jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #241
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    Well no one's online now ... =\

    I only have like an hour and twenty minutes left before I have to go ... and I won't be back until 9:00 PM CST ... =\

    I'm thinking about not being in the next one just because of the people who sign up and aren't active at all.

    Next game, those who are proven to be active should get priority in sign-ups over those who aren't.

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #242
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      Sorry for innactivity, went to a movie that night; vantage point sucked ass.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #243
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        So you and me just shoot the **** for a while? So... how's life? lol. When's the night over? Oh, by the way, you should definitly come back! You're eligible to play TWG now. And we're all active there. This is a really good game, just not the peoples so much... nothing against them, just their activity.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #244
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          What determines eligibility for TWG?

          And well, I agree ... this game is the best out of the three I've played so far, but that's not saying much considering the others all sucked due to inactivity or some reason or other.

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #245
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            By the way, Myst said (page 11) that night ends at 9:00 PM ... but I think that's EST ... meaning it'll be 10:00 PM for me =\.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #246
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              The only requirement for advancing into TWG is a mandatory one jTWG. In essence, everyone in this game (currently) is eligible. Though it sounds bad, I'm only here because I didn't make TWG sign-ups just like Argo, heavy, etc. My point is, don't quit, try TWG.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #247
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                K change of plans ... church events got canceled due to Spring Break and everyone leaving and going out of town.

                I'll be here probably until I go to sleep ... in like 5 hours lol.

                I'm on AIM right now.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  By the way rzr, that means I can now provide all the chat logs you would require of me. =)

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    Sorry guys, virtual school blows ass. Il'l be on and off aim/in and out of the thread until about 10:30 EST.

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      Current list of players.

                      Player Listing:
                      1.xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                      2.sc979 (sam97379)
                      3.rzr (twgXrzr)
                      4.jugglinguy (jugglinguy94)
                      5.DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                      6.argo15 (argo1516)
                      7.Heavylee (Heavyleah)
                      8.DrKirth (DrKirth)
                      9.megamon88 (megamon88)
                      10.Kekeb (kek3b)
                      11.jokim (zanethra)
                      12. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                      13.Sullyman2007 (sully5313)
                      14.mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                      15.DoctorSerpentine (zanderfrancis1)

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        You asses ditched me! ok! listen up! I found out how to access AIM on my phone, but every message sent OR recieved costs 5 cents. P.s. I'm poor. So, unless person x wants to buy me a phone card, person x is screwed. I'll only log on if it's absolutely crucial. But my point is, I can do it.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          Not my fault I had to leave for thirty minutes to get home. -_-

                          And you're the one that stopped PMing me back anyway. =(

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Nu uh. I kept sending them! where the flip is everyone!!!! I'm so bored!!! Also, I sent in my PM I'm going to seer heavylee so she should PM me with her thoughts on this, or object in the thread. It'll help narrow down people if she has a good defense.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              Frenzy said you replied to his comments, but not to mine. =\

                              Comment

                              • Myst1278
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 199

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                aTzUeLo1191 is replacing megamon88.
                                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                                PM with your code for add.

                                Comment

                                Working...