jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #481
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    I'm so tired I'm going to pass out... waiting for my girl to call then I'll go to sleep -yawn- anyway. I don't know what to think anymore. I think sc is a wolf but I'm getting so paranoid I'm starting to suspect heavy, xception, matt, kekeb, sully... everyone. sIf we're in night 5 that means 8 people are dead. out of fifteen that leaves seven of us. The wolves need to out number the humans by the day phase or be tied by night. Since we can't have four wolves right now or we'd be dead. We can't have three because we seered two reds. So we have at least two wolves left. Take out me that leaves six players. xception, heavy, sully, matt, kekeb, sc. Possible pairs we take out who accused who. That means sc and matt can't be wolves. sully and sc can't be wolves. heavy and kekeb can't be wolves. heavy and sc can't be wolves. kekeb and xception can't be. and so on and so forth until I got this: the only people who never accused each other were... sully and kekeb I think. we already seered sully green. But he could be mw. but then there was jugglin. he never got seered but he acted stupid .assuming he was a wolf that means we have one wolf left. ties 5 possible people. I tried to throw the wolves off, but they seem to know I was bull ****ting about the guard being dead. they got lucky. so with the guard and me alive that leaves 5 people who can be in the wolf group. but only four. then with the math involved still minimum of one wolf left. then there's the red miller. we know they exist. it could have been manti or doctor. with that in mind that could mean 2 blues and a guaranteed human who'll be seered see left. that leaves 4 humans. but sully was seered green. so could he be mw? then there's xception. I trust him but he's super bandwagoning. that'sthe markof a wolf. but he's helping the most. so living seered people are sully. we know argo was a human because if was seered green AND wolfed. so xplay? my only evidence is really crappy but it's the same as what I had on doctor and he was red...

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #482
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      I wasn't trying to lie about anything, I just got (a lot) of things wrong...

      Originally posted by rzr
      so xplay? my only evidence is really crappy but it's the same as what I had on doctor and he was red...
      =\
      ...

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #483
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        All the werewolf game typical evidence points at sc. But all evidence gathered by psychologists proves him innocent. To an extent. He's defensive, accusing me. In twg that makes him look bad. but ve guilty person tends to be defensive whereas the innocent is offensive. I remember once with heavy I kept saying she was a wolf like a million times and she kept denying it and then started saying I was a wolf. Psychologically that means she's innocent. But she ended up being a wolf. we know argo, jokim, kirth, and mega are human. we know either manti and/or doctor are wolves. we know in these 4: xplay, manti, doctorserpentine,and jugglin at least two of them were wolves. The most guilty yes definitly manti, jugglin, and doctor. xplay had crappy evidence on him but more than anyone else at the time. with a minimum of 2 wolves and 5 players we have to kill one wolf every day to win. unless they try to attack me. but if they don't that means tomorow will have 2 wolves and 2 humans. if we don't kill a wolf tomorrow games. over. if there one wolf left out of 5 players that means the one wolf will most likely try to kill someone tonight. that puts the game at 4 humans one wolf. completely disregard what I just said. if we have 5 humans and 2 wolves left and they kill a human that means we have 2 wolves 4 humans (regular humans). so that really means 2 wolves 6 humans. ok. ignore this. I just needed to get my thoughts out. them most likely won't make sense to anyone else, but at least people can't say I didnt share. I'll post again to get more thought out.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #484
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Maybe you should think about who IS left. The more someone looks like a wolf, the more the wolves with keep that person alive. So think about it.

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #485
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            will*

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #486
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Also, I meant we should think about the reason people haven't been wolved. If it wasn't clear...

