jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sullyman2007
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1663

    #106
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    safety on kekeb

    Comment

    • DoctorSerpentine
      Banned
      • Nov 2007
      • 412

      #107
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Darkmanti

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #108
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        After some extended research I believe rzr is right. The best choice at the moment is jugglin

        I'm also thinking I've got most of the wolves. Possibly one or two humans thrown in the mix as well.

        Nice random vote on me Serpintine. Please bold my name next time when you care to vote for me. Would you like to put some reasoning behind your vote, or would you like to just leave it stand as a vote based on air?
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DoctorSerpentine
          Banned
          • Nov 2007
          • 412

          #109
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          sorry, accident.
          Kekeb

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #110
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Uh, FFR was being blah and it wouldn't load... i vote for jugglin

            Comment

            • DrKirth
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 484

              #111
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              I was going to change my vote so Kekeb wouldn't get killed by a coin flip, but the votes aren't tied. However, I will still change my vote to jugglinguy because I said I would.


              Be efficient.

              Comment

              • Myst1278
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 199

                #112
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Vote count:
                Jugglinguy(4): rzr, darkManticoreX2, DrKirth, kekeb
                rzr(1): mattc16
                Xeption704(1): argo15
                xplayfan(1): sc979
                sc979(1): Xeption704
                mattc16(1): heavylee
                DrKirth(1): jugglinguy
                megamon88(1): xplayfan
                Kekeb(2): DoctorSerpentine, Sullyman

                Phantom for megamon


                Death quickly walked down the long hallway to his library. He turned into the doorway to see Kekeb sitting in a comfortable armchair, a heavy tome in his hands.
                “Doing a bit of light reading?” Death asked.
                Kekeb turned the page and flicked his eyes towards the man. “How is your wife doing, Sir Shadus of Lordsbane?”
                For a fraction of a second, Death became a statue. Then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. With a flick of his wrist, the book disintegrated. “The others are waiting for you in the main hall. The voting is about to begin.”
                Kekeb brushed the tiny scraps of paper off his clothing. “Alright then. I have all the information I need from here anyway.” He quickly walked past Death and headed for the main hall.
                Death hung back for a minute before he followed suit.

                “From what I’ve heard, it seems most of you are undecided on who you wish to kill off. Luckily, two of you decided to go with the same person.” Death hopped onto the table. Walked across, and grabbed Jugglinguy’s shirt. He lifted him up to eye level. “You’re up, my new friend.” Death tossed him to the floor. Jugglinguy tried to pick himself up run towards the hallway, eyes wide with fear.
                Death produced a handgun from inside his jacket, and blew out jugglinguy’s left kneecap. He fell to the floor, still trying to crawl away from Death, who was calmly walking towards the now-prone victim. When he caught up, he once again grabbed jugglinguy’s shirt and dragged him towards Death’s room.
                The victim flailed around, trying anything to escape his captor’s grasp. Death smacked his temple with the butt of his gun, rendering him helpless.
                He yelled back at the remaining Kraan. “Twenty-four hours, my Chosen. I’ll see you all in the morning.” Death’s door slammed shut.

                It is now Night 2. The sun will rise at 9:00 PM EST, on March 6th.
                All those who need to, please send your PMs.
                Last edited by Myst1278; 03-5-2008, 07:20 PM.
                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                PM with your code for add.

                Comment

                • Myst1278
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 199

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  crud, I missed some of the votes. At least I don't have to edit the story.
                  Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                  Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                  BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                  PM with your code for add.

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    I guess it never changed anything then.

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      basically ninja

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Can I have an explanation on this? How do you send a message 11 seconds before it's made...?
                        It's probably because you're in a time zone an hour behind him and argo actually sent it 59 minutes and 49 seconds after it was made.
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • argo15
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2006
                          • 1863

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          xception do you have that convo saved? i don't know why the timing is off.

                          Comment

                          • argo15
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 1863

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Originally posted by sc979
                            It's probably because you're in a time zone an hour behind him and argo actually sent it 59 minutes and 49 seconds after it was made.
                            he's a few blocks away btw.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              which convo?

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                I have all my convos saved.

                                Comment

                                Working...