jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #121
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    the one with this

    Argo1516 (7:07:17 PM): no i'm not, but he thought i was -
    jungmour2009 (7:07:20 PM): ohhh
    jungmour2009 (7:07:34 PM): hmph ... jugglinguy loves his bandwagons


    Originally posted by argo15
    he's a few blocks away btw.
    Ok, unless the convo took place a whole day before, then it's just AIM. The timing of some of my convos are a little off too.
    ...

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #122
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      I'd like to talk to the following people

      Xception
      Sc
      Sully
      Xplayfan

      Feel free to IM me (DarkmanticoreX2) sometime in the next few hours.

      I'd like to discuss the game, and issues I have with some of you.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #123
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Code:
        Monday, March 03, 2008
        Argo1516 (5:36:46 PM):    hey
        jungmour2009 (5:36:53 PM):    hey
        jungmour2009 (5:36:54 PM):    what's up?
        Argo1516 (5:37:20 PM):    so we got about 8 claims of human with only 6 humans
        jungmour2009 (5:37:26 PM):    wtf lol?
        jungmour2009 (5:37:33 PM):    oh, in the topic?
        jungmour2009 (5:37:38 PM):    i was thinking you talked to people and they claimed human rofl
        Argo1516 (5:37:39 PM):    and on aim
        jungmour2009 (5:37:42 PM):    ahh I see
        Argo1516 (5:37:54 PM):    so far no suspiciouns
        jungmour2009 (5:37:58 PM):    meh
        jungmour2009 (5:38:04 PM):    I'm kind of slacking like I was last game
        Argo1516 (5:38:09 PM):    xplayfan was quiet as usual
        jungmour2009 (5:38:14 PM):    I dunno why ... jTWG openings aren't my favorite
        jungmour2009 (5:38:24 PM):    so I haven't talked to anyone on AIM yet
        jungmour2009 (5:38:24 PM):    =\
        Argo1516 (5:38:26 PM):    you are being more active than others
        Argo1516 (5:38:35 PM):    on the topic
        jungmour2009 (5:38:38 PM):    haha how so? because I'm on AIM a lot more
        jungmour2009 (5:38:43 PM):    Oh well, that was just last night
        jungmour2009 (5:38:59 PM):    I checked it while ago, but didn't find anything that pertains to the actual game
        Argo1516 (5:39:02 PM):    so whats you role?
        jungmour2009 (5:39:09 PM):    I wish everyone was as active as I am -_-
        jungmour2009 (5:39:10 PM):    human
        jungmour2009 (5:39:16 PM):    game would be so much more exciting
        Argo1516 (5:39:18 PM):    see thats really weird
        jungmour2009 (5:39:28 PM):    that everyone's claiming human?
        Argo1516 (5:39:34 PM):    cause i'm kraan
        jungmour2009 (5:39:38 PM):    rofl that's actually extremely normal
        jungmour2009 (5:39:39 PM):    LOL
        jungmour2009 (5:39:51 PM):    human = default player i.e. no powers
        jungmour2009 (5:39:57 PM):    which in this game = kraan
        jungmour2009 (5:40:06 PM):    Myst pulled a weird one out of his ass ... haha
        jungmour2009 (5:40:19 PM):    so were you saying that it's weird
        jungmour2009 (5:40:21 PM):    that people are claiming human
        Argo1516 (5:40:24 PM):    aye, but also a useful technique
        jungmour2009 (5:40:27 PM):    instead of kraan
        jungmour2009 (5:40:34 PM):    or because so many poeple are claiming human?
        jungmour2009 (5:40:49 PM):    because if it's the latter ... you have it backwards ... if everyone didn't claim human, this game would be one weird jTWG
        Argo1516 (5:40:58 PM):    lol
        Argo1516 (5:41:12 PM):    yeas, but they should know what a kraan is
        jungmour2009 (5:41:26 PM):    lol
        jungmour2009 (5:41:29 PM):    I'm glad you're playing
        jungmour2009 (5:41:33 PM):    you seem like you'd analyze everything
        jungmour2009 (5:41:35 PM):    even right off the bat
        jungmour2009 (5:41:40 PM):    I tried that last game ... kind of failed miserably
        jungmour2009 (5:41:53 PM):    but I dunno
        Argo1516 (5:42:02 PM):    btw, like i said on post. plz don't wolf me night one. its not beneficial to you and i never get to play much anymore because of it.
        jungmour2009 (5:42:15 PM):    I mean, if everyone claims human, even the kraan's ... then I'm not sure if there's anything to investigate there
        Argo1516 (5:42:23 PM):    rzr is online
        jungmour2009 (5:42:30 PM):    no he's not ...
        Argo1516 (5:42:33 PM):    msn