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #487
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                I'm counting on everyone to on be stupid. with seven players left and a max of 2 wolves. take of 2 blues. thats 4. seven minus four is three. So possibly 3 humans left. i mean greens. if the wolves kill a green tomorow we have 2 greens 2 altrd 2 reds. if we kill a red we have 2 blues 2 greens one red. if we kill a green it's one green 2 blues 2 reds. that means 5 pople left. with 5 people left the means at most still 2 wolves. 3 humans. that night wolves kill a human. it's then either one blue 2 green 2 red, 2 blue one green 2 red. no. wait. start over rzr. seven people. wolves kill tonigu. 6 people. at least 2 wolves. I mean at most. humans kill in day. 5 people. if game keeps going it means we still might have 2 wolves at best. by then we night have killed both. and I only say that if there's 2 now. night. wolves kill. if it's still 2 wolves 2 nights from now they win. if now it's one wolf three humans. humans kill wolf. humans win. If humans don't it's 3 to one still and a human dies s its 2 to one. then night comes. wolves kill. it's one to one. wolves who. possible wolves: heavy, kekeb, sc, matt, sully, xception. next post says all.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #488
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  next post says all.
                  I don't get this.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #489
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Good point, kekeb. Ok. Heavy wouldn't be wolfed because they think I trust her. So if she's a wolf, I trust a wolf. sc wouldn't have been wolfed because I/we already suspect him so they look at i as a chance for a free kill and to band wagon. So if we kill him look for bandwaggoners. you haven't been wolfed because I trust you. Same thing as heavy. mattc wouldn't be because everyone suspects him. he's screwed if he messes up. which he did. in your AIM conversation the only time he talked really was to laugh when you accused heavy. I wouldn't have been wolfed because they're not stupid enough to waste a kill. sully wouldn't be wolved because... WAIT! SULLY IS THE MASTER WOLF! THE WOLVES HAVE KILLED EVERY PERSON I'VE SEERED AS A HUMAN TO MAKE IT HARDER TO ELIMINATE PEOPLE! IF I SEER SOMEONE GREEN I CAN ELIMINATE THEM FROM THE LIST. SO IF THEY KILL THEM IT'S HARDER TO ELIMINATE PEOPLE. BUT SULLY WAS SEERED GREEN AND THEY DIDN'T KILL HIM. THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION IS TAT SULLY IS THE MASTER WOLF! xceptionwouldn't be wolfed because I trust him and he's my closest ally. Who am I forgetting? But now I'll analysye why people would have been wolfed.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #490
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Wait ... if you trust me/I'm you're closest ally, I should be dead right now.

                      .... wtf.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #491
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        I can't read quotes. PM me with the questions on what something means and I'll answer it publically. Now, back to thought...... you guys should remember this is all my thoughts. I have severe adhd. This most likely won't make sense. Ok. Why sense were wolfed. Argo was wolfed because I seered him green and killing him makes it harder to eliminate people. jokim was wolfed because he was trying to talk to everyone and be friendly which probably sacred the wolves. mega was wolfed because I told manti he was the guard and manti told the other wolves. kirth was wolfed because he was a mason and manti confirmed that with me when I thought he was the red miller. Now for lynchings: juggling was lynched for not defending himself well enough and acting wolfy. manti was seered red. xplay because of what I had on him and because it seemed the best at the time. doctor because he was seered red. My god damn feels like it's being ripped open from all this textin.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #492
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Read what I wrote.

                          I don't know about you, but I don't have an explanation for why I'm still alive RZR.

                          The ONLY thing I can think of is if they did some digging into the past two jTWG's where I stayed alive for a while and my logic was completely wrong.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #493
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            So either everything I've said is wrong, or the wolves think someone else has a higher priority.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #494
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Well, xception, you're right. That leaves three possible conclusions. One. You're a wolf. Two. The wolves as trying to throw us off by keeping you alive, or they may kill you tonight. Three. They have bigger plans. I think its safe to say sully is ve master wolf though. He wasn't worried about me seering him, he just pretended like he didn't want us to waste a seer to look better.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #495
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                My god damn brain's going to explode. Ok, here's what we know for sure: there's at the very most two wolves left. And three humans. Here's what we can think: Sully is the MW. You're a wolf. More thoughts: mattc wasn't on yet. He may not have even been on to send a wolf PM. Now who the hell should I seer?!?!

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...