jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sullyman2007
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1663

    #226
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    Seer me.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #227
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Damnit. My dad's computer is being friggin' retarded because of all the language packs and converters and stuff he has installed (if you couldn't tell from the format of my previous post), so I'm having a friend of mine who's not involved in the jTWG at all (FrenzyMidget) to PM you the message which I sent to him via AIM.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #228
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        Originally posted by Sullyman2007
        Seer me.
        Too easy, now you're just doing what I said you to do. Read your PM and if you cooperate maybe we can put this behind us and not waste a seering.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #229
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          Originally posted by Xception704
          Damnit. My dad's computer is being friggin' retarded because of all the language packs and converters and stuff he has installed (if you couldn't tell from the format of my previous post), so I'm having a friend of mine who's not involved in the jTWG at all (FrenzyMidget) to PM you the message which I sent to him via AIM.
          Thank you very much, xception, your name is off of my suspect list. Updated: sully, xplay (maybe), mattc. Trusts: me, the dead, xception. Everyone else: I'm not sure about. DoctorSerpentine, has he posted anything? I saw some votes for him, what were the suspicions?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #230
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            Did you get Frenzy's PM? I think I might have fixed the problem (language hotkeys) on the computer, so I should be able to send you the PM if Frenzy didn't.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #231
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              K never mind ... ninja'd.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #232
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                I haven't seen many posts by DoctorSerpentine, but he had a suspicious conversation with I believe it was manti.

                Manti attacked DS's safety on Manti, and he pretty much shat himself.

                Basically, he scrambled like crazy and said something about his brother getting on his account and voting manti.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  I also replied to it. And ok, so what do we think about my seering? I'm not sure now... I made a deal with Sully...

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    And you have my response. waiting to here from you...

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      hear*

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        K I sent Frenzy my response.
                        And as for who you should seer ... well, this game, no one seems to be either active or willing to start up a conversation on AIM, so you know better than I do who is suspicious.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Rofl, I pulled out all my old papers on lying and detecting lies. I must say... Sully's falling for all of the traps...

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Yeah, I admit I porbably shouldn't have jumped to conclusions earlier, but I'm just trying to defend myself. I guess I'm trying to hard lmao. but yeah, responded to your pm.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              "the guilty person usually gets defensive whereas the innocent person would get offensive" that's just one section... but your PMs are helping, as are the others. Who's online?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                Damn someone get DrSerp online NOW ... all this inactivity is stupid.

                                Comment

                                Working...