        jungmour2009 (5:42:36 PM):    oh
        jungmour2009 (5:42:36 PM):    wtf
        jungmour2009 (5:42:39 PM):    he needs AIM
        jungmour2009 (5:42:43 PM):    I hate MSN =/
        Argo1516 (5:42:48 PM):    no he's on aim now
        jungmour2009 (5:42:55 PM):    o.O
        jungmour2009 (5:42:58 PM):    what's his s/n?
        Argo1516 (5:42:59 PM):    twgXrzr
        jungmour2009 (5:43:03 PM):    ... wtf
        jungmour2009 (5:43:08 PM):    ohhh I thought I already had him added
        jungmour2009 (5:43:08 PM):    thanks
        jungmour2009 (5:43:47 PM):    mmk, so who all have you talked to already?
        jungmour2009 (5:43:59 PM):    I've talked to juggling a little ... you a little, and now rzr
        Argo1516 (5:44:53 PM):    sully, soultheif, xplay, jugglin, you
        Argo1516 (5:44:59 PM):    xception
        Argo1516 (5:45:02 PM):    rzr
        jungmour2009 (5:45:21 PM):    hmm
        jungmour2009 (5:45:31 PM):    I only know how sully and juggling act ... the others, I haven't played with yet
        Argo1516 (5:45:47 PM):    rzr is most likely seer
        Argo1516 (5:46:13 PM):    um, jugglin is fine right now
        Argo1516 (5:46:46 PM):    soultheif seems too knowledgable for a first game noob but i guess thats fine.
        jungmour2009 (5:47:07 PM):    hmm
        jungmour2009 (5:47:26 PM):    either he actually followed the rules (OMG) and read past jTWG's, or he might just be a clever player
        jungmour2009 (5:47:36 PM):    what do you mean he seems too knowledgeable though? o.O
        Argo1516 (5:47:45 PM):    if he is a wolf someone may be helping him
        Argo1516 (5:48:25 PM):    and only one i can think of is jugglin, who they both said they talked about "non-game related" things
        jungmour2009 (5:48:48 PM):    o.O
        jungmour2009 (5:49:03 PM):    lol wow that's not suspicious at all
        jungmour2009 (5:49:09 PM):    I'll talk to juggling when he gets online
        jungmour2009 (5:49:16 PM):    see if I can get anything out of him
        Argo1516 (5:50:02 PM):    well, when i brought this up with jugglin.
        Argo1516 (5:40:55 PM): what did you guys talk about?
        jugglinguy94 (5:37:40 PM): nothing at all really
        Argo1516 (5:42:40 PM): kay
        jugglinguy94 (5:38:12 PM): dunno why he acted that way..
        jugglinguy94 (5:38:19 PM): first lynch?
        jungmour2009 (5:50:12 PM):    o.O
        jungmour2009 (5:50:17 PM):    what's that mean?
        jungmour2009 (5:50:26 PM):    how did soul act?
        jungmour2009 (5:50:40 PM):    and "first lynch?" ... juggling was suggesting to lynch soul first?
        Argo1516 (5:51:08 PM):    well, juggin "thought" soul said jugglin told stuff to him.
        Argo1516 (5:51:44 PM):    i should go in order
        jungmour2009 (5:51:49 PM):    yeah lol
        Argo1516 (5:51:51 PM):    i talked to soul
        jungmour2009 (5:51:52 PM):    I'm kind of confused still
        Argo1516 (5:52:50 PM):    he seemed smarter than the average noob, (although he didn't entirely understand the seer concept), i asked who he talked to, he said jugglinguy
        jungmour2009 (5:53:04 PM):    mmhmmm
        jungmour2009 (5:53:04 PM):    go on
        Argo1516 (5:53:18 PM):    rgo1516 (5:36:59 PM): hallo
        jugglinguy94 (5:32:21 PM): oh hey
        jugglinguy94 (5:32:30 PM): sup?
        Argo1516 (5:37:17 PM): is this my first game with you? =)
        jugglinguy94 (5:32:40 PM): I think so
        Argo1516 (5:37:31 PM): kewlness
        jugglinguy94 (5:33:03 PM): aren't you like way too good for jTWG though?
        jugglinguy94 (5:33:10 PM): I see you always subbing the TWG games when i read em
        jugglinguy94 (5:33:10 PM): hehe
        Argo1516 (5:38:15 PM): i talked with DJmatt(soul) but i think you could have possibley polluted his mind.
        Argo1516 (5:38:25 PM): such a waist ='(
        Argo1516 (5:54:16 PM):    so jugglin thought soul lied
        Argo1516 (5:54:45 PM):    although its not true, he was like. "does that mean we should lynch him?"
        Argo1516 (5:55:04 PM):    then i told him it wasn't true and he said he misunderstood
        jungmour2009 (5:55:13 PM):    wait wha?
        jungmour2009 (5:55:21 PM):    "so jugglin thought soul lied" about what?
        Argo1516 (5:56:08 PM):    he thinks soul said that jugglin talked with him about stuff.
        Argo1516 (5:56:30 PM):    when they didn't really talk about jTWG at all
        jungmour2009 (5:57:08 PM):    "he thinks soul said that jugglin talked with him about stuff." 
        
