jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #436
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    umm... I'm acting really demanding?

    Originally posted by Xception704
    RZR, we might need all the info you have then. Because here's a major problem:

    If Manti was a wolf like you say he was, then that means the real Red Miller is still out there. So we need to conclude without a doubt what Manti's role is ... otherwise we might just be lynching a human. We need proof of manti's role ... either he was a wolf or a red miller... but we NEED to know.
    ...

    Comment

    • Myst1278
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 199

      #437
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      HeavyLee explained last night events to the others in the morning.
      “What I can’t understand,” HeavyLee said after she finished, “is why he doesn’t just kill us all now, rather than force us to play this game. He said he was looking for his next successor, and, though reading more of his books, he does indeed have that power. But now the secrets out, he’s not doing that at all. So why let any of us live?”
      Death walked in on them. “There are rules to this job, you know. Whether you believe in them or not, there are higher powers than I.”
      Lee sat back in her chair. “So how the heck are you getting away with this?”
      Death smiled. “I’m choosing my successor.”
      “You’ve played this game before, Death. You should you should have your successor already. Many times over, in fact.”
      “I’m giving my successor recommendations for their successor. As well as for their successors after that.”
      Sully spoke up. “Your whole list will be dead by time the next Death dies. And don’t give me that ‘immortality’ crud. We know how that works, now that Heavy’s told us. You barely gather enough souls to keep just you going. You needed to kill extra for your wife.”
      Death jumped up on the table and walked towards DrKirth. “There are many loopholes in the Laws of Death, put there intentionally for the sole purpose of someone like me being created. Death is someone that must be feared, and the Laws basically allow us to do whatever we want, but not however we want. I couldn’t go down to Kraasus and obliterate a nation to do what I needed. I had to find one of the many loopholes to exploit.” Death reached down, grabbed Kirth’s hair, and lifted him up to eye level. Kirth screamed in pain. “This one worked out well for me.”
      Death dragged Kirth to his room to be tortured and killed.
      The others just looked on.

      DrKirth has been Chosen as the next victim. It is now Day 4. The sun will rise on March 14, at 9:00 p.m. DST EST.
      Originally posted by Samuel Butler
      Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

      BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
      PM with your code for add.

      Comment

      • Sullyman2007
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1663

        #438
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Wow...wasn't expecting that..

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #439
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Lol @ stupid wolves. Stilling here wide open and they kill a regular human. Smart, really.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #440
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Let's get this over with. Don't know how to do it on my phone but serpentine was seered red. That's my vote an it stands. I say we go for insta and end the day quick.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #441
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Proof on Manti: I gave him the name of a fake guardian. Sure as ****, the poor guy was wolfed. The rest was gut instinct. I wouldn't have seered him if I didnt suspect him and if he's red that just makes my point.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #442
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                ok, you've lived past the night. Mind posting what info you have on manti/xplay now? Since you've just found the last wolf and all.
                ...

                Comment

                • Sullyman2007
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1663

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  I' going with serp to. I/we suspected him before, so I'm going for it.

                  also..

                  DrKirth has been Chosen as the next victim. It is now Day 4. The sun will set on March 14, at 9:00 p.m. DST EST.

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Ok, so what about xplay?
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      serp for the insta... common people, this game has dragged on long enough.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Ugh. I know the Red Miller could still be out there, but I'm ready for this game to be over as well.

                        DoctorSerpentine

                        P.S. What do you have on xplay?

                        (P.P.S. I think I just insta'd DoctorSerpentine)

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Wait I lied ... 8 are left ... meaning 5 are needed. -_-

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            DoctorSerpentine (4): rzr, Sullyman2007, heavylee, Xception704

                            Yet to vote (4): sc979, Kekeb, mattc16, DoctorSerpentine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Originally posted by sc979
                              Ok, so what about xplay?
                              You're not voting? I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that looks bad plus your insatiable appetite for information. I think you wanted to know what I had on Manti last night so you'd have the knowledge to make the same mistake he did and I think you're tryin to do the same for xplay. Whenever I do die, everyone else should look into sc.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                No, I'm not voting yet. The 'proof' you had on manti had no reason to be held back until today since you've already told the entire thread the guardian died. It's not also guaranteed proof, you could have just happened to pick the person who the wolves decided to wolf that night.

                                And I'm not the only one asking for this info, xception is doing it too.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...