jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #466
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    It's over, sc. Just give up. Xception, post the logs for me. (then push them back five post). If I die this time it must be sc or matt. And thought I hate to say it, Myst, phantoms aren't given out during instas. Only when it's a majority vote. Also, remember how I said the guilty person uses more details to distract the person they're lying to becaus they're uncomfortable with awkward silences? Well, sc, you've posted practically more in the last twenty minutes than the whole game. And accusing me of being a wolf? That's just asking for it... all the evidence points to you now.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #467
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      "sc979" (9:06:57 PM): If both of you are wolves, that wouldn't work
      jungmour2009 (9:07:22 PM): "both of you" as in manti and me?
      "sc979" (9:07:28 PM): you and rzr
      jungmour2009 (9:07:35 PM): ... O.O
      jungmour2009 (9:07:59 PM): are you serious? ... if RZR is a fake seer, the real seer must completely suck balls
      "sc979" (9:08:20 PM): jokim posted once in the thread, then died and didn't get a chance to post again
      jungmour2009 (9:08:31 PM): I've considered it too, but the odds of that just ... I dunno how to describe it
      jungmour2009 (9:08:41 PM): ... so you think the wolves got a lucky wolving and wolfed the Seer on the first night?!
      "sc979" (9:08:47 PM): i know odds are low, but seer dying night one will happen eventually
      "sc979" (9:08:59 PM): it's not like it's never going to happen
      "sc979" (9:09:13 PM): even if this game was increased from 12 to 15 players
      jungmour2009 (9:09:14 PM): true
      jungmour2009 (9:09:22 PM): but still, RZR came out as the seer DURING night 1
      jungmour2009 (9:09:25 PM): when Jokim was still alive
      "sc979" (9:09:48 PM): but after jokim made his post, jokim could have left the topic by then, but found himself dead when he came back
      "sc979" (9:10:05 PM): i mean rzr claimed seer 3.5 hours after jokim posted
      jungmour2009 (9:10:07 PM): and if RZR is a fake seer, why did he keep saying he seered people as GREEN instead of "seering" humans as red?
      jungmour2009 (9:10:13 PM): Hmm
      jungmour2009 (9:10:17 PM): one sec, lemme check timestamps
      jungmour2009 (9:10:32 PM): ooh .. 10:27 vs. 2:00
      "sc979" (9:10:36 PM): If what i'm thinking is right, manti is human and rzr said he was red
      "sc979" (9:11:05 PM): and he just seered someone else red 1 hour ago
      jungmour2009 (9:11:09 PM): k for one, if RZR was a wolf, how would he know that they got lucky with the first wolving?
      "sc979" (9:11:26 PM): because nobody ever counterclaimed
      jungmour2009 (9:11:44 PM): .... oh damn ...
      jungmour2009 (9:11:47 PM): well the possibility exists
      jungmour2009 (9:12:03 PM): but damn ... I kind of have a mindblock against it because that'd be so fcking gay if the seer died by chance
      jungmour2009 (9:12:11 PM): "whoooooooooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bump. Aye, guard, come out to me. I have a plan. The masons should also come out to me. Then we could get the alliance going."
      jungmour2009 (9:12:20 PM): that sounds suspicious, but seriously ...
      jungmour2009 (9:12:36 PM): wtf ... I still find it ridiculously hard to believe that RZR is a fake-seer/wolf
      "sc979" (9:12:59 PM): why
      "sc979" (9:13:08 PM): after holding information back for so long
      jungmour2009 (9:13:13 PM): just because of the odds involved ...
      "sc979" (9:13:14 PM): which doesn't seem like much anyway
      jungmour2009 (9:13:19 PM): but that does make sense
      jungmour2009 (9:13:39 PM): he held back info and asked us to lynch xplay out of faith ... and he didn't even really consider the fact that manti could have been the red miller and not, in fact, a wolf
      jungmour2009 (9:13:46 PM): but holy **** ...
      "sc979" (9:13:57 PM): he's still not giving the info about xplay
      jungmour2009 (9:14:03 PM): yeah, i asked him about it
      "sc979" (9:14:06 PM): we just lynched him because he said so
      jungmour2009 (9:14:15 PM): well, obviously if you've read the topic, you've seen that bit
      "sc979" (9:14:16 PM): xplay wasn't even seered
      "sc979" (9:14:21 PM): and you know how inactive he's been
      jungmour2009 (9:14:25 PM): yeah ...
      "sc979" (9:14:32 PM): do you think rzr actually got anything from him at all?
      jungmour2009 (9:14:42 PM): all three of them ... xplay, matt, AND DoctorSerpentine have been incredibly inactive
      jungmour2009 (9:14:49 PM): I know matt has been in the hospital for surgery though ...
      jungmour2009 (9:14:53 PM): but meh ...
      jungmour2009 (9:16:04 PM): hoh ****
      jungmour2009 (9:16:10 PM): you looking at the thread?
      "sc979" (9:16:11 PM): yeah
      "sc979" (9:16:13 PM): just saw

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #468
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Oh damn. I didn't post the first part of the log.

