jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #151
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    gah, rzr what did you do? cops come to my house and ask where you are, then tell me you're in for a rough time, just give yourself up if you havn't with, they'll take you to the coo coo hut for a night or summin. *facepalm*

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #152
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Nah dude ... I was online during the time of that conversation ... I actually remember talking to juggling about it.

      Code:
      jugglinguy94 (5:13:58 PM):    k so hmm
      jungmour2009 (5:14:12 PM):    ?
      jugglinguy94 (5:14:25 PM):    teh chat
      jungmour2009 (5:14:30 PM):    teh chat?
      jugglinguy94 (5:14:34 PM):    ya
      jugglinguy94 (5:14:37 PM):    aren't you in the chat?
      jungmour2009 (5:14:42 PM):    what chat
      jugglinguy94 (5:14:45 PM):    ROFL
      jungmour2009 (5:22:43 PM):    ....
      jungmour2009 (5:22:45 PM):    you going to clarify?
      jugglinguy94 (5:22:56 PM):    the chatroom that be happening right nao
      jungmour2009 (5:23:01 PM):    no
      jungmour2009 (5:23:02 PM):    invite me
      jugglinguy94 (5:23:05 PM):    can't
      jugglinguy94 (5:23:06 PM):    ichat
      jungmour2009 (5:23:07 PM):    .....
      jungmour2009 (5:23:11 PM):    tell them to invite me
      jugglinguy94 (5:23:25 PM):    it's all dead
      jungmour2009 (5:23:27 PM):    ....
      .... -_-

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #153
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        yeh... i wasn't around when it happened, I wasn't complaining earlier... I was just stating it.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #154
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Oh sure I'm online all day, and you punks decide to come online after I have to leave for my night class.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #155
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            meh. I have been around all day, but nobody has attempted to talk to me, except rzr, but that was through a pm.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #156
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              In 15 minutes before I die

              When I do, I want eyes on Dr.Serp, Mattc16 and Sc979

              I'm pretty sure on the first two. Less sure on Sc, But he intentionally ignored Im'ing me last night. While Everyone else I asked to come to me did.

              Let rzr's seerings do the work, and weed through those 3 people.

              Wish you luck guys.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Myst1278
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 199

                #157
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Argo was awakened by screams. He turned over in his bed and tossed the pillow over his head to try to block out the sound. He had been unfortunate in his room location. Death’s room was just around the corner from him, so anytime Death decided to have fun with his victims, Argo wound up losing sleep. He could barely stay alert during the voting yesterday, and he had a feeling it would only get worse as more live meat was added to his collection.

                Argo sat up and threw his pillow at the wall nearest to Death’s room. He would have no sleep in these conditions. He got up, walked over to open his door, and stepped into the hallway.
                Farther down the hall, another door opened. Sc909 peeked out into the hallway and saw Argo.
                “Screams woke you up too?”
                Argo nodded. “You’d think he’d have the decency to wait until daytime to torture those guys.”
                Sc shook his head in resignation. “Gonna hafta get used to it, I guess.” He withdrew back into his room and shut the door.

                Argo gritted his teeth. It was bad enough that they were forced to kill each other, but this was too much.
                The screams stopped. Better to confront him now.
                He walked down the hallway and turned the corner. “Well, that’s odd,” Argo whispered. “His door is open a crack.”
                He heard muttering from inside. He slowly approached the door, but just as he was about to knock, Death opened it wide.
                The thin, dark shadow looked at Argo from inside the room. Death smiled. “Well, speak of the devil! The Chosen and I were just talking about you!”
                Argo froze.
                The shadow walked up to Death. “I’d better go,” he said aloud, then he vanished.
                Argo shook visibly. “I…I’m going to be killed? They picked me?”
                Death turned and walked back into his room. “A-yup. We could just get started now, if you’d like.” He held up a long, curved knife and inspected the razor sharp blade. He looked at Argo out of the corner of his eye. “Or we could just wait until the morning. Your choice.”
                Argo took a step back. “I-I’ll wait.”
                Death shrugged. “Fine, your decision.”
                Argo turned and ran down the hallway. He didn’t stop at his room. He didn’t stop at the main hall. Nor did he stop at the front door. He had to get out of there, and run as far away as possible before morning.
                The fog was heavy. Argo did not see the cliffs until after he had slipped over the edge.
                ____________________________

                Death watched Argo’s attempted escape from inside his room. A glass screen showed the entire ordeal in real-time. As he tumbled over the edge, Death placed his hand on the screen and waiting for the right moment. He had a spell ready at all time for just such an occasion.
                A moment before Argo crashed into the rocks below, Death whispered “Obidaan” at the screen. Agro seemed to stop just before the rocks, but in fact his descent was only slowed dramatically. Argo’s inertia would remain the same. His mind would be conscious throughout the whole ordeal, and would interpret information in real-time.
                In short, he would feel the pain of his legs shattering from the force of hitting the rocks for the next six hours. Then his spine would shatter, along with all his bodily organs. And the pain from the event would last for a day, at least.
                Argo screamed in extreme agony as his foot began to shatter.


                The remaining Kraan were silent as they filed, one by one, into the main hall. Death walked in after all had been seated, wiping down a bloody dagger with a rag. “Argo will not be joining us today. I’ll see you at sunset.”

                Argo15 has been Chosen to die. It is now Day 2. The sun will set at 9:00 P.M. EST on Saturday, March 8th.

                Sending all PMs now.
                Last edited by Myst1278; 03-6-2008, 07:06 PM.
                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                PM with your code for add.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Well ****

                  Wasn't expecting that.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    argo :/

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Originally posted by Kekeb
                      argo :/
                      this =(

                      Comment

                      • DrKirth
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 484

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Well, looks like argo wasn't the Chicken Nugget.


                        Be efficient.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          well that's pretty cool... Anyone hear from rzr lately? he is supposed to send me some logs.

                          Comment

                          • megamon88
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 2567

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Hmmmm...wasn't expecting that...

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              What happens when you die in hell? Oh well, nice job at sucking wolves =P. -1 Kraan.

                              Comment

                              • argo15
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 1863

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Originally posted by heavylee
                                well that's pretty cool... Anyone hear from rzr lately? he is supposed to send me some logs.
                                I'll find out later, he may currently be in a mental hospital right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...