jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #181
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    I also don't mind holding off my vote, any arguments to prove yourself human manti?

    Comment

    • Myst1278
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 199

      #182
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      just a reminder, day ends in 3 hours.
      Originally posted by Samuel Butler
      Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

      BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
      PM with your code for add.

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #183
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        gonna put a safety on kekeb i havent really been around enough to make a solid vote.


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • DrKirth
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 484

          #184
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Well, I've been looking into everything, and at the moment I'm willing to entertain the idea that Manti is the red miller. From what I've gathered, I haven't been able to find anything that makes him suspicious other than the seering, so for now I'll focus my attention on those that do look suspicious. Worst case, we can always just lynch Manti later if all else fails.


          Now, the person to me that appears the most suspicious is DoctorSerpentine. He was the only one that voted on someone that had a safety on him, and failed to provide any reasoning to why he voted for them as well. Not much, but more suspicious than anyone else in the game has shown.


          Be efficient.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #185
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            I'm going to have to agree with the dr.serp vote.

            I had this weird ass convo with him after he voted for me. I lost it, but I gave it to quite a few people. so I know it's floating around.

            basically it went.

            Serp: woot woot twg
            Serp <--- dr. serpentine
            Me: I posted
            Him: oh
            Him: wtf
            Him: I didn't vote for you
            Him: must have been my brother
            Him: I'll edit it
            Me: don't edit
            Me: make a new post:
            Him: ok
            Him: blar blar blar.

            This is important because: He voted for me, and then when I attacked his vote, He basically went "No don't attack me! I'll blame it on my brother. I'll change it ahhh!"

            Now, this part: "must have been my brother" Is important because It tells us he was lying about his vote. His brother does not know how to play this game, much less knows me. How on earth would his brother log into his account, and randomly post my name in this thread.

            He wouldn't

            A. Either someone in game who's a bit smarter than him told him to change his vote.

            B. He got scared when I attacked his vote, and changed it so he wouldn't look suspicious.

            Both of which point to being a wolf.

            Also.

            Originally posted by pm from rzr
            Since I know there is a red miller out there, I'll try to trust you.
            Cool.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #186
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              I'm not buying it and I hope the other humans won't be suckers too. I wouldn't have seered manti if I didn't suspect him, and all his being seered red proves is that I was right. My vote is whole-heartedly for darkmanticorex2 . And my next seering will be for doctorserpentine, as manti tried to blame him. I would like to think manti's a human, but it's all adding up.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #187
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                ... I was expecting the first manti vote to be ... well, not the seer.

                Not sure how I'm going to vote now with the recent events.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Safety on xplayfan for now.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Rzr, If your not on AIM, get on it.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Can anybody confirm if manti has ever had that convo with serp?
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        By the way guys, this is the exact AIM log that Manti was referencing in his previous post:

                        zanderfrancis1 (8:30:05 PM): woot twg
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:30:08 PM): doctorserpetnine
                        DarkManticoreX2 (8:30:18 PM): i posted
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:30:27 PM): i see
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:30:53 PM): holy crap wtf
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:31:18 PM): must've been my brother or something
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:31:23 PM): i didn't vote for u
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:31:26 PM): i'll edit it
                        DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:30 PM): new post
                        DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:33 PM): dont edit
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:31:35 PM): k
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:31:53 PM): i was thinking maybe kekeb
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:31:56 PM): dunno
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:31:57 PM): lol
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:32:03 PM): but i don'
                        zanderfrancis1 (8:32:09 PM): t want to safety you lol

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Thank you xception

                          jungmour2009 (7:44:23 PM): zanderfrancis1 (8:30:05 PM): woot twg
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:30:08 PM): doctorserpetnine
                          DarkManticoreX2 (8:30:18 PM): i posted
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:30:27 PM): i see
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:30:53 PM): holy crap wtf
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:31:18 PM): must've been my brother or something
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:31:23 PM): i didn't vote for u
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:31:26 PM): i'll edit it
                          jungmour2009 (7:44:30 PM): DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:30 PM): new post
                          DarkManticoreX2 (8:31:33 PM): dont edit
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:31:35 PM): k
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:31:53 PM): i was thinking maybe kekeb
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:31:56 PM): dunno
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:31:57 PM): lol
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:32:03 PM): but i don'
                          zanderfrancis1 (8:32:09 PM): t want to safety you lol

                          nice ninja lol
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Wow I have nice timing. I read your mind sc.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Wow I hate inactivity.

                              The day ends in like 40 minutes and still no one posts.

                              This crap really kills a jTWG. =\

                              Comment

                              • xplayfan
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 752

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Safety on xception

                                Comment

                                Working...