Sully felt a chill run up his spine when he heard his name called for the second time. No one else voted. He was as good as dead. All that was left was to wait.
When Death entered the room, he was shaking his head. When he reached Sully he looked him in the eye and said, “I’m all out of ideas.”
Death reached forward and slowly tore out Sully’s throat.
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! START TALKING MORE!
Sully was voted as next to die. It is now Night 6, which will end at 9:00 P.m. DST EST on March 16th.
Send in any required PMs.
Originally posted by Samuel Butler
Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
PM with your code for add.
This game sucks now. By the way, I'm pretty sure 2 phantoms = game ban (unsure of length). So there's a few people in here who need to go bye bye and it replaced so the game can finish and what not. P.S. myst, you've put together a really good game, just some of the players suck.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
i agree with rzr. I am possibly included in the sucky players list, I haven't been able to be around as much, or pay as much attention to the thread as I would like to. anyways, hopefully this ends soon, or we can get some replacements going to hurry this along.
why would the will to play go down? Whenever I get a phantom, I always remember to vote the next time. I think phantom's still serve their purpose. They do for me anyways.
The shadow didn’t even have time to creep up to Death before it was told that it was on its own again. The shadow smiled, glad to have this wonderful opportunity once more. The shadow collected what it wanted to use for the night’s killing, but stopped before it turned to leave.
“Just end it, Death. Do you really think she’ll be happy knowing what went into her resurrection?”
Death sighed. “It was never my intention to let her know.”
The shadow frowned. “She’s a woman, Death. Women always figure these things out in the end. And when she does, you’ll regret the day you ever considered bringing Arilla back to life.”
Death stood up, knocking his chair over in the process. His fists shook with bottled up rage. “Make your kill, Chosen. Quickly now.” He paused to touch his wife’s pale face. “I can feel it…I’m so close to bringing you back…”
The shadow shook its head and left the room.
In the morning, Sc979 was found in the hallway, his limbs had been burned to ashes, and what was left of him lay twitching on the ground. He was put to a final end by Xception, using a knife to the temple, just as Sc had done for Rzr.
Death, still standing in front of his wife body, noticed the color was starting to return to her face, and noticed her eyelids flutter. She was still dead, but life was drawing ever closer.
Night has ended, and SC979 is dead.
Day will end March 18th, at 9:00 P.M. DST EST
Also, here's a list of living players, along with how many phantoms you all have. 'Cause there's a few.
Ok, well I safety on Xception now that there are 2 votes for heavy -_-.
I will probably re-read most of the thread and post with a new vote later today.
Comment