jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #316
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    Ok! I'm sorry, I fell asleep but yeah, I have news so listen up! As long as there is only two wolves left, they are sc and xplay. I can guarantee that Manti was a wolf, but cannot give that information out until the next day phase. Point is, I might not last longer than tonight. So, tonight I'll seer which ever of the two lives. Also, if we kill xplay and sc gets seered green it means he's either mw or doc serpentine's one. For now, I'm pretty sure the wolves are sc and xplay.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #317
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Wow ... can you get on AIM rzr?

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #318
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Originally posted by Xception704
        Hmm ... rzr's absence today has been frustrating.
        I'm sorry I got literally a half hours sleep the last three nights and I was exhausted. I'm here now... unless I fall back asleep

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #319
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Get on AIM then! =(

          Comment

          • sc979
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 1644

            #320
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            huh? why do you think I'm a wolf? I'm just asking why you think xplay is a wolf because there's no proof of it in the thread, and you didn't seer him.
            ...

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #321
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Okay screw it, I'll just send you a PM rzr.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #322
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Hey, Myst, are you doin MVP, LVP, AND PLAYER ANALYSIS AT THE END OF THE GAME?

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #323
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Okay well, I've held off voting for as long as my patience has held.

                  You people are pissing me off ... don't sign up for this in the future if you're not going to be active.

                  I understand having school and such, but come ON ... not even checking the thread ... not getting on AIM ... not doing ****.

                  I PM'd rzr, and his logic makes sense.

                  I vote xplayfan.


                  xplayfan (3) - rzr, heavylee, Xception704
                  heavylee (1) - Kekeb

                  Yet to vote (6): xplayfan, sc979, DrKirth, Sullyman2007, mattc16, DoctorSerpentine

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #324
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    I'm here. I have exams tomorrow so Iv'e been trying to cram as much as possible.
                    I will vote tomorrow.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #325
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      You do the math: Manti and Jugglin + either: matt and doc. matt and sc. matt and xplay. doc and sc. doc and xplay. sc and xplay. Those are our possibilities. Now, since the night never does or even has matt and doc in it, we can out rule those two. Again, that only leaves sc and xplay.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #326
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        EVERYONE get on AIM.

                        I'm in the mood for a massive AIM chatroom orgy.

                        ... no seriously though. Get on AIM.

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #327
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Just because those two hasn't posted in the thread, it doesn't mean they weren't able to send in a PM. Just because I've been more active than those two, I get 'wolf' slapped on my forehead? You still haven't given out the proof on xplay or manti, I don't see why you would hold back on important information like that.

                          p.s. kirth voted

                          xplayfan (3) - rzr, heavylee, Xception704
                          heavylee (1) - Kekeb
                          rzr(1) - DrKirth

                          Yet to vote (5): xplayfan, sc979, Sullyman2007, mattc16, DoctorSerpentine
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #328
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Originally posted by sc979
                            p.s. kirth voted
                            o.O where? I totally missed that. =\

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #329
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Oh, the cool thing about being a subscriber is I can see who's online even when them're using invis. Look on the bottom of the screen, you'll see a list of who's viewing this thread. Neither are online, and I've been on 24 7 on some days (insomnia). As for the verification, there's a test in progress. I can't give it out until the next day phase. But Manti was definitly a wolf. Point is, who ever lives of you two is getting seered.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #330
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Yeah, that's cool everyone. Just ignore my get-on-AIM request even though you're viewing this thread right now. -_-

                                ... well, some of you were.

                                Comment

                                Working...