jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #196
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    20 minutes guys.

    Comment

    • Sullyman2007
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1663

      #197
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      At this time, my main suspicion is DoctorSerpentine, who I also had a strange IM with, but I'm an idiot and forgot to save it.

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #198
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        manti. I find it suspicious that he didn't get wolfed, since he said himself somewhere in TWG that he never lives past night 2 as human. I also am suspicious of why he only tried to defend himself against certain people. I know rzr is the one he wanted to talk to, but now we have rzr voting for manti. I would also like to know the seer result for serp, but that's obviously not going to happen if he gets lynched.
        ...

        Comment

        • Sullyman2007
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1663

          #199
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          I can guarentee I'm not a wolf, and there is proof, but due to the nature of it, I can't post it in the thread, I'll have to discuss it with Rzr.
          I'm still waiting for that proof.
          Ahh.

          Put it in this light.

          I know I'm not a wolf.

          I was seered red, even though when I entered this game, I was told human

          I have to be the miller.
          Wait, thats no proof. That's just you telling us you got a PM saying you were a human, which can't be proven.

          You're still on my list.

          Comment

          • Sullyman2007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1663

            #200
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            You know what, I'm changing my vote to Manti. That IM convo with Serp dosen't really mean anything. Well it is a little strange, by I find the seering then BS cover up by MAnti alot more compelling.
            DarkManticoreX2

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #201
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Xception704 (1) - xplayfan
              xplayfan (1) - Xception704
              DarkManticoreX2 (2) - rzr, sc979
              DoctorSerpentine (3) - DrKirth, Sullyman2007, DarkManticoreX2

              Yet to vote: pntballa18, Kek3b, megamon88, mattc16

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #202
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Xception704 (1) - xplayfan
                xplayfan (1) - Xception704
                DarkManticoreX2 (3) - rzr, sc979, Sullyman2007
                DoctorSerpentine (2) - DrKirth, DarkManticoreX2

                Yet to vote: pntballa18, Kek3b, megamon88, mattc16


                Uhhh ... **** I still don't know what to do. Manti didn't seem wolfish to me, but he is a vet and probably knows how to screw with people.

                Then again, my intuition can't be failing me this horribly.

                Ugh I'm sticking with my safety. 1 minute left.

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Xception704 (1) - xplayfan
                  xplayfan (1) - Xception704
                  DarkManticoreX2 (3) - rzr, sc979, Sullyman2007
                  DoctorSerpentine (2) - DrKirth, DarkManticoreX2

                  Yet to vote: heavylee, Kek3b, megamon88, mattc16


                  pnt was replaced, but OP wasn't edited.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #204
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Uhh, I don't think pntballa18 is playing.

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #205
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      nevermind ninjad

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #206
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Ah gotcha, thanks. I was confused for a second.

                        11 players still in the game ... that means six are required to insta-lynch, meaning all four of those are probably going to get phantoms.

                        Comment

                        • Myst1278
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 199

                          #207
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          voting over. Updates coming momentarily.
                          Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                          Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                          BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                          PM with your code for add.

                          Comment

                          • Myst1278
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 199

                            #208
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Kekeb (1): mattc16
                            DoctorSerpentine (2): DarkManticoreX2, DrKirth
                            DarkManticoreX2 (3): rzr, sc979, Sullyman2007
                            xplayfan (1): Xception704
                            Xeption704 (1): xplayfan
                            megamon88 (.001): Phantom

                            Phantoms for: heavylee, Kek3b, megamon88(2nd), DoctorSerpentine


                            “Dark Manticore it is then. Come right this way,” Death motioned Manticore towards the hallway leading to Death’s room and the newest victim slowly stood up and walked towards Death’s room, wishing to God that it would end quickly, but knowing that it could never be.
                            He pushed the door open and looked around the room. Jokim was hanging from the ceiling, barbed wire wrapped around his torso. His eyes flicked towards the newcomer, then to Death.
                            “Damn you…”
                            Death pushed Jokim’s leg, causing him to scream as his swinging causing the wire to cut slice ever deeper into his mutilated flesh. Manticore winced.
                            Death walked to the back of the room and opened a large wardrobe. Blood spilled out onto the floor. Jugglin fell out and landed flat on the floor.
                            “Hmm. He didn’t last long.” He motioned for Manticore to approach.
                            But Manticore did not. He glanced to his left, where a knife lay on the table. He reached out for it, trying to escape the torture that was sure to follow. But when he grabbed it and drew it across his throat, nothing happened. The steel passed right through him.
                            Death raised his arms out in front of him. “Nice try.” He clapped his hands.

                            Manticore’s eyes snapped open. Immediately, he began to fall. He plunged into a ocean of dark liquid. Blood, he realized after a moment and a mouthful of the stuff. Somehow, his mind connected the taste of the blood to the thousands of people he had met over his entire lifetime. He tried to swim back up to the surface, to get a breath of fresh air, but it seemed that no matter how hard he swam, he never really went anywhere.

                            Manticore’s eyes snapped open. He could feel arms wrapped around him. Those of someone familiar, a lover, perhaps. He relaxed, content that something good was finally happening. Until he felt her teeth sink into his neck and tear out a chunk of tissue, and her decaying hands wrapped around his throat.
                            Death watched as Manticore writhed in a steel cage, screaming as he dreamt nightmare after nightmare. His sleep would not end for a few days. Then the real torture would begin.

                            DarkManticoreX2 has been voted as the next to face Death’s horrors.

                            It is now Night 3. Night will end at 9:00 P.M. on March 9th.


                            All those who must, send your PMs
                            Last edited by Myst1278; 03-8-2008, 07:33 PM.
                            Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                            Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                            BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                            PM with your code for add.

                            Comment

                            • Sullyman2007
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1663

                              #209
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Wow, last minute vote change for the win.
                              Bye Manti.

                              Comment

                              • megamon88
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 2567

                                #210
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                guys, im going to have to withdraw from this.
                                sorry myst, i know its the third withdrawl, but ive been really busy lately and havent been able to play. Better get someone else that'll be active. (2 phantoms)
                                Sorry guys, maybe next time.

                                Comment

                                Working...