jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #496
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    But for some reason my mind keeps clinging ve heavy. It must be her sexy-only-girl-in-the-game traits. Rofl. No, here guys. My mind says the suspects should be: matt, sc, heavy. But the facts say the suspects are: sully, xception.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #497
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      mattc or xception =]

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #498
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        I can't do anything about your suspicion of me ... all I can do is tell you that I'm not a wolf, however much that confuses the hell out of me.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #499
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Wait hell, I'm not going to sit back while people lynch me wrongfully and my team's victory is left to chance.

          If you all forgot, I helped CONVICT jugglinguy day 1 by providing the information that I learned from past jTWG's that juggling blatantly bandwagons when he's a wolf.

          I've had suspicions on DoctorSerpentine this entire time, despite the fact that I knew Manti could be a wolf instead of the Red Miller. I also knew full well that if Manti was a wolf, he was experienced enough to include a wolf in his suspects list just to throw everyone off. I held off on voting on Manti and safetied instead simply because I really wasn't sure what he was. DoctorSerpentine, on the other hand, I bandwagon'd because he was seer'd red, plus the fact that his whole "my brother logged on and voted you" line sounded like bull**** to me the second I saw it.

          Also, Kekeb, what the hell are you playing at? First you accuse me of being a wolf, then you accuse Heavy and won'tget off her case even though she did everything we asked her to do? And now you think I'm a wolf again?

          Here's another thing. In our most recent conversation, SC accused me of being a wolf, then we got onto the topic of RZR and he started trying to CONVINCE me that RZR is a fake-seer/wolf and that Jokim, who was wolved night 1, was the real seer.

          Then when Kekeb posts that he thinks RZR is the real seer, SC backs off with "I wasn't trying to lie about anything. I just got (a lot) of things wrong..."

          To me, SC is who we should be concentrating on considering he's acting suspicious and he tried to pull trust away from RZR, then decided to abandon it when he saw that he wasn't convincing anyone.

          Comment

          • sc979
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 1644

            #500
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            No. I abandoned the idea because if rzr was a wolf, he would have tried to lynch all humans. As I've stated, he was the one who voted off the person who would eventually be lynched first, but seeing how the game is still continuing, I now trust him.
            ...

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #501
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              I told you that in our AIM convo ... if you don't remember.

              jungmour2009 (9:10:07 PM): and if RZR is a fake seer, why did he keep saying he seered people as GREEN instead of "seering" humans as red?
              And yet you still continued with your conviction that RZR is a fake-seer/wolf ... and then you posted in this topic about it.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #502
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                No, I trust xception. He's done everything I need him to. He's been one of the first to think of the wolves and vote for them. And he's been active and working with me giving me ideas unlike other players. Not sure how it matters too much since it's night. At any rate, if we don't seer a wolf tonight I'm voting for Sully as MW. But if the end of the game roles around and we lose and xception was a wolf, I nominate him for MVPx10000000000000. So, seering?

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #503
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  I never continued with it after you posted the convo in the thread. My next post after that only explains the reasons why I thought he could've been fake seer, next post after that said that I would be able to trust him.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #504
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Also, I was ninja'd by kekeb's post saying rzr is seer; I never saw it.
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #505
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      This is getting us nowhere. I posted every damn thought I have last night and all we can do is question if I'm the seer? We need to actually figure stuff out BEFORE NINE PM!

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #506
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        blah, i dont' have time to read the last two pages of posts. So, I will hopefully get some time later today.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #507
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          It's two pages worth? I was texting most of it with my eyes closed because I was so tired.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #508
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            One user viewing this thread!! Come on! sully needs to PM me. I have evidence he may not be MW after all. So if he wants his name cleared, he'll let me know. Also, What are you afraid of? by Donald R. Gallo: " stop. You're thinking too much. One good secret of a good lie: no unnecessary details." just read that. In a different book! That's why everything points to sc...

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #509
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              P.s. writing html while texting is a bitch!

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #510
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Ok, thanks to SUlly and Emerald for PMing me about the the HTML questioin. Now if anybody is good with graphic desgining and/or knows hot to use photoshop PM me, please.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...