        
        you're confusing me ... lol sorry, but who's "he" referring to?
        Argo1516 (5:58:03 PM):    jugglin thinks soul said "oh jugglin helped me play the game"
        Argo1516 (5:58:55 PM):    since juggling and soul never talked about jTWG, jugglin thought soul lied to me.
        Argo1516 (5:59:33 PM):    what bothers me is that jugglin immediately says "Oh, so he should be our first lynch?"
        Argo1516 (5:59:52 PM):    get that?
        jungmour2009 (6:00:59 PM):    I'll try to piece that together.
        
        Jugglinguy and Soul talked ... and soul told you that Jugglinguy was helping him play the game after you suspected him of being above the average noob ...
        jungmour2009 (6:01:13 PM):    then you confront jugglinguy about that
        jungmour2009 (6:01:17 PM):    and he says to lynch soul?
        Argo1516 (6:01:44 PM):    Juggling "thought" soul told me that juggling was helping soul.
        Argo1516 (6:01:57 PM):    POINT IS
        Argo1516 (6:02:13 PM):    juggling is all willing to bandwagon on my vote
        jungmour2009 (6:02:22 PM):    you're voting soul?
        jungmour2009 (6:02:23 PM):    uhhh
        jungmour2009 (6:02:30 PM):    simply because he's better than the average noob?
        Argo1516 (6:02:33 PM):    no i'm not, but he thought i was
        jungmour2009 (6:02:35 PM):    ohhh
        jungmour2009 (6:02:49 PM):    hmph ... jugglinguy loves his bandwagons
        jungmour2009 (6:02:53 PM):    did it all game last time
        Argo1516 (6:03:00 PM):    oh great
        Argo1516 (6:03:02 PM):    >.>
        jungmour2009 (6:03:02 PM):    why'd he sign off earlier?
        jungmour2009 (6:03:17 PM):    wish he'd get on so I could friggin' give him a good interrogation 
        Argo1516 (6:03:20 PM):    jugglinguy94 (6:38:27 PM): ya, just got a call.. time for dinner
        jugglinguy94 (6:38:39 PM) has left the room.
        jungmour2009 (6:03:22 PM):    oh ****, I just realized something
        jungmour2009 (6:03:32 PM):    ... wait never mind
        jungmour2009 (6:03:37 PM):    I was about to ask your your role
        jungmour2009 (6:03:43 PM):    because I didn't remember you saying human
        Argo1516 (6:03:43 PM):    kraan XD
        jungmour2009 (6:03:50 PM):    then I remembered you saying kraan
        jungmour2009 (6:03:51 PM):    lol
        jungmour2009 (6:03:53 PM):    I'm a noob xD
        Argo1516 (6:03:56 PM):    yeah
        jungmour2009 (6:04:13 PM):    I would have been pissed if I would have given away something to you and you were the wolf
        jungmour2009 (6:04:21 PM):    well ... I'm still not convinced yet =P
        jungmour2009 (6:04:31 PM):    no suspicions here either ... except possibly a little on juggling
        Argo1516 (6:04:32 PM):    so your not a human
        jungmour2009 (6:04:46 PM):    what? lol yes I'm a human
        Argo1516 (6:04:50 PM):    if you have something to give away
        jungmour2009 (6:04:52 PM):    ... wait no, I'm a KRAAN ... happy? =P
        jungmour2009 (6:05:04 PM):    nah, I meant that if I interrogated jugglinguy and got something from him
        jungmour2009 (6:05:07 PM):    then gave it to you without thinking
        jungmour2009 (6:05:14 PM):    and you turned out to be wolf, I would have been pissed
        Argo1516 (6:05:47 PM):    tell rzr then
        jungmour2009 (6:05:58 PM):    yeah, i've already talked to him
        jungmour2009 (6:06:08 PM):    if no counterclaims for seer come up, I'll be trusting him like I did juggling last game
        jungmour2009 (6:06:46 PM):    bbl, church event ... should be back in three hours-ish
        jungmour2009 (6:06:57 PM):    later