        First part = sc accusing me of being a wolf.

        jungmour2009 (8:55:19 PM): uhhh ... check the topic if you aren't already
        "sc979" (8:55:24 PM): i know
        jungmour2009 (8:55:32 PM): for real ... this is probably useless
        jungmour2009 (8:55:38 PM): ... but are you really a human?
        "sc979" (8:55:42 PM): yes
        "sc979" (8:56:11 PM): it's useless because you're a wolf and you guys basically won the game already
        jungmour2009 (8:56:27 PM): whoa what?
        "sc979" (8:56:36 PM): the rest of us remaining humans will have to bandwagon the same wolf and get lucky with a coin flip or something
        jungmour2009 (8:56:54 PM): i'm not a wolf ... if I was a wolf, I wouldn't have tried to convince sc that manti might have been red miller
        "sc979" (8:57:02 PM): then repeat that for the remaining 3 days
        jungmour2009 (8:57:09 PM): do you want to see a screenshot of that PM?
        jungmour2009 (8:57:30 PM): he asked me to PM him with anything ... and I told him several things such as before argo died, I got the vibe that he was suspecting me
        "sc979" (8:57:30 PM): you wouldn't have tried to convince who that manti was red miller?
        jungmour2009 (8:57:40 PM): I tried to convince RZR that manti might ahve been red miller
        "sc979" (8:57:55 PM): ok, show me the PM then
        jungmour2009 (8:57:57 PM): because he completely slipped under my radar ... didn't say a single wolfish thing
        jungmour2009 (8:57:59 PM): kk let me fine
        jungmour2009 (8:58:00 PM): find*
        jungmour2009 (8:58:03 PM): I'll screenshot it for proof
        jungmour2009 (8:58:33 PM): and by the way, WOLVES have NOT won yet ... we still have a chance
        jungmour2009 (9:04:26 PM): okay damnit. I was talking to rzr about it when I was on my dad's comp ... thus the log doesn't show up
        jungmour2009 (9:04:30 PM): but I promise it exists
        "sc979" (9:04:33 PM): ...
        jungmour2009 (9:04:35 PM): go to RZR and ask for confirmation yourself
        jungmour2009 (9:04:44 PM): not going to ask you to get out on a limb and trust me
        jungmour2009 (9:05:00 PM): just going to ask you to go to RZR for confirmation because I know it looks bad that I said I had a log and I don't
        jungmour2009 (9:05:03 PM): at least not on this comp =\
        "sc979" (9:05:15 PM): why rzr
        "sc979" (9:05:19 PM): you know he doesn't trust me
        jungmour2009 (9:05:37 PM): This is when I couldn't PM ... if you read the topic like 10 pages back, the computer I was on was having problems, so I asked a friend of mine (frenzymidget) to act as the medium of communication
        jungmour2009 (9:06:05 PM): it doesn't matter if he trusts you ... question him about me and ask him straight up if I asked him if he was completely sure that manti was a wolf and not the red miller

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #469
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Thing is .... RZR could be fake-seer/wolf ... but the chances of the wolves getting the seer night 1 are like ... 1/10,000.

          =\

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #470
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            P.S. I can't spam any more RZR ... Manti said I couldn't.

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #471
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              rzr is seer

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #472
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                why not? I'm not the only person who thought you as being sketchy. A lot of things would have fit into place. Here are my reasonings for why I think you may have been wolf, along with heavy and xception(sorta unsure about this one right now).

                Most importantly, as I have stated a couple of times, you're hiding information about pretty much everything, why you trust people and why you suspect people.

                You said at one point that most of the blues were dead. 4 people were dead at the time, and there are 5 blues. Most blues dead would mean 3 of the 5, you somehow knew two were wolfed, but you're the one asking all the blues to come to you.

                During that last wolfing, you didn't get wolfed, instead, kirth did, who was neither someone you confirmed human (and would therefore be a wolf if you are one) or suspected.

                You trusted heavy completely even though I see no reason you should based on the logs that she showed us during the chat, I agree with kekeb on heavylee.

                Argo was wolfed night 2, probably because one of the wolves (soulthief probably, replaced by heavy) thought argo was getting onto him.

                You expected us all to lynch xplay without giving any proof at all.

                All 3 of you immediatly bandwagoned on serp just a few hours ago.
                ...

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #473
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Originally posted by Xception704
                  Thing is .... RZR could be fake-seer/wolf ... but the chances of the wolves getting the seer night 1 are like ... 1/10,000.

                  =\
                  more like 1/11.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #474
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    SC does make some sense.

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #475
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Except seeing that the game isn't over now, I trust you more now, since you were the person who always placed the first vote on the person who got lynched. I guess I'm pretty much screwed now. Go and lynch me tomorrow if you want, but I assure you the game won't end.
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #476
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Although you do make sense, the odds are against this scenario.

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #477
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Also, do I have a phantom?

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #478
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            I safety on sully (even though it's really early) but i just do NOT want phantom.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #479
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Kekeb, you and Heavy both have 1 phantom.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #480
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Originally posted by Xception704
                                Kekeb, you and Heavy both have 1 phantom.
                                Maybe if there weren't isnta's i wouldn't be so damn confused.

                                Comment

                                Working...