jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #526
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    rzr

    Stop postwhoring in this thread. Take the extra 5 seconds and think through your post and make sure you have everything before you hit the post reply button.

    This is a warning, stop making triple and quintuple posts in this thread that are barely game related. I don't want people using TWG as a way to get postcount ++. Even though double posting is accepted here, It's looked down on if the posts aren't contributing to the game.

    You have 131 posts, roughly 1/10th of your overal postcount in this thread. and 75% of them aren't game related. Stop.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-13-2008, 01:09 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #527
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      You have 131 posts, roughly 1/10th of your overal postcount in this thread.
      more like 1/11.





      XD
      ...

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #528
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Originally posted by rzr
        Does anyone know a website that like meebo that can run AIM? But it can't be run through java.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #529
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          How about I reset my post count so you don't think I'm whoring the thread for stats. I can't get everything out at once if it's too long because my browser won't allow it.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #530
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            hi people. man rzr, i didn't even read half your posts cause they were all run together and confusing. So anyways, I am not a wolf. Although half the people won't believe me. Awhile back Kekeb answered your suspicions with two names. I can't remember who, but that is a sign if he is wolf that those two probably are not.

            Anyways, I had to read like 4 pages, so now I can't even remember what I was thinking. So if anyone is around, feel free to message me, I will actually be around for a few hours.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #531
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Sully ... AIM ... GO.

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #532
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Originally posted by heavylee
                Awhile back Kekeb answered your suspicions with two names. I can't remember who, but that is a sign if he is wolf that those two probably are not.
                Ok then, don't take my suggestion. Perhaps one is a fellow wolf?

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #533
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Heavy made me kind of suspicious of her again :/

                  Comment

                  • Myst1278
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 199

                    #534
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    A shadow crept up behind Death as he sat in front of his wife’s still body. It scuffled its feet, loud enough to break Death’s concentration. Death turned to look at the Chosen’s visage.
                    “Who is it tonight?” Death asked.
                    “Rzr.”
                    Death nodded, then sighed. “I’m running out of ideas.” He pointed to a closet near a corner of the room. “Your turn. Kill him however you want.”
                    The shadow nodded, walked over to the closet, and opened the doors. Inside was a complete armory, filled with every type of gun, sword and torture device ever conceived of by a living soul. The shadow smiled and took his pick.

                    It didn’t take long for the Kraan to figure out who was missing in the morning. When they went to his room to figure what had happened, they found Rzr hanging from the ceiling, ropes running under his arms, needles stuck in his eyes, his jaw hanging on by the skin, his hands nailed to his shoulders, and his legs missing from the knees down. Each individual rib had been ripped out of his torso and left hanging by the tissue. His heart, clearly visible, was still beating.
                    The mutilated, but still very much alive, body moaned in pain. His lungs, also visible, trembled as he struggled to draw breath.
                    Sc979 spied an abandoned knife, among other bloody objects, in a corner of the room. He walked over, picked it up, and with a quick stab to rzr’s temple, allowed him to die.
                    An hour after they all left the room, Death stepped in. He smiled wickedly when he saw the work of art before him.

                    rzr has been tortured and killed by the Chosen. It is now Day 5. Day will end at 9:00 P.M. DST EST on March 15th.
                    Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                    BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                    PM with your code for add.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #535
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      alright, i'ma gonna put a safety on sully. Not sure if I will be on later today or not... or tomorrow either. So I am putting a safety on someone with a bit of suspicion. Anyways, hopefully I will get on tomorrow to see what is going on.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #536
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        roflmmfao

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #537
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          great....

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #538
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            I thought the night was over at 9 PM EST. If that's true that means the wolves haven't been online to send their kill. Process of elimination leaves... who does that leave? I even saw mattc online...

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #539
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Sorry guys, my page didn't load so I only saw heavy's post two posts ago. Ok, LONG LIVE THE HUMANS!

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #540
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                haha alright, so I'm back, and no one has said anything except kekeb. So I am leaving my safety on for now. Come on guys, I will be on a limited few times, so write something!

                                Comment

                                Working...