jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #451
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    And obviously, I'm not a wolf if I'm asking you info about manti, otherwise I would've gotten it directly from manti himself.
    ...

    Comment

    • Myst1278
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 199

      #452
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      DoctorSerpentine has been lynched.
      He had two phantoms. The first counts for .001 vote, the second as a full vote. He dies.

      Votes:
      DoctorSerpentine (5.001): rzr, sullyman2007, heavylee, Xeception, 2*
      heavyLee (.001): *
      kekeb (.001): *

      *=phantom
      #*=multiple phantoms


      Story update coming in a bit.
      Originally posted by Samuel Butler
      Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

      BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
      PM with your code for add.

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #453
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Well, at least I get to focus my time playing Brawl now


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #454
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          I'm getting so sick of explaining things. Listen this time. I gave Manti a fake guard. The real guard was already dead. But obviously the wolves -you ahem you- are not catching on. Obviously my proof is not guaranteed. The only way to be one hundred percent sure is to read his PM. But it's the best I got. I don't see you coming up with anything. And your defense makes no sense to me. What else do you want to know?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #455
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Oh ****.

            P.S. Why does everyone misspell my name. >.>

            Comment

            • sc979
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 1644

              #456
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Look, if I was a wolf, I would not be so set against you, I would have just bandwagoned along with everything you said so that you would trust me.
              ...

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #457
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                I have to worry about getting Serpentine out now. If they game's not over when night rolls around, you're on my shiznit list. Then mattc. If anyone's a wolf after you two, they deserve to win.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Umm... notice that I didn't vote? If serp's human, I'd gladly get rid of him, wouldn't I?
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Umm... notice that I didn't vote? If serp's human, I'd gladly get rid of him if I were a wolf, wouldn't I?
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      damn, my internet connection is starting to get crappy.
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Uhh ... guess you guys missed Myst's post.

                        Day is over. Serpentine was insta'd because of the 4 votes + his 2 phantoms (one being only worth .001, the second being worth a whole vote; total of 5.001).

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          precicely why that makes you a wolf sc... not helping your case here.

                          Comment

                          • sc979
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1644

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            omg... If I was starting to get rzr to trust me, why would I do anything risky? I would just sit back and do nothing at all. I'm not the only one trying to ask for information from rzr, even though I'm the one pushing for it the most. It's important information, and I don't see any reason rzr should be withholding it.
                            ...

                            Comment

                            • Sullyman2007
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1663

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              I have to worry about getting Serpentine out now. If they game's not over when night rolls around, you're on my shiznit list. Then mattc. If anyone's a wolf after you two, they deserve to win.
                              go re-read the last 10 posts

                              Comment

                              • Myst1278
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 199

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Death walked back to his room, dragging Serpentine along behind him. He pushed open the door and tossed his new victim to the side.
                                “Make yourself at home. I won’t be getting to you for a while.” DoctorSerpentine sat down in a chair and looked around the room.
                                Death occupied himself with Kirth, who was gritting his teeth in pain. He was standing, and his arms were locked in place in front of him, strapped down so they he couldn’t pull them out. Death picked a two-foot long needle up off the table and forced Kirth hand perpendicular to his arm. Slowly, he inserted the needle into his palm, sliding it through his arm. Kirth gritted his teeth but could not contain his scream as that needle joined the other four already lodged in his arm.
                                Serpentine spied a knife on the table. He could end his life now…
                                While he was thinking about, his arm reached out and grabbed the blade. He turned his head to the side, pondering why he was doing it. With a start, he realized that he was no longer in control of his body. He screamed as the keen blade cut into his flesh.
                                Death didn’t need to torture Serpentine. He was doing just fine on his own…

                                Serp was Chosen. It’s Night 5. Day starts at 9:00 pm est, March 12. Send PMs, yadda yadda. You get the gist of it by now.
                                Last edited by Myst1278; 03-12-2008, 09:25 PM.
                                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                                PM with your code for add.

                                Comment

                                Working...