jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #286
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    You guys suck. I'm going to bed now. Not that it makes much of a difference, I have to get up in thirty minutes. Blah.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #287
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      I'm awake! School's started, but oh well, I can still talk-a-roo.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #288
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        I'm here, i'm not particularly well today but ill try to be as intelligent as possible. Anyone on AIM?


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #289
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          hey sorry guys. I don't know why I wasn't around yesterday. We just got off our spring break. So I had a bunch of work to do. Anyways, I pm'd rzr. Waiting to hear back from him, but I have class like all day, so that might take awhile. Also, Dr Kirth, rzr is the seer, so i would not put a safety vote on him, because the wolves could all jump on that and get a majority vote. If we are down to that many. I am not sure who is still around.

          Anyways, before I get another phantom for not knowing when day ends, I will put a safety on Dr. Serp

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #290
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Originally posted by mattc16
            I'm here, i'm not particularly well today but ill try to be as intelligent as possible. Anyone on AIM?
            Good to see you!

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #291
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              changing vote to sully for now. due to manti being wolf and trying to pin down dr serp, I now believe his innocence somewhat. Anyways, got class all day, I will be on later. Might be able to get on to the forum during the day, but doubtful.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #292
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Dear god, I am in love! I finally got back to school were I can use a computer!!!! Ok, I have my news now. I can whole-heartedly say that heavylee and sully are humans. I seered sully last night, well, at first I seered heavy but then changed it. So, yeah. That makes the wolves... coming up. Lemme do some research. For now, I vote DoctorSerpentine because...official bandwaggon, lol.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Oh, andif anywone has AIMlogs now is the time to send them Edit them so I don't waste time reading. And guys don't send me any AIM logs after 12:20 PM EST. That is, unlessyou have someone saying "I'm a wolf!"

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    I've narrowed the game down. Now, there'sonly three possible wolves. I'll know once they post. No...wait...four possible.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      For the inactive players who need replacing (only if myst deems fit) I got the deceased players from TWG who, if they'd like, can play in ours:

                      Makilaz (BenderChan)
                      Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                      Ravia (RaviaFFR)
                      freakysnots (freakysnots)
                      Neonatrias (Ace of Vulpines)
                      dooey100 (Dooeyabillion

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Wow guys. Wait until I get offline to be active. -_-

                        We still have like 30 something hours, so let's use it wisely.

                        My suspicions are on DrSerp and sc979 right now.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Me too....

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            I don't know though. That's why I ask not to be in a rush. I'm all for the DrSerp vote right now, but I haven't talked to him at all ... so if he can be active over the next day, I'll try to talk to him ... otherwise, I'll voting him as well (though non-bandwagon =P).

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              I like little boys! No, wait, wrong site >M< but yeah, I can be almost 100% sure that I've cleared xception's name. There's three more possibilities.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                So i take it you faked seered heavy, and called (her?) out?

                                Comment

                                Working...