jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #136
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    so you can't get on AIM right now? I'm leaving for school in a few minutes so I might not be around long enough, but will be back in about 4 hours.
    ...

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #137
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      <- school

      will be on aim at around 4pm EST

      Comment

      • megamon88
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 2567

        #138
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        same. ugh school. Ill be on at around 4 est also.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #139
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          heyyy... so i don't know anything about this game, but it looks like manti has it about wrapped up.

          Anyways, about the convo timing thing, it all depends on exactly what time your computer clock is set to. It happens to me sometimes when I talk to people, that I send a message after them, but the time says it was before them.

          So anyways, I should be around for most of the day. So feel free to message me on aim if you are around.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #140
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Finally, someone answers my freaking question. Thanks, heavy. Well, manti hasn't said anythings directly and I'm thinking if he doesn't he has something to cover up. A normal human, especially one as good as manti, wouldn't mind dying if he knew everything and would win it for the humans. I'm going to seer serpentine, I think I know two of the wolves, so they best watch their asses. I have a deal arranged for the first one to message me. You'll be lucky if you do. If not, the humans shall prevail.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #141
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Hey rzr.

              Can you get on AIM?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #142
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                No, I'm at school. I can be PM'd, myspace'd, PM'd on my site, myyearbook'd, and Rabbled. But not AIM ='[

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Way to many nachos...just had lunch...3 plates full with cheese and meat. ohhhhhhhhh

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    it's so much fun to view a thread I'm th eonly one on at the time! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm doing the hokey pokey on this thread ! *left lef in* *l;eft leg out* *right leg in* *shaking it all about!!!!! yeahhh!!!!

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      haha oh dear...

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        lmao, hey, heavy and mattc, Pm me, we need to talk.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Wow wtf guys. I was on AIM at the time of that chat room ... why wasn't I invited? =\

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            i was not, nor have i talked to anyone on aim yet. However it's not like I really tried yet. Anyways, got some interesting ideas, but need to get more info first...

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              I invited everyone online and I made the chatroom. You giys know you're both on my AIM, neither were seen as 'online.'

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                im on AIM now if you need to talk rzr, or anyone for that matter


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...