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #124
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Holy Shiznit batman! I managed to hack into the internet from my lap top! Well, I'm here for a little while, PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #125
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            sigpic

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #126
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Hey, can another subscriber PM me the beta link? I can't get into the home page, so I can't access it ='[

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #127
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Do the doodle bop...bump. So, I haven't talked with manti yet, but I'm pretty sure I know the wolves too. I had more on jugglin...but we wrapped that one up. So...yeah...since the guardian won't come out I'll rely on him/her to guard me from the shadows. In the day time, or if I get bored, I'll post the other information I have.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    To all who missed it, you have the right to know, also.Furthermore, anyone in that chatroom who did not send me their logs from it after I left will be on my shiznit list.

                    twgXrzr (7:05:55 PM) has entered the room.
                    JONALEON1 (7:06:05 PM) has entered the room.
                    jugglinguy94 (7:06:20 PM) has been invited.
                    drkirth (7:06:31 PM) has been invited.
                    kek3b (7:06:38 PM) has been invited.
                    jugglinguy94 (7:06:41 PM) has entered the room.
                    twgXrzr (7:06:43 PM): who else's online?
                    DrKirth (7:06:43 PM) has entered the room.
                    Kek3b (7:06:48 PM) has entered the room.
                    Kek3b (7:06:50 PM): oh?
                    twgXrzr (7:06:58 PM): who els's online?
                    Kek3b (7:07:01 PM): why would you bring a wolf in here
                    Kek3b (7:07:02 PM): WOLFYYYYY
                    jugglinguy94 (7:07:07 PM): Not a wolf
                    twgXrzr (7:07:11 PM): el oh el
                    Kek3b (7:07:12 PM): wolf.
                    jugglinguy94 (7:07:19 PM): god i hope two people don't have the same icon
                    twgXrzr (7:07:23 PM): seer ^^
                    twgXrzr (7:07:29 PM): lmao
                    jugglinguy94 (7:07:47 PM): there we go, changed it
                    twgXrzr (7:07:54 PM): kewl!
                    twgXrzr (7:07:58 PM): do I have one?
                    jugglinguy94 (7:08:12 PM): everyone now has a name
                    jugglinguy94 (7:08:32 PM): instead of an icon
                    twgXrzr (7:08:43 PM): fro you?
                    twgXrzr (7:08:45 PM): for*
                    Kek3b (7:08:53 PM): who is zanethra... jokim?
                    twgXrzr (7:08:57 PM): yeah
                    DrKirth (7:09:01 PM): yah
                    jugglinguy94 (7:09:01 PM): yea
                    Kek3b (7:09:03 PM): k
                    Kek3b (7:09:07 PM): well i got no one else on
                    jugglinguy94 (7:09:10 PM): rofl, we all spelled it different ways
                    twgXrzr (7:09:15 PM): Me either
                    twgXrzr (7:09:17 PM): lol, i know
                    Kek3b (7:09:21 PM): xD
                    DrKirth (7:09:32 PM): we can invite heavyleah if you guys want
                    Kek3b (7:09:37 PM): sure
                    DrKirth (7:09:39 PM): she might be at teh computer
                    twgXrzr (7:09:41 PM): yeah, go ahead
                    twgXrzr (7:09:44 PM): she usually isn't
                    Kek3b (7:10:24 PM): vivid chat
                    DrKirth (7:10:35 PM): yesh, what's goin on?
                    Kek3b (7:10:40 PM): jugglin being a wolf is all
                    twgXrzr (7:10:48 PM): I know, but this could be good, what're we all thinking about the madmatt thing?
                    Kek3b (7:10:54 PM): lol madmatt
                    Kek3b (7:11:00 PM): he wont give up
                    jugglinguy94 (7:11:02 PM): rofl
                    twgXrzr (7:11:07 PM): I know
                    jugglinguy94 (7:11:08 PM): he needs to have his computer incinerated
                    twgXrzr (7:11:12 PM): lmao
