jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #406
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    Ok, I have all I can get from this game and the wolves. The guardian was jokim. I'm only saying this because the game will be over tomorrow and I've let everyone think I'm coasting on a free pass via guardian long enough. So here's everything I have:

    jungmour2009 (5:11:05 PM): okay ... so if he seered heavy green
    jungmour2009 (5:11:09 PM): why would that make you suspect her?
    Sam97379 (5:11:16 PM): rzr said he seered sully
    jungmour2009 (5:11:28 PM): yeah, there's a lot of guesswork here -_-
    jungmour2009 (5:11:31 PM): he said he seered sully
    jungmour2009 (5:11:36 PM): but he came out with sully AND heavy are both green
    jungmour2009 (5:12:25 PM): so does anyone know who RZR actually seered?
    Kek3b (5:12:26 PM): which makes no sense
    Kek3b (5:12:41 PM): that makes no sense, how can he whole-heartedly say that heavy is green
    Kek3b (5:12:52 PM): that is the most illogical thing i've ever seen
    DrKirth (5:13:15 PM): we need the aim logs between rzr and heavy, or their PMs
    jungmour2009 (5:13:15 PM): ....
    Kek3b (5:13:19 PM): yes
    Kek3b (5:13:21 PM): i demand
    DrKirth (5:13:25 PM): however rzr deduced such a thing
    jungmour2009 (5:13:26 PM): didn't you just post that you think that RZR seered heavy?
    Kek3b (5:13:37 PM): yes
    Kek3b (5:13:43 PM): heavy can still be MW
    jungmour2009 (5:13:59 PM): that makes sense considering one second he was like "omg rofl heav you're screwed" and then turns around and goes "yep, heavy's green guys"
    Kek3b (5:14:05 PM): yeah
    jungmour2009 (5:14:22 PM): what I also want to see
    Kek3b (5:14:23 PM): there's only one answer. rzr is a wolf
    jungmour2009 (5:14:25 PM): are the logs between heavy and manti

    I'm not a wolf, you idiots. With all the contreversy going on about how I got my results on both of them, I'll explain what I did at the end of the game so I can continue it now without letting on the remaining wolf.

    Kek3b (5:16:15 PM): bitch is the MW

    roflmafao

    Kek3b (5:18:12 PM): rzr is sketchy, but he's seer

    going in my siggy ^^

    jungmour2009 (5:47:24 PM): I think juggling was a wolf alright
    mattc16mcfc (5:47:25 PM): lol

    ? That's like one of like 5 things you said the whole time.

    Sam97379 (5:48:22 PM): nobody died yet
    Kek3b (5:48:24 PM): why not?

    rofl
    By the way, pnt replaced soulthief(madmatt) who was replaced by heavy. Manti replaced GamerShadow.


    jungmour2009 (5:54:36 PM): so we should make you a "confirmed" human because of the fact that you're a replacement? [about heavy]
    Perhaps I should elaborate on my confirmation...?


    jungmour2009 (5:55:42 PM): okay ... not a funny joke =\
    heavyleah (5:55:46 PM): haha sorry
    heavyleah (5:55:49 PM): i won't make any more then

    :'(

    mattc16mcfc (5:57:36 PM): playing with tass was the funniest

    Holy ****! You played with tass?!?!!? You're like a super-vet ><

    heavyleah (6:00:03 PM): i'm not a wolf

    I've noticed a lot of these from heavy. I should tell you, and I quote from my research "a person who's lying is more inclined to say "I did not steal the last cookie". Whereas a person who is innocent would be more apt to say : I didn't steal the last cookie". Basically, a sentence with a contraction is more likely to be truthful (that's not how I confirmed it.)

    And for all people who don't seem to be able to get this already:
    Wolfed
    jokim
    argo
    megamon/az
    Lynched
    jugglinguy
    darkmanticorex2
    xplayfan

    My seerings
    argo- proven by wolfing
    darkmanticorex2- red miller? I don't think so.
    Sullyman-not proven...sorta (will elaborate at games end)

    and I wanto see how pretty this will look!!!!!!!!!

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #407
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      thanks rzr... But you should tell someone the name of the wolves so if you die tonight we can lynch them...

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #408
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        No kudos for my pretty letters? ='[ Ok, I know the wolves are in here: sc979, doctor serpentine, mattc16. I think it's the doctor, butonly base on what you guys said. If it were up to me, I'd say mattc. And incase no idiots believe me, the reason I kept asking for the guard to come out after night 1 when he died was to see if any wolves had a counter-claim.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #409
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Spamming upon request (from rzr).

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #410
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Spamming upon request (from rzr)..

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #411
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Spamming upon request (from rzr).
              Spamming upon request (from rzr).

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #412
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Spamming upon request (from rzr).Spamming upon request (from rzr).Spamming upon request (from rzr).Spamming upon request (from rzr).

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Spamming upon request (from rzr).S

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    K that should do it.

                    Reason for spamming was so RZR could see the topic without having to wait for his phone to load a friggin' wall of text (he's setting it to 5 posts per page).

                    --------------------------------------

                    And yeah, elaborate on your confirmation of heavy's role please. If you read all of it, you'll notice that even heavy herself doesn't know why you trusted her so readily. Proof aside from the whole "didn't vs did not" argument would be nice. I'm saying this because I'm not sure that that argument is all too convincing considering anyone could have read something about using "didn't" instead of "did not" or "I'm" instead of "I am."

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Thanks, xception. It doesn't feel like night four, it feels longer.Anyway, everyone listen up: I need you all to do research Heavy. My methods of confirmation are rule-bending and highly risky, but TWG legal. Xception knows them. I don't think I should reveal them ever. Point is, although I can say Heavy's a human, I can't be one hundred percent sure. Just ninety mine.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        The left side of your colorful sentence looks ugly.
                        Well, since you've just told the whole thread the guardian is dead, would you mind posting exactly what guaranteed proof you have on manti/xplay?

                        btw, I told you you should've seered matt.
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          RZR, we might need all the info you have then. Because here's a major problem:

                          If Manti was a wolf like you say he was, then that means the real Red Miller is still out there. So we need to conclude without a doubt what Manti's role is ... otherwise we might just be lynching a human. We need proof of manti's role ... either he was a wolf or a red miller... but we NEED to know.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Well, proof on Manti will come after tonight. If I die it'll be in my death post. If I live... it'll be in a regular post. Proof on xplay, I'm debating if I can reveal it. I know I didn't break any rules, but I don't want to say so I can use it for future games. But I promise either way I'll tell Manti's proof. I note for a motion that we shoot the **** for a while I'm bored and we can get some good stuff if we put our minds to it now.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Hmm ... actually, there's also the possibility that the wolves wolfed the red miller ... so the red miller may or may not be still out there, but the chances of knowing which improve if we can confirm manti's role (sorry if I'm sounding redundant now =\).

                              Comment

                              • Myst1278
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 199

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                Well, proof on Manti will come after tonight. If I die it'll be in my death post.
                                You can't do this. It's against the rules.
                                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                                PM with your code for add.

                                Comment

                                Working...