jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sullyman2007
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1663

    #256
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    Updated.

    Player Listing:
    1.xplayfan (JONALEON1)
    2.sc979 (sam97379)
    3.rzr (twgXrzr)
    4.jugglinguy (jugglinguy94)
    5.DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
    6.argo15 (argo1516)
    7.Heavylee (Heavyleah)
    8.DrKirth (DrKirth)
    9.aTzUeLo1191
    10.Kekeb (kek3b)
    11.jokim (zanethra)
    12. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
    13.Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
    14.mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
    15.DoctorSerpentine (zanderfrancis1)

    Comment

    • Myst1278
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 199

      #257
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Death’s eyes snapped open. A smile slowly formed, and his face glowed like a child’s on Christmas morning.
      “It’s about time,” he whispered to himself. He had been waiting for this day for two years. He leapt out of bed of nearly ran down the hall to the main room. “I’ll be back in a second,” he called to the Kraan, already sitting there, waiting for the news.
      Death walked to the front door and disappeared. A second later, he phased back in and walked past the table with a bag in his hand. He grabbed aTzUeLo1191 on his way past him.
      “You got chosen to die, right this way.” Death dragged the newcomer into his room, shut the door, and locked it. He ran over to his closet, pulled out a TV, and hooked up his Wii. He pulled his new game out of the bag.
      There was banging on the door. “I SMELL A NEW SMASH BROS. GAME, LET ME IN!”
      The victims that were in Death’s room (the ones who weren’t already dead) woke up and looked around. Death snapped his fingers and let them all free.
      “I can’t play this game alone, so we’ll have a tournament, and if one of you win, I’ll kill you quickly, instead of torturing you more.”
      They were all on board. They were ready.
      And they played.


      aTzUeLo1191 got chosen to be the next victim (lol), and won the Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament. He got a mercy killing. Congrats on not suffering for three days.

      It is now Day 3. The Day will end when I finally take a short break from Brawl, at 9:00 P.M. EST on March 11th.


      If you did not laugh, I apologize. I had writer’s block. This will not happen again, I promise.
      Originally posted by Samuel Butler
      Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

      BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
      PM with your code for add.

      Comment

      • Sullyman2007
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1663

        #258
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        by the way, I have tons of american history homework that needs tending to, so ill be back a little bit later.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #259
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Originally posted by Myst1278
          aTzUeLo1191 is replacing megamon88.
          I told you guys how awesome I am, I found a substitute! And Myst, is night ending in the DST EST time? Finally, xception, can you do PM's now?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #260
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Yeah, I'm home. I can do everything now.

            Comment

            • Myst1278
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 199

              #261
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              And yes, all times are now in DST EST
              Originally posted by Samuel Butler
              Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

              BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
              PM with your code for add.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #262
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Wtf is DST?

                Comment

                • Myst1278
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 199

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  daylight savings time
                  Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                  Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                  BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                  PM with your code for add.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Oh! LOL my bad.

                    So it's now like 9:14 PM DST EST right?

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Sully better PM me asap. and heavy, I got your seering back. you're screwed.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Sullyman2007
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1663

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Ok I'm here...
                        err.. whats going on?

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Read your PMs rzr.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                            Ok I'm here...
                            err.. whats going on?
                            Megamon/az is dead and I got my seering results back. Also, I'm not announcing them until I talk to heavy, so heavy better PO me tonight (that's not a vote)

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Sullyman2007
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1663

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              wait what? i didn't know people got killed after they got seer'd... i thought the seer asked the host and the host posted in the thread. at least thats what happend last game...

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                                wait what? i didn't know people got killed after they got seer'd... i thought the seer asked the host and the host posted in the thread. at least thats what happend last game...
                                Hmm ...

                                megamon/az got wolfed ... and that's completely unrelated to the results of the seering.

                                rzr just tied them together in one sentence.

                                Comment

                                Working...