                    twgXrzr (7:11:26 PM): xplay, talk!!!
                    jugglinguy94 (7:11:28 PM): i wander how old he actually is
                    DrKirth (7:11:35 PM): well, i guess since madmatt's been trying to get in jTWGs, he would at least be competent
                    jugglinguy94 (7:11:35 PM): either 10 or 80
                    twgXrzr (7:11:41 PM): madmatt? he's like in his twentiers, I think
                    Kek3b (7:11:52 PM): yeah
                    DrKirth (7:11:56 PM): lol 80
                    jugglinguy94 (7:12:00 PM): meh i don't believe that
                    jugglinguy94 (7:12:00 PM): well he could be..
                    twgXrzr (7:12:03 PM): he's competent, just not helping us
                    jugglinguy94 (7:12:05 PM): but he said before he was 25
                    twgXrzr (7:12:09 PM): yeah
                    jugglinguy94 (7:12:10 PM): and then said he was 19
                    jugglinguy94 (7:12:16 PM): so i have no clue what's wrong with him rofl
                    twgXrzr (7:12:19 PM): he's 80, you were right
                    jugglinguy94 (7:12:31 PM): yay
                    DrKirth (7:12:40 PM): that must be why he frequents news websites
                    jugglinguy94 (7:12:56 PM): amazing how a 80 year old knows how to use the coputer
                    twgXrzr (7:12:58 PM): he's on my website, lol
                    jugglinguy94 (7:12:59 PM): computer*
                    twgXrzr (7:13:08 PM): but I can IP ban better than FFR
                    jugglinguy94 (7:13:19 PM): =)
                    twgXrzr (7:13:50 PM): lulz
                    twgXrzr (7:14:00 PM): I hate it when fat girls stalk me
                    jugglinguy94 (7:14:04 PM): teach ffr your ways
                    jugglinguy94 (7:14:18 PM): throw cheeseburgers in your opposite direction then
                    twgXrzr (7:14:39 PM): I do it through forumer (till I'm 18 when I can transfer to my own domain) and besides, they wouldn't listen =[
                    twgXrzr (7:14:51 PM): oh, I just water the lawn with slim fast ^^
                    DrKirth (7:15:02 PM): lol
                    twgXrzr (7:15:11 PM): hehe
                    jugglinguy94 (7:15:22 PM): hehe
                    twgXrzr (7:15:27 PM): anyone ever noticed how homo the AIM default chat room colors are?
                    jugglinguy94 (7:15:42 PM): ichat =)
                    jugglinguy94 (7:15:50 PM): ichat > AIM in any colorz
                    twgXrzr (7:15:59 PM): ya'll should come over to me site too! then we could actually play in a TWG forum &&
                    JONALEON1 (7:16:04 PM): colours
                    twgXrzr (7:16:13 PM): xplay, where do you live?
                    JONALEON1 (7:16:52 PM): haha New York.
                    DrKirth (7:17:14 PM): where does everyone else live?
                    jugglinguy94 (7:17:23 PM): kansas =(
                    Kek3b (7:17:24 PM): xrzr... what's the domain?
                    Kek3b (7:17:34 PM): ...name.
                    DrKirth (7:17:45 PM): san diego here
                    Kek3b (7:17:50 PM): you are ell me
                    twgXrzr (7:18:00 PM): mafiathegame.forumer.com
                    Kek3b (7:18:28 PM): kay
                    Kek3b (7:18:41 PM): ok, kay = gay. no more of that
                    twgXrzr (7:18:41 PM): woot
                    Kek3b (7:18:50 PM): woot what
                    twgXrzr (7:18:50 PM): you said it, lmao
                    Kek3b (7:18:58 PM): ?
                    twgXrzr (7:19:12 PM): Kek3b (7:18:28 PM): kay
                    DrKirth (7:19:25 PM): chat confuses me sometimes
                    Kek3b (7:19:33 PM):
                    Kek3b (7:19:43 PM): aim emoticons are lame
                    twgXrzr (7:19:52 PM): It's helpful ) I think) for figuring people out, they act different in a group then privately
                    Kek3b (7:19:56 PM): that does not even look like a smiley face.. thing.
                    twgXrzr (7:19:58 PM): nu uh
                    Kek3b (7:20:05 PM): O_O
                    jugglinguy94 (7:20:11 PM): ichat emoticons
                    jugglinguy94 (7:20:13 PM): <#
                    jugglinguy94 (7:20:15 PM): <3
                    jugglinguy94 (7:20:17 PM): lolz
