jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Myst1278
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 199

    #541
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    Originally posted by rzr
    I thought the night was over at 9 PM EST.

    the night ended when it was supposed to.
    Originally posted by Samuel Butler
    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

    BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
    PM with your code for add.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #542
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      I know, I apologize. My phone only loaded up to heavy's post three posts ago so I wasn't aware that it did. May I delete my posts except my death post?

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #543
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        *posting something*

        I'm going back to sleep though ... waking up at 8:30 is WAYYY too early for spring break.

        I'll probably be online in a few hours.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #544
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Back.

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #545
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Just woke up, I'll be on aim.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #546
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              ... you are definitely not on AIM ... nor have you been for like the past twenty minutes lol.

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #547
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Originally posted by Xception704
                ... you are definitely not on AIM ... nor have you been for like the past twenty minutes lol.
                He was wrong, btw.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #548
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Actually, according to my AIM, I was right.

                  When you re-logged in, it registered you as online ... otherwise, you were invisible. -_-

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #549
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Oh my god guys, this is just SO exciting.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #550
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Won't be online tomorrow ... helping with a competition for service hours for NHS.

                      rofl what a fitting end. I put all this effort into this jTWG, and I don't even get to see who wins.

                      Sullyman2007

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #551
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        what happened to the activity level of this thread?? Where is everyone?! We need to get something accomplished here...

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #552
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          activity = dead. not good


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • Myst1278
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 199

                            #553
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            reminder: Day ends in 3 and a half hours.
                            Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                            Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                            BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                            PM with your code for add.

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #554
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              would be nice if people were on aim...


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #555
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                AIM was working fine for me before, but for some reason, it isn't now. Now I'll have to be like rzr and use PMs... so PM me if you need to talk to me.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...