jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #346
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    my vote still stands with heavylee

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #347
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Why? and also, I'm going to bed. I need sleep tonight. I'll be back in 3.5 hours and up for the day. Night my peeps. And good luck. p.s. PMs will be read through carefully if you send them. and who should be seered/why. Good night

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #348
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Ok, I'm up, let's play!

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #349
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          4/5 xplay for insta?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #350
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Originally posted by Xception704
            What the heck rzr ... do you sleep at school or something? lol ...
            No, I just have ubber bad insomnia and if I go back on my meds I can't get into the army so I just deal with it. That's why I can moniter the thread much more closely.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #351
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              That the wolves are as follows

              Mattc16
              SC979
              Dr.Serp
              and jugglin

              Other people i think are humans but am not sure about

              Sully and Xplay
              Yes, I took put part of this to exclude information of blues. But here's Manti's philosphy. Remember, Manti's smart, he would do something like accuse his own wolves to make himself look better.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #352
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Not meaning to post a million times (sorry, I'd edit but I'm not allowed to) but why is it that the PMS DoctorSerpentine has posted, but not the regular one? Hmmmm?

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  Six are required for insta-lynch I believe ... not sure though.

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Yes, I took put part of this to exclude information of blues. But here's Manti's philosphy. Remember, Manti's smart, he would do something like accuse his own wolves to make himself look better.
                  I don't get this post?

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Not meaning to post a million times (sorry, I'd edit but I'm not allowed to) but why is it that the PMS DoctorSerpentine has posted, but not the regular one? Hmmmm?
                  Nor this one.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Ok, Manti sent me that a long time ago. So I posted it to see what people thought. I took out what he said about the masons and the guardian. And the other thing about serp: He has a PMS account (look under the TWG subforum) and he's posted in it. But not here, why is that?

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      OHHHH. The Post Million Squad thing? I thought you were saying he was PMSing or something ... rofl.

                      But actually, I've seen him around the forums more than just in the PMS forum (actually I haven't looked in the PMS forum).

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        That doesn'tmake him look to good. And that complicates my life =[

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          PM'd you.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            answered, sc is online btw

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              I can whole-heartedly say that heavylee [is a] humans.
                              I can whole-heartedly say that this is based of rzr's opinion. Don't take this as fact.

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Xplay, I see that you're viewing the topic.

                                If you have anything to say, please do dude ... you're close to getting lynched.

                                Comment

                                Working...