                    Kek3b (7:20:19 PM): haha fai
                    Kek3b (7:20:19 PM): l
                    Kek3b (7:20:21 PM):
                    Kek3b (7:20:30 PM): btw, Xrzr
                    Kek3b (7:20:37 PM): i stumbled upon your forum before...
                    twgXrzr (7:20:48 PM): you did? what in my siggy?
                    Kek3b (7:20:58 PM): no
                    twgXrzr (7:21:04 PM): ?
                    Kek3b (7:21:14 PM): either that or someone else used your banner picture
                    Kek3b (7:21:30 PM): because it looks really familiar. i was pretty sure that i found it on google
                    twgXrzr (7:21:36 PM): dunno... I didn't make it so possible
                    twgXrzr (7:22:10 PM): I totally have to go soon, let's actually talk
                    Kek3b (7:22:12 PM): hmm
                    twgXrzr (7:22:31 PM): Main suspicion, people, be hopnest
                    twgXrzr (7:22:34 PM): honest*
                    DrKirth (7:22:38 PM): okie
                    Kek3b (7:22:55 PM): jugglinguy
                    Kek3b (7:22:58 PM): k
                    twgXrzr (7:23:00 PM): same
                    Kek3b (7:23:08 PM): >: )
                    DrKirth (7:23:12 PM): no real suspicions here
                    jugglinguy94 (7:23:15 PM): taled to almost noone =\
                    jugglinguy94 (7:23:18 PM): talked*
                    twgXrzr (7:23:26 PM): You've talked to all of us, lol
                    Kek3b (7:23:27 PM): because you're a wolf?
                    Kek3b (7:23:27 PM):
                    DrKirth (7:23:29 PM): pretty much everyone i talked to is in this chat room
                    JONALEON1 (7:23:37 PM): no real suspicions here as well.
                    twgXrzr (7:23:39 PM): Same here, minuts PMs
                    twgXrzr (7:23:42 PM): minus*
                    jugglinguy94 (7:23:46 PM): i have, but i don't really have suspicions on any of you
                    Kek3b (7:23:55 PM): sounds like a wolf
                    twgXrzr (7:23:59 PM): so what'd you think about that serpent guy?
                    Kek3b (7:24:10 PM): whom haha
                    DrKirth (7:24:18 PM): he actually posted in the thread
                    JONALEON1 (7:24:22 PM): he doesn't go on AIM =/
                    twgXrzr (7:24:42 PM): Yeah, not many in this game do...
                    twgXrzr (7:24:46 PM): manit's on, I'll invite him
                    Kek3b (7:24:53 PM): .
                    darkmanticorex2 (7:25:07 PM) has been invited.
                    Kek3b (7:25:14 PM): Buttered toast
                    DrKirth (7:25:25 PM): so i heard that history projects own manti
                    twgXrzr (7:25:25 PM): lmao
                    twgXrzr (7:25:42 PM): history? he's the mod and one of the best....?
                    Kek3b (7:25:54 PM): no
                    Kek3b (7:25:56 PM): he's saying
                    JONALEON1 (7:25:57 PM): its the message under his AIM
                    Kek3b (7:26:02 PM): lol
                    Kek3b (7:26:07 PM): ^
                    DrKirth (7:26:07 PM): lmao
                    twgXrzr (7:26:12 PM): oooooooooooooooooooooo
                    Kek3b (7:26:17 PM): but really
                    Kek3b (7:26:19 PM): why is he subbing
                    Kek3b (7:26:35 PM): if he's a wolf, we're all owned in the face
                    DrKirth (7:26:39 PM): the more the merrier i says
                    twgXrzr (7:26:42 PM): well, pnt knew some roles so heavy took him. And gamer is out so..yerah
                    Kek3b (7:26:42 PM): true
                    twgXrzr (7:26:56 PM): should I seer manti?
                    Kek3b (7:27:07 PM): sure
                    DrKirth (7:27:11 PM): you should seer all the vets
                    Kek3b (7:27:18 PM): and also jugglin
                    Kek3b (7:27:22 PM): because he's wolf
                    Kek3b (7:27:33 PM): no, i wont give up.
                    jugglinguy94 (7:27:36 PM): nope =D
                    jugglinguy94 (7:27:41 PM): i'm not expecting you to
                    Kek3b (7:27:45 PM): Guilty.
                    twgXrzr (7:27:47 PM): I did one, and mattc always acts the same (lol just got that) and heavy...meh, manti...I'll look into it
                    twgXrzr (7:27:54 PM): lol @ all messges since my last
