jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #166
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    seriously?

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #167
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      manti has been seered red. I'm in deep **** though, I'll try to get back on monday.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #168
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Originally posted by rzr
        manti has been seered red. I'm in deep **** though, I'll try to get back on monday.
        ****.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #169
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Wait never mind ... there is the possibility that he's the Red Miller ... forgot that role existed.

          So red miller or wolf ... ??? =\

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #170
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Sexy, red miller for the loss.

            I can guarentee I'm not a wolf, and there is proof, but due to the nature of it, I can't post it in the thread, I'll have to discuss it with Rzr.

            Gonna ask you guys to hold off voting untill I get the chance to do so.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Sullyman2007
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1663

              #171
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Damn. I'm gonna need some compelling evidence Manti. You don't even know if youre the red miller... or a wolf.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #172
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Well, this game just got a whole lot more interesting.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Put it in this light.

                  I know I'm not a wolf.

                  I was seered red, even though when I entered this game, I was told human

                  I have to be the miller.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    I don't get it though... what exactly is the point of a "red miller"? "The red miller dosen't know hes the red miller", as myst said in the OP. But you were told you are human. Uhh...

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      The red miller Is a human who seers red. It's an incredibly tough role to play because getting seered red is basically a death warrent.

                      The point is to give the wolves some cover. It's a balancing aspect of the game.

                      I am discussing my defense with the necessary people.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Ugh. I guess that makes me unnecessary. =\

                        Looking forward to hearing something to sway the seering. Don't mind holding off my vote at all.

                        Comment

                        • Sullyman2007
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1663

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Ahh I see. Wow lol that really sucks.

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            If the guardian mysteriously dies later on.... -_-

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              manti if you are not already talking to rzr. He probably won't be around. You are going to have to find someone else to talk to. If you have been talking to him, then all is fine I guess.

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                sorry i haven't been active guys, i had an operation yesterday so ive been in hospital for a while!! i'll try and be on for a while later on but my gf is coming over to see me so i won't be on for a bit.


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...