote to Manti. That IM convo with Serp dosen't really mean anything. Well it is a little strange, by I find the seering then BS cover up by MAnti alot more compelling.
                  DarkManticoreX2
                  (Quoting myself ftw)
                  Rzr, if this is what your talking about, which it must be because this is the only post where I even mention seering, then I think your mistaken because I DIDN'T object to the seering, my point in that post is to show how Manti got seer'd red, and then he tried to cover it up by using is **** up by Serp.
                  I simply wanted people to see how strange it looked.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                    Lol RzR. It only took you half hour to respond. And I know you saw the post because you were in the thread for a while after I posted.

                    Now, when did I object to being seerd? I have noting to hide. Even if I did, I don't see how it would mean anyhting. If you'd like an explanation on any of my actions, I'd be more than happy to explain.
                    the letters on my phone go straight down without reading spaces so it's like hell to read. Anyway, you're just convincing me. See, a typical liar has a tendency to talk more and add extra details to their speech to avoid the liee from detecting the lies. Also, they tend to talk more because a liar hates to have awkward silences. Trust me, I've studied this. Furthermor, you didn't directly object, but you also didn't say "sure, go ahead and seer me, I have nothing to hide" instead you said "what evidence do you have against me?". Per say to figure out what proof I do have and tell your fellon wolf to avoid making the same mistake. Like Manti, that's what he did. He lied in a way that made it obvious for me to detect it. For future reference: there are flaws in this form of detection, as in everything in life. It's just the most reliable.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Wow. I didn't really need an explanation on how to see through a liar. I'm perfectly capeable of that. The only reason I talked so much, like right now, and above, is to make sure I'm getting my point across. Mainly so you don't waste a seer'ing on me.

                      But if you want to, go ahead, it would be for my benefit.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Oh, hey, guys, I found a substitute. I'm having the person PM Myst now, I'll have them post here too!

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          I’m getting on AIM right now, and I have until about 5:00 PM CST to stay on the forums.

                          I'm sending you a PM now rzr.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                            Wow. I didn't really need an explanation on how to see through a liar. I'm perfectly capeable of that. The only reason I talked so much, like right now, and above, is to make sure I'm getting my point across. Mainly so you don't waste a seer'ing on me.

                            But if you want to, go ahead, it would be for my benefit.
                            That's not helping... And you still won't PM me, I'm thinking you definitly have something to hide. You also don't bother to defend any other actions or propose an alternative.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Sullyman2007
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1663

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Lol, ok I PM'd you.
                              I'm just trying to get my point across, but I guess trying to be smart and provide a good, solid defense of yourself in this game is the equivalent of lieing.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                                Lol, ok I PM'd you.
                                I'm just trying to get my point across, but I guess trying to be smart and provide a good, solid defense of yourself in this game is the equivalent of lieing.
                                Did you deny being a wolf? no. Did you deny being partners with Manti or Jugglin? no. Did you give anything to benefit the human cause? Well, that depends on who you ask. I understand your point. What I don't understand is why you even care if I seer you. I could understand trying to make a good defense during the day if you were about to be lynched. But it's night. You have nothing to worry about. I appreciate cooperation. Also, noone said defending yourself was lying, unless you're a wolf in which case i would be. I welcome a defense, if it's strong enough that helps me to narrow down suspects.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...