jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #301
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    fake*

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #302
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      hey... ya, usually when the seer posts who they are going to seer the wolves will go right ahead and kill that person. So I am not sure who is still on the suspect list, but I am gonna go with relatively newer players because they did not do this. Anyways, if manti was a wolf, I am not so sure of dr serp's wolfness, so I would go with lynching one of the other suspects. It is up to you guys though. I should be home shortly and on aim and here for awhile. So, you should be able to get a hold of me.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #303
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Originally posted by Kekeb
        So i take it you faked seered heavy, and called (her?) out?
        yes, and heavy's a girl. and a human. I'm pretty sure. I have the wolves now, by the way. One is xplay. The other will be seered tonight. so my vote is now on xplay

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #304
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          rzr can you still not get on AIM?

          Comment

          • DoctorSerpentine
            Banned
            • Nov 2007
            • 412

            #305
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            bye guys lol.
            i didn't really understand the game too much, i guess i should've waited or gotten more help. i guess i'm basically dead, right?

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #306
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              i'll vote for xplay too... Sorry for the triple votes myst. Sucks to tally them up.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #307
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                I'm bored out of my mind, so I'll help tally.

                K wow never mind .... just two votes so far.

                xplayfan (2) - rzr, heavylee

                Yet to vote: everyone else

                I think six votes are required for insta-lynch.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Sully, why aren't you on AIM? =\

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Originally posted by heavylee
                    Anyways, if manti was a wolf, I am not so sure of dr serp's wolfness, so I would go with lynching one of the other suspects. It is up to you guys though.
                    Possible wolf defend? Personally, I don't trust you.

                    My vote is to heavylee

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Either that, or I'm an idiot.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Was xplay seered red? Or is it a really good hunch..

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          i'm gonna go with idiot... I am not trying to cover anything up, I am just trying to logically choose who to lynch so that we kill the wolves as soon as possible. If manti is a wolf, then why would we lynch someone he was trying to get lynched, that person obviously isn't a wolf working with him...

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Originally posted by heavylee
                            i'm gonna go with idiot... I am not trying to cover anything up, I am just trying to logically choose who to lynch so that we kill the wolves as soon as possible. If manti is a wolf, then why would we lynch someone he was trying to get lynched, that person obviously isn't a wolf working with him...
                            He could be the red miller.
                            If he knew he was going down, by voting for you that steers attention away from you. I'm really undecided, and it will probably change. I still need to talk to rzr.

                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              rzr said he seered sully last night.

                              Can you post the proof that xplay is a wolf?
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Hmm ... rzr's absence today has been frustrating.

                                Comment

                                Working...