                    Kek3b (7:28:24 PM): this jTWG is doing better than the last
                    twgXrzr (7:28:30 PM): lol
                    jugglinguy94 (7:28:34 PM): this jtwg is full of TWG players
                    Kek3b (7:28:39 PM): fail
                    DrKirth (7:28:59 PM): then it is upgraded to iTWG
                    Kek3b (7:29:02 PM): it took me so long to get "kick your bodom"
                    twgXrzr (7:29:05 PM): i?
                    DrKirth (7:29:13 PM): intermediate
                    jugglinguy94 (7:29:13 PM): lol kekeb
                    DrKirth (7:29:15 PM): put some pros in the mix
                    Kek3b (7:29:21 PM): it's true wolf
                    DrKirth (7:29:40 PM): oh ye, Blooddrunk[Heavy] threw me off so bad
                    Kek3b (7:29:49 PM): intermediate would be interesting, gets more people exposed to the pro's
                    darkmanticorex2 (7:29:59 PM) has been invited.
                    Kek3b (7:30:04 PM): or vets... however you look at it
                    DarkManticoreX2 (7:30:05 PM) has entered the room.
                    jugglinguy94 (7:30:09 PM): there's not enough players for a third edition though
                    Kek3b (7:30:13 PM): yeah true
                    twgXrzr (7:30:15 PM): too bad though
                    DrKirth (7:30:28 PM): i guess the jTWG can sometimes be a iTWG
                    Kek3b (7:30:37 PM): quite
                    twgXrzr (7:30:38 PM): I heard a door open!]
                    DarkManticoreX2 (7:30:43 PM): even though no such thing exists
                    DarkManticoreX2 (7:30:47 PM): although the idea does
                    DrKirth (7:30:49 PM): =0
                    twgXrzr (7:31:00 PM): wtf is the t?!?!?!!?
                    Kek3b (7:31:20 PM): ..?
                    DarkManticoreX2 (7:31:26 PM): reading the thread, I'll be right back with the wolves
                    DrKirth (7:31:28 PM): i'm confused as wel
                    twgXrzr (7:31:35 PM): <3 manti
                    Kek3b (7:31:40 PM): -_-
                    twgXrzr (7:31:44 PM): lol
                    twgXrzr (7:31:56 PM): So, yeah....I have to go in two minutes
                    DrKirth (7:32:12 PM): seer the vets
                    Kek3b (7:32:14 PM): i need to do some math
                    jugglinguy94 (7:32:29 PM): i need to do some eating
                    twgXrzr (7:32:34 PM): Ok
                    JONALEON1 (7:32:46 PM): i need to do my homework
                    Kek3b (7:32:48 PM): wolves like to eat i guess
                    Kek3b (7:32:48 PM): makes sense
                    twgXrzr (7:32:53 PM): rofl
                    twgXrzr (7:32:59 PM): you dound like me a million games ago
                    jugglinguy94 (7:33:06 PM): lolz so do humans
                    DrKirth (7:33:23 PM): i sustain myself on unicorn farts
                    Kek3b (7:33:30 PM): ...
                    twgXrzr (7:33:31 PM): You too! though it was just me
                    Kek3b (7:33:49 PM): humans can fast
                    jugglinguy94 (7:33:59 PM): i can if i wanted to
                    jugglinguy94 (7:34:06 PM): but i don't feel like it =)
                    Kek3b (7:34:11 PM): silly wolf, you can't fast
                    twgXrzr (7:34:29 PM): lol, i gotta go, whoevers in here the longets send me what I miss in a PM
                    Kek3b (7:34:38 PM): bye
                    jugglinguy94 (7:34:47 PM): bye
                    DrKirth (7:34:51 PM): later
                    JONALEON1 (7:34:56 PM): cya
                    Kek3b (7:35:22 PM): ok, myst said the day is not extended
                    DrKirth (7:35:28 PM): it's not?
                    Kek3b (7:35:32 PM): guess not
                    jugglinguy94 (7:35:33 PM): so when does it end?
                    jugglinguy94 (7:35:36 PM): tonight?
                    DarkManticoreX2 (7:35:40 PM): time?
                    DrKirth (7:35:44 PM): in 1.5 hours
                    Kek3b (7:35:45 PM): 1 1/2 hours
                    Kek3b (7:35:51 PM): 9 pm EST
                    DarkManticoreX2 (7:35:51 PM): plenty
                    jugglinguy94 (7:35:52 PM): k gonna safety then
                    DrKirth (7:36:09 PM): yeah i better do it too

