jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sullyman2007
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1663

    #271
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    Myst needs to be on alot more.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #272
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Originally posted by Sullyman2007
      Myst needs to be on alot more.
      Why? He hasn't missed any deadlines ...

      Comment

      • Myst1278
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 199

        #273
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Originally posted by Sullyman2007
        Myst needs to be on alot more.

        sorry, I work, and other than that, I try to be on AIM as often as I can spare/remember to log on.
        Originally posted by Samuel Butler
        Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

        BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
        PM with your code for add.

        Comment

        • xplayfan
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 752

          #274
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Sorry for inactivity. I've been playing Brawl as well. I'll send you a PM tomorrow, rzr.

          Comment

          • Sullyman2007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1663

            #275
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            oh it's all good, im just saying because i don't think... well..
            (quoting myself again)
            wait what? i didn't know people got killed after they got seer'd... i thought the seer asked the host and the host posted in the thread. at least thats what happend last game...

            Comment

            • Myst1278
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 199

              #276
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              no, seerings are independant of killings. the seer will ask the host, though a PM, who the seer wants to seer, and the host responds accordingly. after that, it's the seer's decision whether or not to publicize the seering.
              Originally posted by Samuel Butler
              Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

              BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
              PM with your code for add.

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #277
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                ok yeah thats what i thought. sorry its just been a little confusing for some reason..

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                  wait what? i didn't know people got killed after they got seer'd... i thought the seer asked the host and the host posted in the thread. at least thats what happend last game...
                  It did? that's weird, a seering goes like this: I PM mys and ask to seer someone. He tells ONLY me the color.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Yeah rzr, he only tells you. Then you decided when to post it in the thread.
                    Sorry all, I just got confused for some reason.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Originally posted by Sullyman2007
                      Yeah rzr, he only tells you. Then you decided when to post it in the thread.
                      Sorry all, I just got confused for some reason.
                      It's ok it just shows your at least playing which is more than can be said for some people. ok, new list: suspects: doc serpentine, mattc. trusts: sully, xception, me, the dead.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • x After Dawn x
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1613

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Originally posted by Myst1278
                        daylight savings time
                        Correction: Daylight Saving Time.
                        Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
                        Alcohol make peoples retard.
                        Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
                        Just take nicotine patch lol

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Originally posted by x After Dawn x
                          Correction: Daylight Saving Time.
                          I'm not too sure who you are, but can you substitue for one of th inactive players if u.s ok with the host?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Time's running out, heavy. I need a PM from you before I reveal...

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • DrKirth
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 484

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Hey guys. I haven't been online at all sat. night/sunday because of Brawl Also, I doubt I'd be able to get on at all on Monday, since playing Brawl caused a buildup of schoolwork..

                              So, I'm going to go ahead and put up a safety right now, on rzr.


                              Be efficient.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Cool! I feel important! Yeah, so I'm bored. Who wants to play cards? I like poker.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...