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • DrKirth
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 484

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Well, I was the last one in the room, so I might as well post what's left:

                      Kek3b (4:37:26 PM): im going to be on, no need for myself
                      Kek3b (4:37:48 PM): how come you aren't alerted with chat rooms... aim sucks.
                      jugglinguy94 (4:38:00 PM): get an apple with ichat
                      jugglinguy94 (4:38:01 PM): it does
                      twgXrzr (4:38:07 PM): k, someone send me what I miss?
                      jugglinguy94 (4:38:10 PM): drkirth, who're you safetying so we don't ninja eachother with the same person?
                      JONALEON1 (4:38:12 PM): hmm, i got no idea if my mom is gonna be on the computer tonight, so I'm gonna safety
                      Kek3b (4:38:14 PM): someone will rzr
                      DrKirth (4:38:21 PM): i'll prolly just do serpentine
                      Kek3b (4:38:28 PM): oh yeah forgot about that guy
                      jugglinguy94 (4:38:41 PM): gonna safety on your kirth
                      DrKirth (4:38:46 PM): ok
                      Kek3b (4:39:00 PM): who hasn't been saftey'd?
                      JONALEON1 (4:39:08 PM): I'm gonna safety on megamon
                      jugglinguy94 (4:39:22 PM): kekeb hasn't been safety'd XD
                      Kek3b (4:39:24 PM): anyone saftey on manti?
                      Kek3b (4:39:33 PM): safe*
                      jugglinguy94 (4:39:37 PM): i was just gonna say that..
                      jugglinguy94 (4:39:39 PM): and i don't think so
                      Kek3b (4:39:44 PM): ok i will then.
                      Kek3b (4:39:49 PM): phantoms = no
                      Kek3b (4:40:33 PM):
                      Kek3b (4:40:39 PM): who is jonaleon1....
                      Kek3b (4:40:41 PM): on ffr
                      DrKirth (4:40:44 PM): xplayfan
                      Kek3b (4:40:45 PM): k
                      jugglinguy94 (4:40:46 PM): xplay
                      jugglinguy94 (4:46:00 PM): gonna eat
                      jugglinguy94 (4:46:03 PM): see ya


                      Be efficient.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        <3 I'll save all that and work my magic. Now, I gots to go find me some magic!

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Ah yes I was right rzr. Although I found your forum from your signature not google ;(.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Yet you still didn't sign up? Argh! =]

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              sc979, I see you're online. I suggest you PM me, we're yet to talk.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • megamon88
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 2567

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                arrrgghhhh phantom......
                                anyways, i was gone out of town sorry.

                                Comment

                                Working...